医生说她还是很难呼吸
Doctor says she's still having a hard time breathing.
-对此很遗憾 -嗯
- Sorry to hear that. - Yeah.
我跟你一起去
I'll join you.
二楼大部分地方都被毁了
How are you supposed to hold class when most
你怎么还能上课
of the second floor is destroyed?
他们重建时 我们在自助餐厅上几个月的
Math and science are in the cafeteria for a few months
数学和科学课
while they rebuild.
有些学生是之前在化学实验室的
Some of those kids were in the chem lab.
如果我不是新来的 或者我的手法更高明点
Maybe if I wasn't new here, or had a smarter approach,
他们就会告诉我了
they'd talk to me.
堂娜 你已经尽力了
Donna, you've done all that you can.
感觉不是
Doesn't feel like it.
不管是谁放的火 都还在学校里面
Whoever started the fire is still in there somewhere.
你还是确定这一点吗
You still sure about that?
灭火的事你懂 华♥莱♥士♥
You may know fires, Wallace,
但孩子的事我懂
but I know kids.
你一定要相信我
You have to trust me.
我信
I do.
这事我还没跟别人说过
I haven't told anyone about this,
连特鲁迪都没有 但当我心脏停跳时
not even Trudy, but when my heart stopped,
当我走进那道光时
when I was going into the light,
我看见了什么
I saw something.
我看见我的身边
I saw that I was surrounded
站着咱们局所有人
by all the people of 51.
咱们大家手牵着手 互帮互助
We were hand in hand, helping each other ascend
在爬一架大长梯
a grand staircase,
梯子的尽头 是一座金杯
which rose up towards a golden chalice.
直到现在我才明白
Only now do I understand
那幻象应验的原来是这事
the meaning of this vision.
我们一定要赢下消防员大♥比♥拼
We are going to win the Firefighter Muster.
说来有趣 你之前从来没告诉我们幻象的事
It's funny how you never told us about this vision
直到你连带着我们打了个一千块的赌
until after you backed us into a $1,000 bet.
随你怎么嘲笑 朋友
Mock all you want, friends,
但我知道我经历了什么
but I know waht I experienced.
作为你们的教练
As your coach,
我给你们每人分配了一个项目
I have assigned each of you to an event
以使我们获胜的可能性最大化
to maximize our chances of winning.
-穆奇啊 -大家别这样
- Mouch! - Guys, come on.
穆奇差点就死了
Mouch almost died.
我们真的要让他失望吗
Are we really going to deny him this?
让我看看单子
Let's see the list.
我们还要忍♥受活死人穆奇的暴♥政♥多久
How long are we gonna be under this dead Mouch tyranny?
我能看看吗
Can I see?
你看 咱俩负责架梯子 不赖
Hey look! It's you and me on ladder throw. Not bad.
你和我组队比铺水管
Oh, hey, we're teamed up for the hose stretch.
稳赢了
We will slay that.
轮班之后要不要去西弗莱德那碰个头
Hey, you want to meet up at Severide's after shift?
我们可以走到附近的公园去练习一下
We could walk to that nearby playground? Practice?
-西弗莱德家 -是啊 我现在住那
- Severide's? - Yeah, I live there now.
大家一起往上爬 51分局加油
Up the grand staircase we go, 51!
干得漂亮 哥们 我真想看看
Great work, buddy. I can't wait to see
给我分的项目是什么
what my assignment is.
-就在那里 -穆奇 这真的很棒
- There you go. - Mouch, this is awesome.
我只是想问你把我分去拖假人
I'm just wondering--you have me on dummy drag?
而我们医疗队的人不需要拖假人的
And in paramedic training, we don't do dummy drags.
不要小看自己
Don't sell yourself short.
哥们 你分配我去比抱杆
Buddy, you got me here on the pole hang,
可那真的不适合我
and it's just that's not so good for me,
因为我肩膀还没好利索 所以也许我们...
'cause I still got that shoulder thing, so maybe we could--
比传水桶的都是呆子
The bucket brigade is all lunkheads.
-今年我才不做这个 -不要质疑我的幻象
- I'm not doing it this year. - Do not question the vision!
-范米特 -西弗莱德
- Hey, Van Meter. - Hey, Severide.
这位是马修·凯西 我们能在这里看看吗
Hey, this is Matthew Casey. Mind if we have a look around?
当然 我们正要收队呢 这火你们灭的
Sure thing, just wrapping up. You guys work this fire?
