你确定吗
You sure about that?
你在质疑我妻子吗
Do you doubt my wife?
就知道你不敢
That's what I thought.
-克鲁兹肯定很想见到他 -我们只要
- Cruz would love to see him. - All we gotta do
在下班之后把寿星哄到莫利酒吧
is get the birthday boy to Molly's after shift,
不过在这期间 别说漏
and in the meantime, shh.
肯定会很精彩的
This is gonna be great.
-那么 -那么什么
- So. - So.
-布莱特的朋友 -是
- Brett's friend? - Yep.
怎么了
What?
她只在这里再待一周
She's only here for, like, another week.
其实她明天就走了
Uh, tomorrow, actually.
大家都说开了
All the information was on the table.
-情况怎么样 -其实挺奇怪的
- Hey, how was it? - It was a weird one.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-我们遇见了... -61车
- We had this, um... - 61.
是 队长 布莱特和道森 长官
Yes, Chief. Brett and Dawson, sir.
我知道你们的名字 有人向我投诉你们了
Oh, I know your names. You've just been reported to me.
-投诉 -你们同时处理了两名病人
- Reported? - You took two patients at once.
队长 当时情形非常紧急
Chief, it was an extraordinary situation.
而你们也没有处理好
Which is not to be done.
在任何情况下 除非海切尔队长明确同意
Under any circumstances without expressed consent
病人分流情况 否则不能擅自处理
from Chief Hatcher in a triage event situation.
第二辆救护车根本找不到
The second ambo was nowhere to be found,
而病人的心脏病情况危重
and we had a crucial cardiac patient.
你把受伤的女孩和撞伤她的
You put an injured girl in an ambulance
车辆驾驶人放进同一辆救护车
with the man who hit her with his car.
就等着吃官司吧
That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
听起来她们只是面对非常情况时
Sounds like they made a judgment call
做出了非常选择 队长
in a challenging circumstance, Chief.
你们停职吧
I'm taking you out of service.
-什么 -这样你们就有时间
- What? - So you can fill out
填写一份详细的事故报告了
a detailed incident report.
如果你们想为自己的行为辩护
If you wanna defend your actions,
如果你们希望我作为代理队长
and if you want me as acting battalion chief
为你们的行为说话 那你们就得
to defend your actions, you need to do it
规规矩矩地把该写的写清楚
with every "i" Dotted and every "t" Crossed.
你们要想恢复出勤
You can return to service
就给我一份满意的报告
when I'm satisfied with that paperwork,
我交♥班♥之前放到我桌上
which I want on my desk before I leave.
队长 我无意冒犯
Chief, all due respect--
你要是不想冒犯 就让我来处理这件事
Due respect would be letting me handle this.
除非你名字前面的头衔
Unless there's something other than Lieutenant
比"副队"还高一级
in front of your name.
莫林斯刚刚要我们去洗云梯车
Mullins just asked us to wash the rigs.
没叫我们给他列清单
He didn't ask us to itemize the work.
也许我该和他谈谈
Maybe I should talk to him.
缓和一下气氛
Smooth things over.
或者你可以保持低调 别妨碍他的事
Or just keep your head down and stay out of his way.
百试百灵
Works every time.
是啊 包治百病
Sure. Every time.
-怎么样了 -为了这份"作业"
- How's it going? - I already missed two calls
我已经错过两次出警了
because of this busywork.
我们快写完了
Aww, we're almost done.
我真该跟这个人提提意见
I really stepped in it with this guy.
-你别勉强了 -是啊 难免的事
- Oh, don't beat yourself up. - Yeah, seemed unavoidable.
我觉得我有责任
Well, I still feel responsible.
胡说
Nonsense.
你就打算这么交上去吗
Is that how you're gonna turn it in?
有点看不清楚吧
A little hard to read.
感觉你好像敷衍了事似的
Like, I think you rushed through it.
我只是想 像莫林斯这样的刺头
I just think, with a stickler like Chief Mullins,
你估计得非常认真才能...
you probably want to put your best foot forward and...
我跟你说 我还要去忙那个...
