是啊 救援队总是认为
Yeah, Squad always thinks
他们比其他人更明白
they know better than everyone else.
好 谢谢 再见
Okay, thank you, bye.
-史黛拉 -好啊
- Hey, Stella. - Hi.
是工资部门 根据他们的系统
That was payroll, and according to their system
他们给你开了支票
they did issue a check for you,
但信封里没有
but it wasn't in the packet,
他们肯定是在什么地方出差错了
so they must have messed up somewhere along the line.
-是有人犯错了 -谁不犯错呢
- Someone did, yeah. - Oh, mistakes happen.
我会搞定这一切的 我保证
I will figure all of this out, I promise.
也许在别的信封里
Maybe it was in another packet.
我会尽快把支票给你的
I will get your check to you ASAP.
好
Yeah.
偏偏是史黛拉的支票丢了
Of course it has to be Stella's check that goes missing.
她已经讨厌我了
She already hates me.
这只会让她更讨厌我
This is only gonna make it worse.
-她不讨厌你 -不可能
- She doesn't hate you. - Oh, please.
我都能看出来 虽然不知道为什么
I can tell, even if I have no idea why.
不是吧
No way.
没错
Oh, yeah.
我让我妈从福勒顿寄了不少东西过来
I had my mom send a bunch of stuff from Fowlerton.
盒子里就有这个
This was in the box.
天啊
Oh, my God.
看看我们当年多么呆萌
Look at what dorks we were.
永远是朋友
你一点都不呆
Oh, yeah, you were never a dork.
那年我上了牙套
that's the year I got braces.
-你真是个乖女孩 -你不是
- You were such a good girl. - Mm, you weren't.
赫尔曼 你看见西弗莱德了吗
Herrmann, have you seen Severide?
没 来一下 奥蒂斯要让我们看个东西
Nah, but come here, Otis wants to show us something.
箱子里是什么
What's in the crate?
奥蒂斯说这是未来
Otis says it's the future.
基德 快来 你肯定想看看这个
Hey, Kidd, come on in. You're gonna want to see this.
好吧 几个月前我报名参加了一家制♥造♥商的
Okay, so, a few months back, I signed up with a manufacturer
新设备测试项目
to beta test a new piece of equipment.
你怎么没跟我申请
And you didn't run it by me first?
是没有 但这是我个人担♥保♥贷款买♥♥的
No, but I'm personally liable for the loaner unit,
所以我觉得应该不需要你点头
so I figured I didn't need your authorization.
你需要
You did.
好吧 我现在知道了
Oh, okay. I understand that now,
不过凯西 你肯定会喜欢的
but Casey, you're gonna love this.
因为我们说的可不是普通的新工具新设备
Because we're not talking about some new tool or piece of gear.
这是全新一代的灭火科技
This is a whole new class of firefighting technology.
奥蒂斯 快开箱
Otis, open the box.
托尼
Tony?
这就是狂火绝灭250号♥
This is the Kyujo Nakama 250.
你说这是"狂犬"吗
Did you call it Cujo?
我没有 这是狂火绝灭设备
No, I didn't. This is the Kyujo Nakama.
意思就是"灭火小能手"
Which means "The Rescue Pal."
好吧
Okay.
凯西已经要应付不少
With all the new responsibilities
新的责任了 你还拿这个给他添乱
that Casey's got, you're just gonna drop that in his lap too?
他会感谢我的好吗
He's gonna thank me for this, okay?
这个机器会改变一切的
This machine is gonna change everything.
是啊 让我们都失业
Sure, by putting us out of a job.
是啊 机器取代人类已经很快了
Yeah, machines are taking over fast enough
即便没有你这样的叛徒
without traitors like you, you know,
八抬大轿把它们请进门来
rolling out the red carpet for 'em.
受害者会挺过来的
Hey. Victim's gonna pull through.
去医院的路上一直很清醒 没有昏厥
Never lost consciousness the whole way to the hospital.
觉得你应该知道一下
Thought you'd want to know.
太好了
That's great.
