What? Am I wrong?
无话可说
No comment.
61号♥救护车 一人晕倒 71街8133号♥
Ambulance 61, person down. 8133 71st Street.
霍普 我要执行任务了
Oh, hey, Hope! I gotta go on a run,
你随意自己玩 我很快就回来
but feel free to hang out. I'll be right back.
-没问题 -好的
- Will do. - Okay.
是我打的电♥话♥ 从娱乐中心回来的路上
I'm the one who called. I was on my way to the rec center,
我看到他躺在地上 有人打他了
and I saw him on the ground. He's taken a beating.
我胳膊不能动了
I can't move my arm.
布莱特 这不是校园大火那个小孩吗
Brett, isn't this the kid from the school fire?
你经历过学校火灾 你叫什么名字
I remember you from the school. What's your name?
我的胳膊 很疼
My arm, man, it hurts.
他叫做拉西迪 拉西迪·泰勒
His name is Rashidi. Rashidi Taylor.
周末他是这里的救生员
He's a lifeguard here on the weekends.
好的 拉西迪 你不会有事的
All right, Rashidi. You're gonna be okay.
我们会给你注射一些吗♥啡♥
We're gonna give you some morphine,
会对缓解疼痛有所帮助
it's gonna help with the pain.
谁把你弄成这样的
Who did this to you?
我不知道 一些孩子 可能是一群孩子
I don't know. Some kids... Maybe a group of them.
我一个都不认识 之前从来没见过他们
No one I know, definitely. I've never seen any of them before.
-我的天啊 -坚持住 拉西迪
- Oh, my God. - Hang in there, Rashidi.
她会给你注射一些吗♥啡♥
She's gonna give you some morphine,
那会缓解一些你的疼痛
and that'll kick in in a little bit.
我会给你妈打电♥话♥的 拉西迪
I'll call your mom, Rashidi.
我们扶着你爬上去 好吗
We're gonna get you to climb up there, okay?
好
Okay.
他知道是谁袭击了他 他只是不想说
He knows who attacked him. He just didn't want to say.
-华♥莱♥士♥ -堂娜
- Wallace! - Donna.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
怎么会发生这样的事
How does a thing like this happen?
肘脱位 拉西迪会没事的
It's a dislocated elbow. Rashidi's gonna be fine.
但他说不是马迪奥干的
But he's denying that it's Mateo.
你俩还不信我说的关于那场火灾的事
And you two didn't even believe me about the fire.
我们刚刚听说 很遗憾发生了这样的事
We just heard. I'm sorry this happened.
你有听到杰米·瓦格纳尔的消息吗
Did you hear about Jamie Wagner?
他们把她药物昏迷了
They just put her into a medically induced coma.
要保护她的肺还是什么的
Something about having to protect lungs or something--
我不知道 看起来不太好
I don't know! It doesn't look good.
哈勃什么时候能拿到化验结果
When is Hubble getting those lab results?
你再给火灾调查办公室打电♥话♥问问
You want to call OFI again?
我能做更多
I can do more than that.
准备 行动
Ready, and go!
-行动 -好了
- Go. - Set!
起
Raise it up!
-放下 -好
- Set it down! - Yep!
放好
Lay it in!
快 快 快 快 快
Go! Go, go, go, go!
-可以的 快 -快 快 快
- You got this! Move it! - Come on, come on, come on!
-12秒 -很好
- 12 seconds! - Yeah!
自蜘蛛人弗格森和他兄弟
Best time since Spider Ferguson and his brother
10层7秒之后的最佳成绩了
did 10 flat in '07!
而且我觉得他们是喝多了
And I think they were on the juice.
你的抱杆练得怎么样了 克鲁兹
How's that pole hang going, Cruz?
不是很好 但还行吧
Not great, but okay.
对讲机联♥系♥
I'll be on the radio!
我恨这个烂假人
I hate this dumb dummy.
太难弄了
He is so unmanageable.
他们不听话的时候的确很欠扁
Yeah, it sucks when they won't just do what you want them to.
好了 把他放回衣柜
Okay, let's get this guy back in the closet
那里才是他的家
where he belongs.
你朋友霍普最近可是经常来消防队
Your friend Hope has been visiting the firehouse a lot.
是啊 她真的很喜欢这里
Yeah, yeah. She really likes it here.
