About what?
跟受害者太亲密
Getting too close to victims.
对 现在绝对闻到了
Yeah. Definitely smell it now!
公平就是犯规 犯规就是公平
Yeah, what's fair is foul, and what's foul is fair.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
好臭
It's stinky!
卡普 你冲锋包里的东西都拿出来了吗
Hey, Capp, did you empty your go-bag?
我猜是医护人员
My guess is that it's the paramedics.
谁知道她们床上都放了什么
I mean, who knows what they keep in their bunks.
因为她们是女人吗
Because they're women?
-也许吧 -我拒绝回答你
- Maybe. - That deserves no reply.
你们知道可能是什么吗
You know what it could be?
第一轮班的人想捉弄我们
First shift is trying to pull a joke on us.
现在可以买♥♥到许多玩笑产品
There's all kinds of novelty gags you can buy.
粑粑粉末 呕吐物混合
Poo powder, barf mix.
队长
Hey, Captain!
第一轮班的谁最可能想捉弄我们
Who on first shift is most likely to want to punk us, huh?
-斯莫里克 弗里曼 -什么
- Smolik? Freeman? - What?
这味道 我们觉得可能是第一轮班的人在耍我们
The smell--we think it might be first shift messing with us.
-我没时间说这个 -抱歉 队长
- I don't have time for this. - Sorry, Cap.
大家都检查自己的个人物品
Everyone go through your personal belongings
直到确认气味的来源
until the source of the smell is located.
有人让东西烂在了包里
Someone left something rotten in a bag
架子上或者小型提箱里 找到它
or shelf or footlocker, so find it.
我找到了一个住在乔利埃特的梅琳达·特里普
Hey, I found a Melinda Tripp listed in Joliet.
从她的脸书主页来看 她可能是布瑞亚的阿姨
I think from her Facebook she might be Bria's aunt.
我在过去的路上
I'm on my way there now,
我觉得值得花油钱去看看
I figured it was worth the gas money to check it out.
很好 我也有线索
Great, I got a lead too.
有个布瑞亚的校友说
Some kid who went to Bria's school said that
她们之前在某个市场后面玩
her group used to hang out behind some market.
我不知道那孩子是不是骗我
I don't know if the kid's shining me on,
但我会调查一下 看看能查到什么
but I'll look into it and see what I can find out.
-好 有消息通知我 -好
- Okay, keep me posted. - Will do.
道森
Dawson.
你跟凯西谈过吗
Have you talked to Casey?
为什么这么问
Why?
他担心你
He's worried about you.
好 稍后我给他打电♥话♥
Okay, I'll call him later.
-告诉他情况 -好
- Catch him up. - Okay.
-你跟道森聊过吗 -没有
- Did you talk to Dawson? - Nope.
好吧 她在乔利埃特 调查...
Okay, well, she's in Joliet, checking up on--
乔利埃特
Joliet?
是啊 说是在脸书上提到的阿姨
Yeah, something about an aunt on Facebook?
她在干什么
What is she doing?
我不想插手什么
I'm not trying to get in the middle of anything.
我只是想找到这女孩
I just want to find this girl.
我愿意帮忙
I'm here to help!
我要先带救援队先去
I'm gonna roll squad by that, uh...
凯尼尔沃思街的小市场 看看能查到什么
by that market on Kenilworth, see if I can learn anything.
如果我们有线索就用无线电告诉你 你跑过去
Radios are on if we catch a call, double time it there?
-行吗 -好 做吧
- Cool? - Yeah, do it.
好
Okay.
3号♥抢险车 我们出去一趟
Squad 3, let's go for a ride!
-我马上回来 -你希望我也去吗
- I'll be back in a minute. - Hey, you want me to come too?
不用 我可以的
No, I got this.
给我买♥♥个水果太妃糖
Hey, get me a Laffy Taffy.
我得跟你们谈谈
Hey, uh, need to talk to you.
就一会儿
Hey! Just a--just a sec!
等等
Wait!
跟一个叫布瑞亚的女孩有关
It's about a girl named Bria!
还给我
Give it back.
那是我的
It's mine.
告诉我你对布瑞亚知道些什么
Tell me what you know about Bria.
-拜托 -我是想帮她
- Come on, man. - Trying to help her.
