好
Okay.
我得提醒你一下 今天...
And I should warn you, today's there's a, uh--
你就是新来的吧
You the new girl?
-就是我 史黛拉 -很好
- Stella, yeah, that's me. - Great.
跟我来
Come with me.
我是哈弗汉斯队长 你叫什么来着
Chief Huffhines, what's your name again?
-史黛拉·基德 -基德 和孩子的发音一样
- Stella Kidd. - Kidd, like "kid?"
对 不过有两个D
Well, yeah, two Ds.
好 你来这里讲讲芝加哥消防局
Yeah, you're here to talk about how good the CFD
多么擅长处理少数族群 女性事件的
is with minorities, women, that sort of thing.
嗯 关于这件事...
Yeah, about that--
说的时候要把握度 不要太过
Now, don't lay it on too thick,
但要让人信服 你懂吗
but sell it, you know what I mean?
你就准备用这么个发型吗
Is that how you're gonna wear your hair?
-什么 -放下来会更好
- What? - Down is better.
很好
Yeah, great.
我们来吧
Here we go.
女士们先生们
Gentlemen, ladies...
感谢你们给我们这个机会
Thanks for allowing us the opportunity
让我们芝加哥消防局的
to set the record straight
消防员来做出声明
with regards to personnel here at the CFD.
这位是史黛拉·基德
This is Stella Kidd,
一位有多年消防经验的令人尊敬的
a distinguished firefighter with many years of service
消防员
under her belt.
她今天想来为大家讲一讲
She is eager to talk to you today
在简科斯基局长的带领下
about the achievements we've made
我们在少数族群及女性问题上
with regards to minorities and gender
取得了多大进展
under Fire Commissioner Jankowski.
我之前的消防局都不能停下来买♥♥冰淇淋吃
We never stopped for ice cream on my last truck.
倒是买♥♥过一次冰沙
We did get slushies once.
我喜欢可乐樱桃口味
I like cola and cherry mix.
有意思
Fascinating.
那是什么
Hey, what's that?
快看
Ta-da!
这是韦伯烧烤架
Whoa, that's a Weber Grill.
我们的钱不多
We were a little under with the petty cash fund
不过这台最好 我就给买♥♥下来了
but this was the best one so I just went for it.
用来感谢51号♥消防局对我的欢迎
It's my gift to 51 for making me feel so welcome.
没事 我们都会凑钱的 这里就是这样
Forget it. We'll all chip in, that's how we do things.
我去拿工具箱
I'll go get the tool box.
盖子应该在上面
The lid goes on top.
那个 曼弗雷迪
So, uh, Manfredi.
队长
Captain.
你来51号♥之前在哪个消防局
Where were you before 51?
我想想...
Let's see, uh...
在这之前我在33号♥
Right before I was at 33.
在那之前还有
Then before that
74号♥ 59号♥ 12号♥和41号♥
74, 59, 12, 41.
你全都待过了啊
Wow, all over.
调任书上让我去哪儿我就去哪儿
I just go where the transfer paper tells me.
想也是
I'll bet.
我在芝加哥警署有个朋友
I got this cop friend over at CPD.
他有个叔叔...
He's got this uncle...
把他调区了最好的辖区
bumps him to the best districts.
就帮他搞定了
Totally hooks him up.
签个调任书就走了
Just signs the transfer forms and phisssh.
凯尔有关系 上流社会的子弟
Kyle is set up. High living.
我可没有他那样的叔叔
I don't have an uncle like that.
奥蒂斯 有出警就通知我
Otis, radio me if we get a call.
我和赫尔曼得出去办点事
Herrmann and I gonna run an errand.
-好的 -没问题 队长
- All right, yeah. - You got it, Cap.
站在我面前的是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼吗
Is that Christopher Herrmann I see before me?
-德梅特拉 你好吗 -我很好
- Demetra. How are you? - Oh, wonderful.
你知不知道就是克里斯托弗的好老婆辛迪
Do you know that it was Christopher's wonderful wife Cindy
帮我找到的这份工作
that helped me get this job?
我们一起去过巴黎圣母院
We went to Notre Dame together.
我听说过这事
I had heard that, yeah.
辛迪一直提起你呢
Cindy's always bragging about you.
我有什么可以帮你们的吗
What can I do for you?
我们51号♥消防局有个消防员
Well, uh, we had a firefighter transferred
被调到了公共关系部
to Public Relations out of Firehouse 51.
我想问一下可不可以看看她的调任书
I was just wondering if we can see the transfer order?
那位消防员叫什么
What was the firefighter's name?
史黛拉·基德
Stella Kidd.
稍等一下
Give me one minute.
我知道你为什么要带我来了
I see why you brought me along.
爱尔兰人嘛
Go Irish.
-找到了 -谢谢
- Here we go. - Thanks.
没事
Sure.
莫林斯队长
Chief Mullins?
就是那个循规蹈矩
Is that that by-the-book Chief
给你升了职的队长
that gave you your promotion?
没错
Yeah.
他去过51号♥消防局 见过基德的表现
He spent time around 51. He's seen Kidd in action.
也许这就是他做这个决定的原因
Might be why he made the call.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
因为他看起来可不像是
Because he didn't seem to keen
会希望有人♥质♥疑他决定的人
on having his decision making questioned.
凯西队长
Captain Casey.
队长
Chief.
我能帮你什么忙吗
Can I help you with something?
霍普
Hope.
介不介意进来一下
Mind stepping in here please?
当然
Of course.
凯西队长有事
Captain Casey has something
想跟你讨论一下
he would like to discuss with you.
好
Sure.
这份是把史黛拉·基德
Here's the transfer order moving Stella Kidd
从51号♥消防局调到公♥关♥部的调任书
from Firehouse 51 to the Public Relations department.
是莫林斯队长签的
It was signed by Chief Mullins.
然后呢
Okay?
可这不是他的签名
Only this isn't his signature.
你看这个M是向右倾斜的
See how the "M" tilts to the right
S写得很夸张
and the "S" has a flourish.
我不是那样签名的
That's not the way I sign my name.
这样才对
This is.
但是
However...
这是你写给康妮的
Here's a list you wrote to Connie
设备和维修保养清单
about the supplies and maintenance closet.
设备 维修保养
看到上面的M和S了吗
See the "M" and the "S".
看到了
I can see it.
我是说 我看得出...
I mean, I could see how...
那...
That...
其实我应该早点说的
Actually, yes, I should have said something sooner,
但是康妮...
but Connie...
我...
I...
这种事我真的不知道该找谁
I just didn't know who to come to about something like this.
大家先别误会 听我解释
If you could just let me explain before you judge me.
事情是...
What happened is...
我看到有岗位需求
I saw the posting on the job board,
我其实是想帮忙的
and I was actually trying to help.
因为史黛拉
Because Stella, I mean,
她是个坚强的女性消防员
she's such a strong female firefighter,
我看到公♥关♥部在找人
and I saw that Public Relations was looking for somebody
当消防局的门面...
to be the face of firefighting--
别说了
Stop.
就不浪费大家的时间了
I'm gonna save everyone here a lot of time.
去搬东西走人吧
Empty your desk.
我帮你收拾好了
I went ahead and sped this up for you.
这个给我
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表