我想她可能是在处理家里面的事吧
I think she might be dealing with something back at home.
什么事
What kind of thing?
不知道
I don't know.
她不告诉我 挺奇怪的
She won't tell me, which is weird,
因为我们一起长大的 什么事都会告诉对方
because growing up, we shared everything.
人是会变的
People change.
你在他们身边的时候不会注意到那么多
I mean you don't notice so much when you're around them,
但是分开一段时间...
but spend some time apart...
你看起来跟我一样累
You look as beat up as I feel.
消防员大♥比♥拼
Muster-itis.
我正好要去设备室 我把你的假人拿过去好了
I'm headed to the app floor. I'll take your dummy.
马迪奥
Hey, Mateo.
我听说你喜欢吓唬人
Hey, I hear you like intimidating people.
离我远点 哥们
Get the hell away from me, man.
你打了拉西迪 我们知道原因
You beat up Rashidi, and we know why.
他知道是你放的火
He knows you lit that fire.
听起来似乎你都弄清楚了
You sound like you got it all figured out.
-是的 -那你想从我这得到什么
- Oh, I do. - So what you want from me?
我想听你承认
I want you to admit it.
好吧 我把拉西迪打得屁滚尿流
Okay, sure. I dropped Rashidi's punk ass,
我往化学实验室扔了根火柴 怎么了
and I chucked a match in the chem lab. So what?
怎么了
So what?
你老师有可能会死的
Your teacher could die.
那不是我的问题 哥们
That's not my problem, man.
你就这点本事 哥们
That's all you got, man?
放开我
Get off of me!
放开
Get off!
化验结果出来了
Lab results are in.
你去哪了
Where've you been?
去了那所高中
Went to the high school.
你做了什么
What did you do?
-让马迪奥认罪了 -你在骗我吧
- Got Mateo to confess. - You're kidding.
你通知警署或者火灾调查办公室了吗
Did you tell CPD or OFI?
-我给哈勃打电♥话♥ -等等 队长 我...
- I'm calling Hubbell. - No, hold up, Chief. I...
我觉得...我觉得不是他干的
I don't--I don't think he did it.
他说他扔了根火柴 可那不是化学火灾吗
He said he threw a match, but wasn't it a chemical fire?
没错 他们检测了残渣
Yeah, they tested the residue.
次氯酸钙 还有聚氧乙烯
Calcium hypochlorite, and polyethylene glycol.
这两种化学成分一旦接触必会燃烧
That's two chemicals that ignite on contact.
那他干嘛说他点燃了火柴
Why the hell is he talking about lighting a match?
我不知道 可如果他是无辜的
I don't know, but why would he confess
那他为什么要认罪
to a crime he didn't commit?
这孩子有心理缺陷
This kid is damaged.
谁知道他犯了什么病
The hell knows what makes him tick.
我们都还不知道到底是不是纵火
We don't even know if it is a crime yet.
咱们去研究一下
Let's dig in.
走
Come on.
这些都是什么
What's all this?
火灾调查办公室对学校火灾的调查报告
OFI report on the school fire.
他们说是纵火案了吗
They calling it arson?
只是检测结果 不是最终决定
Just the lab results, not a final determination.
-可我们知道这是纵火案 -怎么知道的
- Yeah, but we know it's arson. - How?
火灾是由氯气和制动液引起的
The fire was started with chlorine and brake fluid.
随便哪个孩子 只要能上油管
Any kid with access to YouTube knows
就能知道这两个混合会导致爆♥炸♥
that that's a mixture that blows up.
但这些化学物质还是有可能
Still, those chemicals could have come
是不小心接触到的
into contact accidentally.
制动液怎么会出现在高中化学实验室里
What's brake fluid doing in a high school chemistry lab?
你说聚氧乙烯
You mean polyethylene glycol?
这里说它的实验用途很广泛
Says here it has a lot of laboratory uses.
氯气也很常见
Chlorine is pretty common.
可那不是纯氯气
Yeah, but it's not pure chlorine.
是次氯酸钙 那是泳池里用的氯
It's calcium hypochlorite, that's pool chlorine.
你是说游泳池吗
Like as in swimming pools?
对
Yeah.
这本不该发生的 不是吗
This wasn't supposed to happen, was it?
什么
What?
引起火灾的一种化学物
One of the chemicals that started the fire
是泳池氯气
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表