Baby.
结束了 结束了
It's over. It's over.
感到疼吗 呼吸有困难吗
Feeling any pain? Any difficulty breathing?
-头晕吗 -都没有 我没事
- Dizziness? - No, no, I'm fine.
我没钱 我先跟你说好
I can't pay. I'm just telling you now.
你可以开我开单子 但我没钱
You can bill me, but blood from a stone.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry about that.
120 over.
又怎么了
What now?
你爬出来的时候掉了这个
You dropped this, climbing out.
在车♥库♥时我看到你紧紧拿在手里
I saw you holding them down in the garage.
谢谢
Thank you.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他不会有事 只是需要点时间
He'll be okay. Just needs time to work
把体内的一氧化碳排出来
the CO out of his system.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
很真实
Pretty real.
你真厉害 加比·道森
You're a badass, Gabby Dawson.
谢谢你保住了我们的命
Thanks for keeping us alive down there.
也谢谢你 塔科中士
Ditto, Sergeant Tucker.
-你做得很棒 -谢谢
- You did good. - Thanks.
奥蒂斯
Psst, Otis!
我在救援队的桌子上发现了这个
I just found this on the squad table.
-好吧 -嗯
- Uh-oh. - Yeah, uh-oh.
-现在怎么办 -这...
- So what now? - Um--uh--
你放去你的车上 我们以后再也不提
You put this in your car. We never speak of this again.
怎么了
What's up?
我的领带 救援的时候拿掉了
My tie, I took it off in the rescue,
肯定被我弄丢了
must have lost it.
给你
Here.
你不会说我违反制♥服♥规定吧
You're not gonna ding me for a uniform violation,
-队长 -嗯
- are you, Captain? - Ehh.
这次就只警告一下好了
Maybe just a warning this time.
恭喜 兄弟
Hey, congrats, man.
真的
Seriously.
谢谢 凯利
Thanks, Kelly.
有的消防员耍心机
There are firefighters who play the game,
利用体系 等待时机
work the system, bide their time
爬到高层
to climb up the chain of command.
可是马修·凯西呢
And then there's Matthew Casey.
他是真正的消防员
A true, honest-to-God smoke eater.
是他这种消防员
The type of firefighter
让我们消防队有今天
who makes this department what it is.
他的职位是他应得的
A man who truly deserves the title he is about to receive.
马修·凯西
Matthew Casey,
你准备好当队长
are you prepared to lead as Captain
拿出你这么多年来一直
with the same fearlessness, honor, compassion
展示出的无畏 敬业和热情了吗
that you have shown in all your years of service?
我会的 长官
Yes, sir, I will.
那我们就正式任命吧
Then I believe we are ready to make this official.
-拿到了吗 -嗯
- Do you have it? - I do.
这个徽章是51号♥消防队
This badge belonged to the first captain
第一任队长的
Firehouse 51 ever had,
它一起经历了队长职业生涯中
along with the thousands of fires
成千上万场火灾
he handled in his career.
1910年斯托克亚兹大火时他在场
He was around for the 1910 Union Stock Yards fire.
21名消防员命丧那场大火
21 firefighters lost their lives in that fire.
但如果没有那个队长的领导
But it would've been a lot more
丧命的消防员肯定更多
if it weren't for the leadership of that captain.
我知道你会延续这一传统
It's a tradition I know you'll live up to.
恭喜 凯西队长
Congratulations, Captain Casey.
谢谢大家给我的这份殊荣 真的
I appreciate this honor. I do.
但如果说今天有谁应该得到这份荣誉 那就是你
But if anyone deserves to be honored today, it's you,
加比
Gabby.
你救过那么多人
The lives you saved.
面临过那么多危险
The odds you faced.
你激励了我
You're an inspiration.
希望你知道
I hope you know that.
没错
Hear, hear.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表