挺好的
I'm good.
他刚从底特律过来 出乎意料
He just got in from Detroit. Total surprise.
希望是个惊喜
A good one, I hope.
能和弟弟共度时光我再乐意不过了
I'll take any baby brother time I can get.
你打算待多久
How long are you in town for?
就一两天
Just a day or two.
-你住哪里 -兰登酒店
- And where are you staying? - The Langdon.
别啊 你可以跟我们住
Aw, no, forget that. You can stay with us.
不行
Not a chance.
你会让我换尿布
You'd have me changing diapers and--
如果你不是十年来一次芝加哥
If you came to Chicago more than once a decade,
你就会知道特伦斯三岁后
you would know that Terrence has been out of diapers
就不用尿布了
since he turned three.
行了行了 生意怎么样
Aw, come on, now. So, how is business?
朱利安刚开了一家咨♥询♥公♥司♥
Julian just started a new consulting company.
是吗
Did he now?
是啊 我请了一天假
Yeah, and you know, I requested the day off,
但显然布里顿太太生病了
but apparently Mrs. Britton called in sick
他们需要我接管她的指导教室课 所以
and they need me to take over her home room period, so...
我告诉她我可以在这里待一会儿
I told her I can hang out here for a while
等她回来
until she gets back.
我一直都想看他工作的样子
Always wanted to see the man in action.
欢迎你
Glad to have you.
太好了
Great.
玩得开心哦
Have fun, guys.
这位可爱的女士是谁
And who is this lovely lady?
相信我 你不想跟康妮打交道的
Oh, you don't want no part of Connie, trust me.
来吧 我带你参观
Come on, I'll take you on a tour.
你觉得我和安东尼奥上♥床♥
You don't think I can sleep with Antonio
就肯定会再次受伤
without getting hurt again.
问题是 我已经不是
The thing is, I'm not the same person I was
我们刚开始约会时的我了
when we were dating before.
我不知道怎么解释
I don't know how to explain it.
少点福勒顿 更芝加哥
Less Fowlerton, more Chicago?
没错
Exactly.
我能处理好的
I can handle myself.
我知道
I know.
稍等一下
Give me a sec.
布瑞亚
Bria. Hey.
你出院了
You get released?
是的 医生说我能走了
Yeah, the doctors said I was good to go.
-太好了 -是的
- That's great. - Yeah.
接你的车呢
Where's your ride?
嗯 我爸爸给我办的手续
Oh, yeah. My dad checked me out.
他刚走
You just missed him.
他得去上班了
He had to go straight to work.
如果他迟到了 他们真的很严格
If he shows up late, they're, like, really strict,
所以我告诉他我能乘巴士
so I told him I'd take the bus.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
上车吧 我们载你一程
Well, hop in. We'll give you a ride.
不 没关系的
No, it's not a problem.
走吧 太冷了 我坚持
Come on, it's freezing. I insist.
好吧
Okay.
哪幢是你家
Which one's you?
那边
Over there.
-我送你过去 -不 没关系
- I'll walk you up. - No, it's okay.
真的 你为我做的够多了
Really, you've done enough.
谢谢你 加比 你真好
Thank you, Gabby. You've been so nice.
小意思
Yeah, my pleasure.
怎么回事
What's that all about?
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
我不喜欢这种感觉
I don't like this.
-你想... -等我一下
- Do you wanna-- - I'll be right back.
好的
Okay.
-什么事 -你是谁
- What? - Who are you?
什么
Excuse me?
-怎么回事 -加比 你在干什么
- What's going on here? - Gabby, what are you doing?
布瑞亚 穿上外套 我们走
Bria, get your coat back on, let's go.
怎么回事
What is this?
别管他 如果他想阻止你 我...
Forget him, if he tries to stop you, I'll--
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
这是我爸爸
This is my dad.
只有你们俩住吗
It's just the two of you?
他吸毒多久了
How long has he been using?
他没有瘾
He's not an addict.
有没有瘾我一看就知道
I know the signs of addiction when I see them.
他几个月前工作时出了意外
He had an accident on the job a few months back.
他们让他休息六个星期
They gave him six weeks.
然后说如果他不来上班
Then they said if he didn't show up to work,
就解雇他
they'd let him go.
他就开始服用止痛药
He started taking painkillers.
我必须照顾他
I have to take care of him.
他只有我了
I'm all he has.
布瑞亚 我懂你 相信我 真的
Bria, I get it. Believe me, I do.
但你不能这么做
But you can't do this.
他需要这些药片才能动
He needs those pills to move,
更别说他得再找份工作
let alone have any chance of finding work again.
诊所的医生不愿意再开了 所以...
The doctors at the clinic won't prescribe more, so...
换你会怎么做 拜托 我很想知道
What would you do? Please, I'm dying to know.
布瑞亚 他需要专业的帮助
Bria, he needs professional help.
我知道这说起来不好听
And I know that may be hard to hear,
但是你给不了他那种帮助
but you can't give him that.
道森
Dawson.
嗯 我马上来
Yeah, I'll be right there.
求求你 不要联♥系♥社会服务中心
Please, just don't call Social Services.
他们会把他带走 我会...
They'll take him away. I'll--
我会去寻求帮助 我保证
I'll get help, I promise.
布瑞亚 有很多好人
Bria, there are good people
能够照顾好...
who will be able to take care of--
我知道 我知道 我...
I know, I know, I know that, and I--
我保证 我会为他寻求帮助
I promise, please, I will have him get help.
你需要给我点时间
You just need to give me some time
为他安排好
to figure this out for him.
亲爱的 你才16岁
Honey, you're 16.
求你了
Please.
这上面有我的号♥码
This has my cell on it.
你有什么需要 随时都能打电♥话♥给我
You need anything, day or night, 24/7, you call me.
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thank you.
我每天都会过来
And I'm gonna come back every day
直到你完成你的保证
till you follow through on that promise.
我会的 谢谢你
Okay, I will. Thank you.
说到做到才是对我的感谢
Thank me by keeping your word.
那个阿尔瓦雷斯教练
That Coach Alvarez
那年可不是闹着玩的 我告诉你们
was not messing around that year, let me tell you.
十胜一负
Ten and one,
在加州大学洛杉矶分校主场打的玫瑰碗
Rose Bowl over UCLA in their stadium?
那年朗·戴恩是全场最佳球员
That was the Ron Dayne year.
对 我们有塞缪尔 汤米·伯克
Oh yeah, we had Samuel, we had Tommy Burke,
大个子塞西尔·马丁
Big Cecil Martin.
总之 那不算什么 你们才是真英雄
Anyway, that's nothing. You guys do the real work.
冲进起火的楼里...
Running into burning buildings--
说不好 我愿意拿这换座玫瑰碗冠军
I don't know, I'd trade it for a Rose Bowl win.
你可不愿换这两个膝盖
You wouldn't trade it for these knees.
你好啊 队长
Hey, Chief.
我以为堂娜该回来了
I thought Donna was due back.
我忘记时间了 这里每个人都好和善
I lost track of time. Everyone is so damn nice here.
是啊
Yeah, they are.
就是这家伙让我们成了全市最好的消防队
We got the best house in the city because of this man.
我猜是的
I bet that's right.
她来了
There she is.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表