是 查到起火原因了吗
Yeah. Find the cause yet?
我们能确定是化学实验室烧起来的
We can confirm it started in the chemistry lab,
但你们已经知道了
but you knew that.
教室里没人
Classroom was empty,
第六节化学课也刚刚结束
sixth period chemistry had just ended.
有人闻到了烟味 然后老师跑了回来
Somebody smelled smoke and the teacher ran back here,
发现台子上烧起来了
found a fire burning on the counter.
她试着想灭火 但火烧得太急太快
She tried to put it out, but it burned hot and fast,
储存柜里的多种易燃物也加剧了火势
fed by the various flammables in the storage cabinet.
香蕉水
她大约很快就放弃了
She probably succumbed right away,
火也就越烧越大了
and the fire continued to spread.
怎么烧起来的呢
How did it start?
台子上的化学药剂 具体还不知道是什么
Chemicals on the counter. Don't know what yet.
我们以为可能是实验事故
We figured maybe an experiment was left out,
但我一个手下发现了这个
but then one of my guys just spotted this.
焦痕吗
Char line?
有人倒了一条助燃剂
Somebody poured a stream of accelerant
一直延伸到门边
leading right to the door.
所以是纵火了
So arson.
我们会把这升级为犯罪调查
We'll be escalating this to a criminal investigation.
堂娜说得对
Donna was right.
凯西 那不是我们找到那老师的位置吗
Casey, isn't that where we found the teacher?
对 你有什么看法
Yep. Why? What are you thinking?
-范米特 -有什么发现
- Hey, Van Meter? - What do we got?
这些乙烯基板是老式的
These vinyl tiles are pre-code.
几年前就该被换掉
They should've been updated years ago.
但他们只是涂上了一层聚氨酯
Instead, they just slapped a layer of polyurethane down
-来盖住基板 -好
- to cover it up. - Okay.
我们是这样把受害者拖出来的
This is how we got our victim out.
沿这个方向一直过去
In this direction, down this path here.
一定是有东西刮掉了聚氨酯
Something must have scraped the polyurethane,
或许是我们带子上的扣环
maybe a carabiner on our webbing?
火焰烧毁了暴露的盖板
The fire burned the exposed portion of the tiles,
留下了这条痕迹
leaving that trail.
所以这条焦痕
So this char line was formed
是起火之后形成的吗
after the fire was already burning?
没错 这里没有助燃剂
Definitely. There was no accelerant here.
所以不是纵火了
So, no arson.
不 也不能怪范米特
No, you can't really blame Van Meter.
他怎么会知道
I mean, he had no way of knowing
那条焦痕是我们弄出来的呢
that we carved that trail he was looking at.
我糊涂了
I'm confused.
如果没有助燃剂
If it wasn't accelerant,
那火是怎么烧起来的
how did the fire start?
可能是化学品储存不当
It could've been improperly stored chemicals.
他们那柜子里有很多陈旧的东西
They had a lot of old, outdated stuff in those cabinets.
对 只能等分♥析♥结果了
Yeah, we just gotta get the lab results.
帮我理解下这个
Help me to understand this.
我派你们去帮火灾调查办公室寻找纵火证据
I sent you there to help OFI look for signs of arson,
你们却排除了纵火可能
but instead you rule it out.
-我们没排除 队长 -是
- We didn't rule it out, Chief. - No.
他们要顺着那条焦痕查下去
Look, they were headed down a blind alley
那是死胡同 我们只是纠正了他们
with the whole char line. We just set them straight.
受伤的老师可能无法幸存
We have a teacher that may not survive.
除非这起火灾升级成犯罪调查
The police are not going to put any resources into this thing
否则警♥察♥不会投入任何人手
until it escalates to a criminal investigation,
所以请你们回去 给我挖出点
so please, go back there. You keep digging
能升级调查的东西出来
until you find something that can make that happen.
如果堂娜的预感错了呢
What if Donna's hunch is wrong?
行 我们会再去看看的 队长
All right. We'll take another look, Chief.
他想让我们干什么
I mean, really what does he want us to do?
自己造点纵火证据出来吗
Cook up some evidence that points to arson?
他只是想让我们确保没有疏漏的地方
He just wants us to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
如果我们找不到线索呢 那怎么办
And if we can't find anything? Then what?
你想回去告诉他吗
You're gonna be the one that walks back in there and tells him?
就这么糟吗
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表