再见到格里索姆队长一定挺惊喜的吧
Must have been a nice surprise, seeing Chief Grissom.
他就是我当消防员的原因
You know, he's the reason I'm a firefighter.
我也在观察我曾经带出来的那些消防员
I'm looking at the firefighters that have come up under me.
他们现在过得如何
How have they turned out?
你说呢 格瑞兹
You tell me, Gris.
我只是觉得你现在能有更高的成就
I just thought you'd be further along now.
这话怎么说的 这是什么意思
Where is this coming from?
你不能爱上布莱特
You cannot be in love with Brett.
我不打算有任何动作 奥蒂斯
I'm not going to do anything about it, Otis.
我知道她对我没感觉
I know she doesn't feel the same way.
我有约了
I have a date.
和扎克
With Zach.
这场慈善晚会是公益的[好理由]
This fundraiser, it's for a good cause,
如果你关心消防员
if you care about firefighters.
我的确关心消防员
I do care about firefighters.
对 就是这样
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
你的充电器还要吗
Want your charger?
真见鬼
Aw, damn.
我丢在哪了
Where'd I leave it?
老地方 厨房♥料理台
Same place as always, kitchen counter.
谢谢你拉我去那个慈善会
Hey, uh, thank you for dragging me out to that charity thing.
-感觉不错 -是啊
- I had a good time. - Yeah.
抱歉搞砸了你的约会
Sorry you blew off your date.
没事
Eh, it's cool.
他理解了
He understood.
布瑞亚的东西昨天都交接清楚了
Dropped off the last of Bria's things yesterday,
她爸爸看起来比实际年龄小了十岁
her dad looks ten years younger.
恢复期很长 但他很有信心
I mean, recovery's a long road, but I can tell he's committed.
他有很多动力
Well, he's got plenty of motivation.
现在这个问题解决了
And now that that's resolved,
凯西和我在努力花时间培养感情
Casey and I are trying to find some time to reconnect.
我们收到了水疗券的结婚礼物
We've got these spa passes as a wedding gift.
终于说服他去试试看了
Finally convinced him to give it a shot.
香巴拉健康休闲所 好棒
Oh, Shambala Wellness Sanctuary. Fancy.
是啊 你可以看看小册子
Yeah, you should get the brochure,
自己预约一次
make an appointment for yourself.
不用 太贵了
No, this is overkill.
我不需要用这些来放松
I don't need all this to relax.
我只要在浴缸里泡泡吃点中国菜就很满足了
I'm good with a soak in the tub and some Chinese takeout.
你们在这里看到安娜贝拉
Hey, either of you see little Annabelle
-到处逛了吗 -没有
- wandering around here? - No.
我应该看见吗
Should I have?
康妮 打电♥话♥给赫勒队长
Hey, Connie, let's set up a call with Chief Heller
-讨论一下这些文件 -马上 队长
- to go over those documents. - Right away, Chief.
你好 安娜贝拉
Hello, Annabelle.
你的办公桌怎么这么乱
How come your desk is so messy?
抱歉 队长 我早上才想起来
Hey, sorry, Chief, I forgot about it till this morning,
今天我得带女儿来上班
Take Your Daughter to Work Day.
辛迪觉得让安娜贝拉看看
Cindy thought it'd be enriching, you know,
爸爸工作的样子对她有好处
for Annabelle to see her dad on the job.
好 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
来吧 宝贝 我们去吃早饭
Come on, now, pumpkin, we're gonna go get breakfast.
好
Yeah.
-我得在这里待多久 -你妈妈没说
- How long do I have to stay? - Your mom didn't say.
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, Ambo 61, Squad 3,
车祸 联邦街和51号♥街交界处
traffic collision, 51st and Federal.
-穆奇 基德 拿灭火器 -收到
- Mouch, Kidd, extinguishers! - Copy.
-明白 队长 -赫尔曼稳住车子
- Got it, Captain. - Herrmann stabilize the truck!
收到
Copy that!
坚持住 伙计
Hold on, buddy.
-我们会救你出来的 -这边
- We're gonna get you out. - Here.
后排还有人
I got a guy in the rear.
我们会照顾好他的
We'll take care of him.
把门撬开
Let's pop it.
他失血很严重
He's bleeding out,
很快就会出事的
I'm thinking rapid extrication, quick and dirty.
可能颈椎骨折了
He could have a cervical fracture.
承受不了大动作
Might not survive a hard pull.
别移♥动♥他 先把仪表盘
Let's keep him here, lift and roll the dash
和方向盘拆下来
and steering column off first.
那太慢了 我们要先把
That'll take too long. We have to make relief cuts
-车框给剪了 -那就开始吧
- in the frame first. - Then let's move.
快
Come on.
-卡普 -在
- Capp. - Yeah.
剪子给我
Gimme the cutters.
把这个戴上
Let's get this on.
好了
Okay.
-好 克鲁兹 -在
- All right, Cruz! - Yeah!
注意连接点的滑动
Just watch the contact points for slippage.
好 我可以的
Yeah, I think I got it.
住手 住手
Hey! Stop it! Stop!
凯西 凯西 快来
Casey! Casey! Come on, man!
继续工作
Keep working!
奥蒂斯 把千斤顶给我
Hey, Otis, grab me the strong arm.
凯西 他会踹断他的脖子的
Casey, he's gonna snap his neck!
快住手
Hey, knock it off!
我说过了
Hey! What did I tell you?
你要小心他的脖子
You gotta watch his neck!
芝加哥烈焰 第六季第十一集
西弗莱德
Hey, Severide!
放开我
Get off me!
-别动 -放手
- Don't move! - Let go!
交给我们
We got him.
能听到我说话吗
Hey, hey can you hear me?
他快不行了 没时间了
We're losing him. No more time for the column lift.
还是得快点把他拉出来 见鬼
We'll have to do a quick pull after all. Damn it!
把安全带剪了 把他拉出来
Cut the seatbelt loose, yank him out!
好
You got it!
现在怎么办
So where we at?
要把他拉出来 抓住他的腿
We're pulling him out. Take his legs.
我抓住背 开始吧
I got his back. Let's go.
-好 出来了 -交给我们
- All right, we're clear! - We got him.
还有脉搏
I got a pulse.
-他还活着 -我们走
- He's alive! - Let's go!
我们尽力了
We did what we could.
队长 有空吗
Captain, you got a sec?
就刚才来看
Uh, for what it's worth,
我们的决定是正确的
we made the right call back there, you know.
西弗莱德总是...
When Severide sees these things, he always--
西弗莱德尽责了
Severide did his job.
尽好自己的职责就好了
Let's just focus on the shift.
行 你说得对
Right, sure, you're right.
史黛拉
Stella!
-扎克 -嘿
- Zach? - Hey.
你不是在上班吗
Aren't you on shift?
他们就让危险化学物品处理队的人来去自♥由♥吗
They just let you hazmat guys come and go as you please?
我被调去了学院
Detailed to the academy.
有可以出门的自♥由♥
Got a little freedom to get out,
活动活动
stretch my legs.
我
Hey, I,
很抱歉取消了约会
I'm sorry about cancelling that date.
我只是从来没有那样偏头痛过
I just--I never get migraines like that--
没关系
No problem.
你想明天再试试吗
You want to try again tomorrow?
早早看部电影 然后边喝啤酒边吐槽
Catch an early movie, make fun of it over some beers?
没问题
Sure, yeah.
我赞同
I can--I can get behind that.
好吧
All right.
我该回去了
Anyway, I should get back.
-好 -明天联♥系♥ 好吗
- Okay. - Catch you tomorrow, okay?
好
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表