我们是不会打扰你的
unless we thought it could pay off.
所有人
Hey, guys.
暂停一下
Let's hit pause for a bit.
我们从不同的角度看一下
We're gonna attack this from a different angle.
-谢了 哈勃 -没什么
- Thanks, Hubble. - Yeah,
只要能阻止这家伙就行
anything to stop this guy.
我以为你要回家了
I thought you were going home.
忙得没空休息 怎么了
No rest for the weary. What's up?
你们警长在吗
Is your sergeant here?
在 他和安东尼奥在办公室
Yeah, he's in his office with Antonio.
好 他会想知道这个消息的
Good. He's gonna want to hear this.
从我这么多年和纵火犯
So I've dealt with my fair share
打交道的经验来看
of arsonists over the years.
他们很多人有个共同点
And the thing that a lot of them have in common
就是他们会一步一步准备第一次
is they build up to the first blaze,
第一个炸♥弹♥
the first bomb.
就像那个把你妹当成目标的家伙
Yeah, like that guy that targeted your sister.
-吉什 -是
- Gish. - Right.
-你射中了他 -在电梯间 是的
- You shot him. - In an elevator stall, yeah.
但我们的目标不是个典型的纵火犯
Yeah, except this guy isn't a typical arsonist.
他是个记者
He's a journalist.
他在案子指向他的时候
He just snapped when the story he was working on
崩溃了
doubled back on him.
但他还是选择炸♥弹♥ 火
Still he chose bombs, he chose fire,
没有选择枪
he didn't chose a gun.
所以也许那就是他在准备的
So maybe that's something that he built up to.
乔治·李尔帮了他
And George Lehr helped him do it.
是的 他不想在自己家练习
Right. He doesn't want to practice in his home,
以防万一有人发现
in case someone notices.
是的 我们检查了他家 很干净
Yeah, we checked his house. It's clean.
对 但是在近六个月
Right, but twice in the last six months,
消防局被叫到这个地方两次
the CFD has been called out to this property.
离他家两个街区
This is two blocks away from his residence.
后面有个不错的小工棚
It's got a nice little work shed in the back.
邻居在看到烟的时候会打电♥话♥报♥警♥
And the neighbors, they phoned it in when they saw smoke.
其中一次是我出的警
I was on one of these calls.
开门的人说
The man that answered the door
只是在做个小实验
said it was just a little experiment
出了点问题
that had gone awry.
他说他是个木匠什么的
He said he was a carpenter or something.
我没看到他的长相 他穿着连帽衫
I didn't get a good look at him, he had a hoodie on.
虽然觉得奇怪 但我也没多在意
Thought it was weird, but I didn't flag it.
我们接到很多假警报
We get a lot of false alarms.
觉得那是谢帕德吗
Think it was Shepard?
没办法把他排除在外
I couldn't pick him out of a lineup,
但是是的 可能是他
but yeah, it could've been.
查查谁是这栋西帕特森房♥产的业主
Let's see who owns this property on West Patterson.
好的 我来查
All right, I'm on it.
安东尼奥 我们去这地址看看
Antonio, let's roll on this address.
我想看看是谁来开门
I want to see who answers the door.
-谢谢 谢谢 -没什么
- Hey. Thank you. Thanks. - Yep.
警长 西帕特森的这地址
Hey, Sarge, this address on West Patterson,
属于一家叫星光地♥产♥的公♥司♥
it's owned by a company named Starlight Properties.
-他们有个邮箱 -等等
- They got a PO box. - Hey.
你说星光
You say Starlight?
对
Yeah.
李尔的电脑上
There's an e-mail on Lehr's laptop
有一封星光地♥产♥的邮件
from Starlight Properties.
就是他
This is our guy.
好了 大家都准备好
All right, everybody gear up.
在那里见
We'll see you there.
-行动 -走
- Move it. - Let's go.
找 找
Seek, seek.
撞开
Hit him.
楼上
Stairs!
没人
Clear.
就是那 那里
There it is, back there.
警♥察♥
Police!
警长 要不要等嗅一下再进吗
Sarge, you want to wait for a sniffer?
他们来了 就是这里
Here they are. Right here.
有什么线索
So what do we got?
同样的材料
Same materials.
焊接在启动器上的手法是一致的
Soldering on the initiator matches the signature.
是 和在南卡戴尔的车上
Yeah, that's the same type used on that car
用的是同一种
on South Kedvale.
好了 好好翻一遍那房♥子
All right, rip that house open.
给我找到下次袭击的目标时间地点线索
Find me a clue tells me who, when, where he'll strike next.
-收到 -队长
- Copy that. - Hey, Chief,
能再待会吗
mind sticking around for a bit?
-可能需要你的专业知识 -当然可以
- May need your expertise. - Sure.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
回局里
Go back to the house,
告诉凯西我要在这帮忙
let Casey know I'm gonna assist here.
-好的 队长 -好
- Yeah, you got it, Chief. - Okay.
希尔薇
Sylvie.
你干什么 别那样吓我
What are you doing? Don't scare me like that.
更应该问的是
The better question
你在凯西办公室干什么
is what are you doing in Casey's office?
没什么
Nothing.
有时候我会进去...
Sometimes I go in there to...
你懂的
You know.
我不懂
Assume I don't know.
好吧 我在躲你
Okay, fine, I'm hiding out.
你这就错了
Okay, that's just wrong.
我最不想让你认为
The last thing I want you to think
你不能对我敞开心扉
is that you can't talk to me.
我试过 可早上你对我大发雷霆
Well, I tried, and you were all in my face this morning.
因为我在乎你 希尔薇
Because I care about you, Sylvie.
你先不用紧张
And before you get all nervous,
我是指作为朋友
I mean that as a friend.
我们有过机会
I had my chance with you,
可最后没成 我完全明白
it didn't work out, I fully understand that.
但从那之后我们之间的
But what we've had since then,
这份友情 这对我很重要
this friendship, that's what's important to me.
我也是
Me too.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我喜欢跟你们一起住
I love living with Crotis.
我不想威胁到那个
I don't want to jeopardize that,
但有时候
but there are gonna be times
我会想做自己认为正确的事
when I'm gonna do what I think is right.
我明白
Understood.
我完全支持你
You have my complete support.
谢谢
Thanks.
我喜欢这个景象
Ooh, I like the sight of this.
是啊
Yep.
我老公有自己的角落办公室了
My man's got his own corner office.
我只是在你和布莱特玩捉迷藏时暂时用用
I'm just using it while you and Brett play hide and seek.
只有藏 没有捉
Hiding, not seeking.
我们好了 你可以去了
And we're done. We're good to go.
好
Good.
那事情可以回归正常了
Then we can get things back to normal.
卡普说你和博登
Cap said that you and Boden
去找什么炸♥弹♥客了
went hunting for some bomber.
我只是力所能及帮忙
I was trying to help where we can.
事实证明 我和博登找到了那个变♥态♥的练习工坊
Turns out, Boden and I found the psycho's practice workshop.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 博登还在那里
Yeah, Boden's still there.
这次班真是太疯狂了
With all the craziness this shift,
道森和布布莱特基本就是
Dawson and Brett walking pretty much
羊入虎口
right into the lion's den,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表