Are those Cindy Herrmann brownies?
是安娜贝拉·赫尔曼的
Annabelle Herrmann brownies.
这些是胶皮糖吗
Are these gummy worms?
是
Yep.
话说你和基德
So, uh, everything good
-都还好吧 -好啊 她最棒了
- with you and Kidd? - Yeah, she's the best.
你有没有注意到她...
You haven't noticed her acting a...
不对劲吗
a little off?
我觉得她那天晚上好像有点
I think she's maybe riding herself a little hard
在折磨自己 喝得太多了
for the other night, when she had a few too many.
可能干了什么后悔的事吧
Might have done some things she regrets.
你让她别担心了吗
You tell her not to worry about it?
我打算等她自己想通
Well, I'm going to let her sort it out.
如果她想找我聊 她会来的
If she wants to talk to me about it, she will.
好吧
Okay.
你上周日打扫了这些吗
You clean these last Sunday?
-对 -上周日还是上上周日
- Yeah. - Sunday or the Sunday before?
-凯西 -什么事
- Casey. - Yeah?
等61号♥救护车回来 让她们来见我 好吗
When 61 gets back, send them my way, would you?
我想知道那个老头的情况
I'm curious about the old man's condition.
没问题 队长
Sure thing, Chief.
你们觉得他为什么有那么多加湿器
Why do you suppose he had all those humidifiers?
可能是肺有问题
Probably a lung thing.
我叔叔里基原来是个烟鬼
My Uncle Ricky, lifelong smoker,
没有加湿器撑着早就死掉了
he couldn't survive without a humidifier toward the end.
不对
That's not right.
他不该是那个样子
He was too good to end up like that.
里基叔叔吗
Uncle Ricky?
不 我们从公♥寓♥里救出来的那人
No, the guy we pulled out of that apartment.
为什么 他是谁
Oh. Why, who is he?
斯托克·波特
Stoke Porter.
南区斯托克
South Side Stoke?
蓝调界的口琴传奇
Legend of the blues harmonica?
没听说过
Never heard of him.
那你该拓展下眼界了
Then you need your horizons broadened.
不如明晚我们在我家聚一聚
What do you say we reconvene tomorrow night at my place
抽点雪茄喝点威士忌 听听蓝调
for cigars, bourbon and blues?
我赞成 队长
Sounds good to me, Chief.
我得问问特鲁迪
Oh, well I'd have to run it by Trudy.
不过是的 我会去
But yes, I will be there.
很好
Good.
为什么我们俩明晚要去博登家
Why are you and me hanging out at Boden's tomorrow night?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他现在看起来挺需要这个
But he seems to need it right now.
所以我们该去
So we're gonna do it.
离周五就还剩四天了
Friday is in four days.
你不觉得太仓促了吗
You don't think that's a little soon
要把麦克变成莫利酒吧
to transform Mac's into Molly's,
备足酒水 打印酒单
stock the bar, get the drink menus printed up,
准备好广♥告♥什么的
and the advertising in place, et cetera?
广♥告♥我已经搞定了
I already got the advertising locked up.
很好
Great.
为什么非得是周五
Friday. Why Friday?
因为这周五是9号♥
Because Friday is the 9th.
9是莉莉的幸运数字
And that's Lily's lucky number.
而且水星在逆行
And she said that Mercury is in retrograde.
还是不在逆行 哪个好来着
Or is it not in retrograde? Which is the good one?
奥蒂斯 你必须得盛大开张
Otis, you have to open big,
否则这酒吧永远不会赚钱的
or this bar is never going to get off the ground.
我有数
I got this.
你怎么能就站在那
How are you going to stand there
看他一个人瞎搞
and let him run point on this?
他只是想打动莉莉
He's just trying to impress Lily,
可惜 她永远不会跟他睡的
who's...never going to sleep with him by the way.
不 他说得对 这是他的主意
No, he's right. This is his idea.
我这辈子已经骂他够多次了
I've ridden him enough in this life.
我懂了 不在乎
Oh. Oh I see, not caring.
这个新人生态度
Well, this is a new attitude
我也要试试看
that I am also going to apply to my life.
安东尼奥
Antonio.
我想到你把运动衫忘在我家了
It occurred to me you left your sweatshirt at my place.
这上面写着"迪亚哥"
It says "Diego."
迪亚哥
是吗
Really?
看起来不像他的尺寸呢
It doesn't look like his size.
你想进来吗
Would you like to come in?
好
I mean, sure.
剩下两个人去哪了
Where are the guys?
都在莫利酒吧
They're at Molly's.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了
How's your dad?
他在享受自己短暂的名气呢
He's enjoying the hell out of his 15 minutes, that's for sure.
他应得的
He deserves it.
当我在医院看到你时
When I saw you at the hospital,
我就知道我有麻烦了
I knew I was in trouble.
安东尼奥 我不确定...
Antonio, I'm just not sure if--
我还有话想说
I have more to say.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
这不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
可能就这一次
Maybe it's a one-time thing.
一次吗
A one-time thing?
对 没理由想太多
Yeah. There's no reason to over-think it.
好吧
Okay.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我当时在回家路上
I was headed home,
然后这个家伙...
and there was this guy on the--
这个什么时候播出
when is this gonna air?
我们正在拍摄
We're doing a shoot here.
需要把房♥间清出来
Just gotta keep the hall clear.
好的 那我...待会再来
Sure, yeah, I'll just... come back later.
要拍多长时间的片段呢
How long a segment is this going to be?
你什么都不必担心...
You don't have to worry about anything--
稍等下
so just give us a minute.
-慢用 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
奥蒂斯 你怎么来了
Otis. What are you doing here?
你不是要刷莫利之北酒吧的招牌
I thought you were painting the Molly's North sign.
对 我在等第一层油漆干呢
Oh yeah, I'm just waiting for the first coat to dry.
供应商说 不能保证周五前送到货
Listen, the distributor can't guarantee a delivery by Friday.
所以我决定直接
So I figured I would just grab
从我们的库存里拿几箱
a few cases from our stock.
就选点高档的酒 再来点基础款
You know, just some of the well liquor, the basics.
你这里有点...
You got a little--
-什么 -算了
- What? - Never mind.
朱利叶斯把莉莉的作品放到出租车上了吗
Hey, did Julius get Lily's artwork for the taxi tops?
没错 所以现在
Yeah, oh, yeah, and now,
你得在这里签字
he needs a signature on this.
还需要一张两万五的支票
And a cashier's check for 25 grand.
两万...五
25...thousand?
美金吗
Dollars?
-对 -你不是说
- Yeah. - I thought you said
一辆出租车牌二百五美金吗
that taxis were $250 a top.
对 但是一百辆起订
Yeah, with a minimum of 100 cabs.
你之前没说
You never said that!
对 我还在想
Yeah, I was wondering where
你从哪儿找这么多钱
you were going to get that kind of money.
天哪
Oh, God.
我们完了
We're toast.
完全没曝光率
We got zero publicity.
什么都没有
Nothing!
好吧 我常去的健身房♥里
Okay, there's this guy at my gym
有个男的已经撩了我几个月
who's been hitting on me for months.
他在FM95.8当主播
He's a morning DJ at 95.8 FM.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表