枫树街788号♥起火
House fire, 788 Maple Street.
出动51号♥水罐车 81号♥云梯车
Engine 51, truck 81,
61号♥救护车
ambulance 61.
伙计们 我看起来怎样
Guys, how do I look?
跟平时一样
As usual.
像个傻帽小丑
Like the class clown.
西弗莱德
Yo, Severide,
还要多久达登这货才能转去你那组
how soon till you can take Darden off my hands?
别想把安迪丢来我这队
Andy makes squad the day after I'm no longer in charge.
我弟弟住在阁楼上
The attic. My brother lives up there.
-他还没出来 -那扇窗那里吗
- He hasn't come down. - That window there?
对 一直都没看到他出来 天啊
Yes, I haven't seen him. Oh, god.
阁楼上应该还有个人
Think there's a guy in the attic.
我去把云梯升起来
I'll raise the aerial.
他可能在楼梯上
He could be on the stairs,
也可能在走廊或者别的地方
in the hallway, anywhere.
我们从后门进 一路找上去
We'll go in back, work our way up.
赌一箱啤酒 我们会先找到他
Case of beer we get to him first.
你赶紧去开排烟口吧
Just vent the back.
西弗莱德一直都这么惹人厌吗
Was Severide always such a cocky prick?
也没一直 幼儿园起而已
Only since kindergarten.
我是博登队长
This is chief Boden.
屋前需要一根4.5厘米口径的水管
Want an inch and 3/4 on the front.
两根6.35厘米口径的负责屋旁
Need two 2 1/2s on the neighbors' houses.
一批人从屋后进入房♥子
I want my entrance through the rear
同时云梯通上屋顶
and ground ladders to the roof.
哈里根
Halligan.
行动起来
Let's go!
去检查那边
Hey, check over there!
西弗莱德 开好排烟口了吗
Severide, do we have a vent?
达登 等等
Darden, wait.
没问题
We're good.
凯西 排烟口没开
Casey, there is no vent.
达登 快撤回来
Darden, back out!
快趴下
Get down!
达登
Darden!
一个月后
你到底在干什么 凯西
What the hell are you doing, Casey?
受不了天天看着这些
Can't stand looking at this another day.
希瑟可能会想要回去
Heather might want it.
好 我会跟她说的
Yeah. I'll call her.
博登叫你去见他
Boden's looking for you.
凯西 来一下我办公室
Casey, you want to step into my office?
四下都在盛传你要在"放倒条子"俱乐部
Rumor's floating around you're going to box
跟人决斗啊
in the Drop-a-cop.
对手还是睡了你第一任老婆的人
Fight that guy who slept with your first wife?
是第二任
It was my second wife,
现在她是他的麻烦 不是我的
and she's his problem now, not mine.
我才不会去跟他干架
So, no, I'm not boxing him.
伊曼纽尔市长周六会来
Mayor Emanuel's coming by on Saturday
悼念达登去世一个月
to mark the month since Darden--
你们俩也该和好了
This animosity... has got to stop.
你们都身为领队 应当以身作则
You're both supposed to be leaders here. Lead by example.
这件事大家都不好受
We've all been through it.
安迪是我们所有人的朋友
Andy was a friend to all of us.
是啊 曾经是
Yeah, he was.
你又有什么高见
Is there something you want to say?
又这样 又开始吵
See this? This right here.
这就是我要说的
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
你说得对 队长
You're right, chief.
我很抱歉 我们没事了
I'm sorry. It's all good.
我们很好 长官
We're fine, chief.
能停火就很好
Then that's enough for now.
我叫彼得·米尔斯
My-- my name is Peter Mills.
我是81队新来的后备队员
I'm the new candidate on 81.
好极了 我是乔·克鲁兹
Oh, fantastic. Joe Cruz.
我们等你很久了
We've been waiting for you.
真的吗 太好了
Really? Great.
彼得·米尔斯是吧
So Peter Mills, is it?
皮特就行 其实我...
