I chose speed.
但不管结果是什么 都是我的责任
But whatever the outcome, it's on my shoulders.
你不能违抗命令
I can't have you bucking the chain of command,
不管你是不是更清楚状况
whether or not you think you know better.
我不指望你为我升职高兴
I don't expect you to be thrilled by my rank.
但你需要尊重我
But you need to respect it.
你说得对
You're right.
完全对
100%.
我也不能怪他
I guess I can't blame him.
我不知道换做我
Not sure how well I'd take it
而西弗莱德命令我怎么做时
if the shoe was on the other foot,
我能不能平心静气地接受
and Severide was telling me what to do.
你全都解决好了
But you ironed it all out?
至少是部分吧
The work part of it, at least.
我们要再一起去钓鱼 可能要过段时间了
Might be a while before we take any fishing trips together.
你是怎么在朋友和领导之间
How do you find a balance between being a leader
找到平衡的
and being a friend?
你知道 我朋友不多
You notice I don't have a lot of friends.
你知道
You notice...
这是我第三次婚姻了
I am on my third marriage.
位高心不宁 凯西
Heavy is the head that wears the crown, Casey.
领导的生活
The life of a leader is...
就是个雷区
it's a minefield.
等你想明白怎么平衡了 记得告诉我
When you figure out how to navigate it, you let me know.
你不叫我就走
Leaving without me?
我看到你跟博登在说话
I saw you with Boden.
想着你们可能有工作上的事要聊
Figured you had captain stuff to deal with.
文书之类的
Paperwork and all that.
文书可以等等
Paperwork can wait.
我想跟你一起去蛋黄餐厅吃早餐
I thought we could grab some breakfast at Yolk.
-蛋黄餐厅 -是 去吗
- Yolk, huh? - Yeah, why not?
也可以叫上你♥爸♥爸
Maybe even invite your dad.
或者就我们两个人
Or maybe just the two of us?
好 这样更好
Yeah. That's better.
没错
Yeah. It is.
史黛拉好像对收到支票很开心
Stella seemed pretty happy about the check, huh?
对 你这招确实管用
Yeah, that worked out really well for you.
我这招
For me?
对 毕竟你得在对你有意见的人面前
Yeah, I mean, you got to save the day for the one person
好好表现一番
that, like you said, had a problem with you.
我会为任何人那么做
I would've done that for anyone.
我很高兴事情最后解决了
I'm just glad it turned out okay.
我也是
Me too.
因为我真的不想把你想成
Because I would really hate to think that you would mess
为了凸显自己
with any of my friends here
而搞我这里朋友的人
just to make yourself look better.
希尔薇 我当然不会那样
Sylvie, of course not.
你知道我不是那种人
You know I'm not like that.
我绝不会那么对你
I would never do that to you.
或者51大队的任何人 因为我爱这里
Or any of the people at 51, because I love it here.
我也是
So do I.
史黛拉·基德
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表