You know what? I'm just gonna...
保罗·波格
Paul Pogue!
-你好啊 -挺好的
- What's up, man? - Can't complain.
南环出警那次我们借了你们的千斤顶
We borrowed your strong arm for that South Loop call.
要放在哪
Where do you want it?
就放那吧
Right there is fine.
克鲁兹 我得说
Hey, Cruz. I gotta tell you, man.
里昂看起来不错 我都不知道他回芝加哥了
Leon looks great. I didn't know he was back in Chicago.
他没有
He's not.
真的 我发誓我看到他了
Really? I could've sworn I saw him
早上和一个女警♥察♥在维纳圈
at Wiener Circle this morning with a lady cop.
肯定不是他
Hey, that must have been somebody else.
你确定吗
You sure?
三年了 我弟要是回来了
I think I would know if my brother were in town
我肯定会知道啊
for the first time in three years.
那可能是他失散多年的双胞胎兄弟了
Must've been his long lost twin, I guess.
-回见 伙计们 -回见
- See you, guys. - Later.
里昂
Hey, Leon.
给我回电♥话♥
Give me a call when you get this.
你完了 老兄 快坦白吧
You're blown, man. It's time to come clean.
还有拯救的余地 首先
We can still save this. Number one,
我会联♥系♥里昂让他糊弄住克鲁兹
I will contact Leon and tell him to throw Cruz off the scent.
-不错 -不错什么
- That's good. - Good?
简直乱来
It's a disaster.
是啊 第二步呢
Yeah, what's number two?
我还没想到
I haven't gotten that far yet.
怎么了
Yeah?
我接到一个有趣的电♥话♥
I just got an interesting phone call.
-是吗 -对
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
-还记得帕特森队长吗 -当然
- You remember Captain Patterson? - Of course.
他在总部待了挺久的
He's been spending a lot of time down at headquarters.
他说莫林斯很可能是
And he says that Mullins is on the short list
下一任指挥官
to be the next Commissioner.
开玩笑吧
This is a joke.
可能也就是明年夏天的事了 帕特森说的
Happening next summer. According to Patterson.
-惨 -对
- Oy. - Yeah.
所以还记得我说过不要乱说话吗
So, remember what I said about not saying something?
也许你该说出来
Maybe you should say something.
想检查我的书写吗 请
You wanna check my penmanship? Be my guest.
好好检查 这样我才能拿回我的工作
Fix this so I can get back to doing my job.
-怎么样了 -让我重新整理
- How's it going? - Got me reorganizing
红色文件 已经很缺人了
the red files. Short staffed already.
他有空吗
He available?
请吧
Be my guest.
-队长 -副队
- Chief. - Lieutenant.
急救员完成了IR-3和IR-7
Paramedics finished the IR-3s and the IR-7s.
我自己检查过了
Double-checked them myself.
那个...
Listen, uh...
我冒犯了你 我向你道歉
I just want to apologize for stepping on your toes.
以后不会了
It won't happen again.
我们一开始就闹了不愉快
I got off on the wrong foot with you,
是我不好
and that's on me.
抱歉 真的
So, I'm sorry. Sincerely.
我想让你知道 51队的这些人都挺好的
I want you to know, these are good people at 51.
全部都是
To a man.
他们对待工作态度都很认真
And they all take the job seriously.
都救火不要命 医护人员也一样
They're all smoke eaters. Even our paramedics.
今早我把车停在你的位置
You know what I saw this morning
你知道我看见什么了吗 副队
when I parked on your apron, Lieutenant?
两个烟头 吸了一半
Two cigar butts, half chewed,
就在东北门前的通道上
just lying on the pavement outside the northeast door,
丢在那里污染环境
tossed there without a care in the world.
我问自己 这消防局是有多傲慢
And I said to myself, what kind of pride does this house have?
谁会这么不尊重自己的家园
Who would disrespect their home like that?
现在我知道了
Well, I guess I found out.
这就是你对我道歉的回答吗
That's your response to my apology?
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车 北门罗街515号♥
Truck 81, Ambulance 61, 515 North Monroe Street,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表