Pete, actually, I--
好的 彼得·米尔斯 跟我来
Okay, Peter Mills, right this way.
健身房♥在那边
So, uh, gym's through there.
厨房♥里有电视 不过线路坏了
There's a TV in the kitchen, but satellite's busted.
设备间
Uh, equipment room.
那边是救援队混球们
Rescue squad a-holes.
他们霸占了那个桌子
Think they own that table.
还有厨房♥和塔楼
Kitchen. Tower.
- 彼得·米尔斯 别傻站着 -好
- Peter Mills, keep moving. - Yeah.
奥蒂斯 这是彼得·米尔斯
Hey, Otis, this is Peter Mills.
知道了 我正给他们做讲解
Yeah, I'm giving a tour.
彼得·米尔斯 新来的后备队员
Peter Mills is our new candidate.
彼得·米尔斯呀...
Peter Mills...
交给你了
it's all yours.
谁想戴戴头盔
Who wants to try on a helmet?
51号♥消防队 61号♥救护车
Firehouse 51, ambulance 61.
罗斯福路934号♥ 多名枪击伤者
Multiple gunshot injuries, 934 Roosevelt Road.
情况怎么样
What's up?
两人受枪伤
Two GSW's.
一人死亡 另一名腹部中枪
One's an organ donor, another hit in the gut.
枪手呢
Shooter?
跑了 但是事发还不到10分钟
Gone. But this happened less than ten minutes ago.
我们还在搜查
We're sweeping.
小妞 快去救人吧
Hey, baby. Go on, medic.
天啊 天啊
Oh, god. Oh, god.
-你叫什么 -里奇
- What's your name? - Ricky.
你是吸毒还是贩毒的 里奇
You buying or selling, Ricky?
少废话 只管救我就行了
Bitch, just fix me up!
我们就该让他再流会儿血
Maybe we should let him bleed a while.
我给那混球来了一枪 正中脑袋
I put one in that g.d. Hit him right in the head.
我可不这么想 里奇 他跑掉了
Yeah, I don't think so, Ricky. He's gone.
不可能 我打中他了
No, man, I hit him.
我们觉得枪手还在楼上
Hey, we think the shooter's upstairs.
好的 这里交给我们
Okay, we're good here.
里奇 你有吸毒史吗
Ricky, have you been using? Hm?
我们得问清楚 以避免
We need to know so that we don't give you something
错用一些会导致你昏迷的药物
that can make you go into shock, okay?
再来啊 蠢货
What's up, fool!
就跟你们说我打中他了
I told you I shot him.
坐下 我得检查下你的脑袋
Sit down. I need to look at your head.
没事的 我只是检查一下
It's all right, okay? I'm just gonna take a look.
快坐下
Just take a seat.
我就看看 好吗
I just want to take a look, okay?
你头伤的不轻 但如果你不放下那东西
Your head's in bad shape, but I'm only gonna help you
我是不会救你的
if you drop that piece on the floor.
你不放下枪我们就走了
You need to drop the gun or we're leaving.
-别这样 -除非你放下枪
- Come on. - Not until you drop that gun.
把枪给我放下
Drop the gun now!
转过去 手放在身后
Turn around! Hands behind your back!
武器已缴获
Weapon secured.
加布里埃拉 我不知道说什么好了
Gabriela. What can I say?
下次记得检查衣柜
Say you'll check the closet next time.
来为烹饪俱乐部集资
Throw in for cooking club.
小气鬼别抠门了 说的就是你
Hey, short arms, long pockets. Yeah, you.
赫尔曼是怎么当上厨师的
How'd Herrmann get the chef job?
到时候可别吐出来
No gag reflex.
奥蒂斯 你带的参观团呢
Otis, what happened to your tour?
交给新来的后备队员了
Our new candidate.
这个叫做"救命器"[个人安全警告系统]
So this is called a P.A.S.S alarm.
假如一个消防员静止不动
Now, if a firefighter is totally still
超过18秒
for more than 18 seconds,
报♥警♥器会一直响直到他重新动起来
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表