有什么问题吗
Everything okay?
-凯西 -怎么了
- Casey... - Yeah.
当你升级救援 升级普通的救援任务
When you escalate a call, a routine call--
让抢险队出动 那一般就意味着
and bring in Squad, that generally means
在现场抢险队长负责指挥
the Squad officer is now in charge of the scene.
一般是这样 但是这一次
Generally, yes. But in this case--
那你为什么还要问我的意见呢
So what's the point of asking me for my expertise
反正你都要拿官阶压我 让我听你的命令
if you're just gonna pull rank and make me do things your way?
慢着 我可没拿官阶压你
Whoa, I-I didn't pull rank--
我在很多队长和管理人员手下干过
I've worked under a lot of chiefs and officers,
从来没遇见过哪个会故意无视专业意见
and I've never seen a good leader ignore an expert opinion
只因为他有这个权力
just because he could.
西弗莱德 我没有请你来评估
Severide, I wasn't looking for an assessment
我的领导水平
of my leadership abilities.
我只是来跟你通报下伤员情况
I just came to tell you about the victim.
那好
Fair enough.
多谢告知
Thanks for the update.
我们有问题了
We have a problem.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么大不了的
Nothing life or death,
就是我和西弗莱德发生了一点小摩擦
just I had a little friction with Severide
就上一个任务的时候
on our last call.
我会给你详细报告 但我得说
I'll spare you the details. Suffice it to say,
是他不听我的命令
he didn't want to follow my command.
我明白 他对救援
Now I get it. He had his opinion
有自己的看法
about the rescue, as he should,
但他让我
but he put me in a position
不得不直接命令他才行
where I had to issue a direct order.
现在他还大发雷霆
And now he's all bent out of shape.
你得和他谈谈 队长
You need to talk to him, Chief.
-我 -对 我已经试过了
- Me? - Yeah, I already tried,
但你知道 我们以前是朋友...
but you know, we were friends, and...
我觉得他挺难接受新的动态的
I think it's hard for him to accept the new dynamic.
你刚刚好像说"我们"有麻烦了 队长
I thought you said "We" had a problem, Captain.
是我的麻烦 队长 但...
Well, it's my problem, Chief, but--
那就该由你去解决
Then you should deal with it.
要不然就成了我的麻烦了
Otherwise, you make it my problem,
而且你可能不会喜欢我的解决方式
and you might not like my solution.
我不能容忍♥我手下有不和的情况
I can't have discord in my command structure.
坚决不能容忍♥
That's a untenable situation.
救生吊篮是个好主意
Stokes basket was a good idea.
我也觉得
Yeah, I thought so.
为什么凯西要否决这个提议
Why did Casey have to overrule you on that?
我也不知道
Couldn't tell you.
我是喜欢凯西
I mean, you know I love Casey.
但他应该尊重救援队
But he ought to have more respect for Rescue Squad.
尊重我们的救援技术 我们的额外训练
All our know-how. The extra training we do.
你什么时候才能整理好啊
You gonna finish that compartment
克鲁兹
anytime today, Cruz?
什么意思
Meaning what?
也许是她拿的
Maybe she took it.
她以前工作就因为偷窃惹了麻烦
I mean, she got in trouble for stealing at her old job.
她没有
She did not.
听着 如果你说的是霍普
Look, if you're talking about Hope,
她从没做过
she would never do that.
你知道在福勒顿的事
You know that thing in Fowlerton
只是她的疯子老板编的
was just her crazy boss making stuff up.
那是她的说法
I know that's what she says.
霍普不可能偷你的支票
Hope can't steal your check.
会计已经冻结了
Accounting already stopped payment on it.
我不知道她想干什么
I don't know what she's up to.
整件事都很奇怪
The whole thing is weird.
我的工资单从来没出过问题
I have never had an issue with payroll ever.
你们出过吗
Have you guys?
没有
No.
没有 但那...
No, but that's--
我认为她不是在跟我作对
Seems to me that she is either messing with me,
就是她无能
or she's incompetent.
而这两者都不怎么样
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表