她本来要去找她爸爸的
She was gonna go see her dad.
他们把他关在什么
They have him locked up at one of these
强制戒瘾所之类的地方
mandatory rehab facilities or something.
我和她说了别去 但她很执拗
I told her don't do it, but she's stubborn.
-我知道 -她说她看到他后
- That I know. - She said she'd come back
就会回来 但她没回来
after she saw him, but she didn't.
可能被警♥察♥抓住了
Cops maybe got her.
我不知道 这真是糟透了
I don't know. This whole thing sucks.
她根本不应该面对这种事
She shouldn't have to be dealing with this.
如果你找到她 告诉她我们都很担心她
If you find her, tell her we're all worried about her.
我会的
I will.
我觉得味道越来越大了
I think it's gotten stronger.
没错
Yeah.
我觉得你说的对
I think you're right.
我的头都开始痛了
I'm starting to get a migraine.
我们今晚不能睡在这里
Well, we can't sleep in here tonight.
可能是黑霉 那可得大翻拆了
Could be black mold. It's a total teardown, if so.
我在翻修网上看到那会危害到身体健康
I saw it on "Fixer Upper," It's a health hazard.
必须得把整幢房♥子拆了重建
You gotta rip apart the entire building, start over.
好吧
Okay.
先把这些床铺搬出去
Let's get these bunks out of here.
搬到走廊上
We'll move them into the hallway
或者会议室里
or put them in the briefing room.
好主意 那如果走廊也有味儿
Good idea, then if the hallways smells,
那就肯定是床垫 不然的话
we'll know it's the mattresses, if it doesn't,
绝对是这里面有问题
it's definitely something in here.
黑霉 我说了
Black mold! Tellin' ya!
小心
Hang on.
-我得... -放开
- I gotta-- - Let it go.
-放开 -你抓住下面
- Let it go. - You had it from the bottom.
别抓上面
Don't grab it from the top.
-队长 -什么事
- Chief. - Yeah?
我能借一下霍普用的那张桌子吗
Can I borrow the desk Hope was using?
我得核对完这些通话记录 宿舍被...
I gotta finish these call logs, and the bunkroom is--
用吧
Be my guest.
我在考虑 你已经升任队长了
You know, I've been thinking, um, since you made captain,
不如你就用蓝色的那间办公室吧
you should maybe take the blue office.
不要再用宿舍了
Move out of the bunkroom.
帕特森在的时候我就把那里当储藏间
I've been using it for storage since Patterson was here.
我们可以打扫一下 帮你安置好
We could easily clean it out, set you up in there.
我发现他们最近的确
I noticed the extra 100 feet the men have to go to
有各种抱怨
to complain about their problems.
那就让他们去吧
Might as well be a mile.
他们自己会想明白是非曲直的
They'll work out some of this nonsense themselves, you know.
听起来不错 队长
Sounds interesting, Chief.
61号♥救护车 南朗戴尔3831号♥
Ambulance 61, 3831 S. Lawndale,
一名女性因未知原因晕倒
woman down from unknown causes.
我都是先找到血管
So the way I do it is I find the vein,
用手指按住
occlude it with your thumb--
用另一只手指把血液推上去
And push the blood upward and out with your other finger.
血管回流的地方
And where the blood back-flows to,
就是节点 绝对不能扎到
that's the valve, that's how you avoid hitting it.
-太机智了 -真的吗
- That's smart! - Really?
道森总和我说要用眼睛看
Dawson's always telling me to eyeball it!
这样能避免给你的病人扎上几百万针
Oh, and that avoids sticking your patient a million times!
我就是这么说的
That's what I've been saying.
你的技术无可挑剔
Hey, your technique is dead-on.
你知道 和你一起干活
You know what? It is all kinds of awesome,
真是开心 别误会了
riding with you. I mean, don't get me wrong,
我也喜欢加比 但是我们俩一拍即合
I love me some Gabby, but we click, like ruby slippers!
我想到一个
Oh, hey, I got one!
把担架底部
Make the stretcher with a little extra length
-调长一点 -为什么
- at the foot end. - Why?
这样如果病人特别高
So if you get an extra tall victim,
这样就能盖住他们的脚
you have room to cover their feet
这样等你把他们放下来
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表