You're gonna need backup.
我可以去 我们俩都认识那家人
I could go. We both know the family.
-可以 -很好
- Okay. - Good.
康妮
Connie.
介意我拿走这个吗
Mind if I borrow this?
好吧
Okay...
谢了
Thanks.
1C室
Apartment 1C.
1C 莫雷诺
离莫里斯的房♥子就隔几户
It's just a few doors down from Maurice.
-你好 -赫克托
- Hello? - Hector.
我们是消防队的凯西队长和西弗莱德副队
It's Captain Casey and Lieutenant Severide from the firehouse.
想来跟你打个招呼
We just stopped by to say hello.
你们好 等我来开门
Hey! Let me buzz you in.
队长 副队
Captain! Lieutenant!
真高兴见到你们
Good to see you guys.
-赫克托 -你们怎么来了
- Hector. - What brings you by?
我们有挺久没见伊莎贝拉了
It's been a while since we last saw Isabella.
给她带了个礼物
We brought her something.
你们真贴心 但她现在在学校呢
That's so sweet of you, but she's in school right now.
当然了
Of course.
不过我一定会转交给她的
But I'll--I'll make sure to give this to her.
她肯定又高兴又伤心 她很想你们
She'll be thrilled, and sad she missed you.
她还好吗
So she's okay, then?
没什么后遗症吧
No long-term effects?
没 完全没有
Oh, no, not at all.
就是嗓子疼了几天 然后就好了
I mean, a sore throat, but that went away,
破裂的血管也愈合了 所以...
and the broken blood vessels healed up, so...
好 那真是好消息
Oh, good, that's, uh-- that's good to hear.
我们真的很感激
But I can't tell you how grateful we are
你们那天能出手相助
that you were there to help that day.
把孩子们抱进摇篮里去
Get the--get the babies. Put 'em in the crib!
真希望我能有办法回报你们
Just wish there was some way I could repay you.
现金刷♥卡♥我都接受的
Well, I--I take cash or credit.
-玩笑罢了 赫克托 -我没听见有什么声音
- I'm kidding, Hector. - I don't hear anything.
有事吗
Help you?
我是消防队的
I'm with the fire department.
-然后呢 -我们来做例行检查
- Yeah, and? - Just doing a routine check
看看公♥寓♥楼里灭火器的存放状况
of all the fire extinguishers in the building.
差不多每半年会做一次
We do it once every six months or so.
这里面可没有灭火器
Ain't no fire extinguishers in here.
好吧
All right.
你们该备一个的
You should get one.
存放在水槽底下
Just keep it under your sink.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
怎么了 队长
What's going on, captain?
没什么 就是...
Nothing. Just, uh,
等她放学我们会再过来的
we'll stop by again after school.
我们快走
Let's get the hell out of here.
你不该与他接触的
You shouldn't have made contact.
我又不是动手敲了门
It's not like I knocked on the door.
是他自己开的
He just opened it.
你能描述一下枪的样子吗
Can you describe the guns?
是自动手♥枪♥
Handguns. Automatic.
桌子上至少有两把
At least two on the table.
可能他身后还别着一把
Probably another one behind his back.
他为什么出来 他听到你了吗
Why did he come out? Did he hear you?
我怎么知道 他表情很紧张
How would I know? He was nervous.
现在他警觉起来了
And now his radar is up.
他早就警觉了
His radar was already up.
他看到的只是消防员在和公♥寓♥住户谈话
All he saw was firefighters talking to residents of the building.
这没什么 我们没暴露伪装
No big deal. We didn't blow our cover.
那是你的专业看法吗
Is that your professional opinion?
里奥丹探员 我手下人说的话
Agent Riordan, my men tell you something,
你可以放心相信
you can take that to the bank.
急救员
Paramedic.
我叫道森
My name's Dawson.
我刚收到报告说有一个女性平民
I just got word there's a female civilian
正在从消防队前门进来
coming up the front entrance.
她得离开
We need her gone.
她可能是来上婴儿心肺复苏课的
She's probably here for the infant CPR class.
让她走
Get rid of her.
你好 你是来上课的吗
Hi. Uh, are you here for the class?
-我迟到了吗 -真对不起 课程改期了
- Am I late? - I'm so sorry. We had to reschedule.
我们给每个人都留了语♥音♥通知
we left a message for everyone.
会改到下周同一时间
It's gonna be next week. Same time.
那希望她不会提前出来吧
Hope she doesn't come early.
我相信就算提前 你们也会没事的
Well, I'm sure you'll be fine, even if she does.
你到时候可以带她一起来
You can bring her with you.
或许我还是去本地医院问问吧
Maybe I'll check the local hospitals,
看他们这周有没有课程
see if they have any classes this week.
好的 还有红十字会也行
Sure, yeah, and Red Cross, too.
我...
I'm...
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about this.
又有一位平民进入消防队
Another civilian entering the premises.
他说自己是消防员
Said he's a firefighter.
这地方真是没完了
It's nonstop in this place.
-本尼 -你好 道森
- Benny. - Hey, Dawson.
-你好 -他是消防员吗
- Hi? - He a firefighter?
芝加哥消防局退休消防队长
CFD battalion chief, retired.
退休了 他得离开这里
Retired. He needs to go.
你是联调局的
Oh, hell, you're a fed.
这些家伙是联调局的 是吗
These guys are feds, aren't they?
他是家人 我们可以保证
He's family. We can vouch for him.
斯科维尔 有消息了
Scoville, we got news.
51消防队卷进什么事了
What's 51 gotten into now?
怎么了
What's happening?
他又开机了
He activated his cell phone again.
在哪 多久之前
Where? How long ago?
几分钟前 在波林布鲁克
A couple of minutes, in Bolingbrook.
不到一个小时的车程
That's less than an hour away.
武装起来 再三检查武器
Let's armor up and triple-check our weapons.
打这王八蛋个措手不及
We got the jump on this son of a bitch.
行动
Let's roll.
我以为他们不让任何人
I didn't think they were letting anyone
进入消防局
in the firehouse.
你觉得你♥爸♥能让
You think your old man's gonna be intimidated
几个联调局的吓住
by a couple of feds?
我妈呢
Where's Mom?
在教堂 和她的闺蜜们一起
At the church, with her ladies.
与此同时 我以为我能买♥♥到
Meanwhile, I thought I'd get tickets
"歌♥剧魅影"续集的票
to that "Phantom of the Opera" sequel, but it turns out
但已经卖♥♥完了
it's already gone.
我最好很快想出一个替代品
I better come up with a replacement, quick,
否则我就得被行刑了
or I'm gonna be facing a firing squad.
你了解你♥妈♥的♥
You know how that woman gets.
我相信不管怎样她都没事的
I'm sure she'll be fine either way.
你怎么了 凯利
What's going on with you, Kelly?
放轻松 好吗
Lighten up, will you?
有很多文书工作
Got a lot of paperwork.
我知道我和你妈复合
Look, I know you're not happy
你不开心
about your mom and I getting back together,
但事实就是这样
but it's happening,
你是个成年人了 所以你得
and you're a grown man, so you're gonna
想办法接受
have to figure out a way to deal with it.
我能接受 我没事的
I can deal with it. I-I'm fine.
我担心的是妈
It's Mom that I'm worried about.
那是什么意思 她很开心
What's that supposed to mean? She's happy.
目前是这样 你觉得
For now. How long do you think
体贴的丈夫这个角色你能演多久
you can keep up the caring husband act, huh?
一个星期 一个月
A week? A month?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表