能过来我也很开心
Well, I'm glad to be here.
如果不是凯利的话
This--this wouldn't even have been possible
这一切都不可能发生
if Kelly hadn't started the ball rolling.
是你运作得好
Ah, well, you took the reins.
我希望我可以做得更多
I wish I could have done more.
你已经做了很多了
Oh, you did plenty.
我很荣幸开设安娜·特纳托儿所
It is my pleasure to open the Anna Turner Children's Nursery
作为我们对进行癌症治疗的孩子们的家庭的
as part of our care and support of the families of children
关爱和支持
going through cancer treatment.
安娜·特纳是这里的一束光
Anna Turner was a bright light in this facility.
这个托儿所将会传播她的这道光
And what this nursery does is spreads that light--
希望和光辉
that hope-- that radiance she embodied.
我不知道你在说什么 我自带导航
I don't know what you mean. I'm a born navigator.
好吧 我们求同存异
Yeah, well, we'll agree to disagree.
谢谢你带我来这
Hey, thanks for getting me there.
任何时候你需要有人站在你身边支持你
Any time you need someone to support you,
我永远都在
I'm your girl.
我知道
I know.
你去过哈洛餐厅吗
Have you been to the Harlo Diner?
他们的奶昔最好喝了
They have the best milkshakes.
-那... -超好喝
- It's-- - They're good.
外面零下六七度
It's, like, 20 degrees out.
我只是告诉你
I am just throwing it out there.
我 不 不行 我...
I--No, I can't. I, uh...
我答应和格里索姆
I agreed to a dinner with Grissom
还有一些芝加哥的大佬一起吃饭了
and some of these Chicago bigwigs.
我几乎要赶不及了
And I'm barely gonna make it back in time.
好吧
Okay.
那就全速前进吧
Pedal to the metal, then.
你好啊
Hey.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming over.
我自己一个人做不到
I couldn't bear to do it on my own.
我明白
I understand.
我会和你一起面对的
I'm here for you.
验孕
谢谢
Thank you.
一直提醒安东尼奥
I'm the one who keeps reminding Antonio
我们之间不是认真的是我
that we're keeping it casual.
和别人约会的是我
Seeing other people.
但是今天看到他
But watching him today,
他总是那样照顾弱者
the way he's always looking after the vulnerable,
照顾有需要的人...
the people in need...
他一定是个很棒的爸爸
He makes a pretty great dad.
是的
He does.
是的 但...
He does, but, um...
也许...
Maybe--
也许你现在只是有点情绪化
maybe you're just thinking a bit emotionally right now.
也许
Maybe.
或者注定如此
Or maybe this was meant to be.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表