如果我眨眨睫毛放个电
Maybe if I bat my eyelashes,
也许他会免费帮我们做点宣传
I could finagle a little free press out of him.
天哪 太好了
Oh, my God. Yes.
让我上广播
Put me on the radio.
让你上
Put you on?
我只是想让他在直播的时候
Mm, I just thought that maybe he could mention
提一下莫利之北酒吧开张的事
the Molly's North opening on the air.
不 你听过我的电台吗
No, no, no, have you never heard my podcast?
你只要负责让我上广播
You just put me on the radio,
然后就等着见证奇迹吧
and then just watch the magic happen.
我试试看吧
I'll, uh-I'll see what I can do.
谢谢
Thank you. Mm-hmm.
绝对会惊艳全场
This is gonna murder.
奥蒂斯还有电台吗
Otis has a podcast?
音乐很好听
This is really good.
酒也好喝
So is this.
其实 我一直在想
You know, I can't help wondering,
人到底该留下什么
what good is a man's legacy?
比如你岳父
Take your father-in-law.
想救人 想见义勇为
Tried to help someone, tried to do something good.
结果差点死在沾满污垢的站台上
Instead, he nearly dies on a grimy train platform.
对 但他会没事的
Yeah, but he's going to pull through fine.
斯托克·波特
Stoke Porter.
他让这音乐有了灵魂
He brought life to this music.
他创作了艺术
He created art.
可他得到感谢了吗
What thanks does he get?
他一贫如洗
He ends up broke,
一病不起
sick...
独自煎熬
Suffering alone.
酒瓶呢
Where is that bottle?
-这是怎么了 -我不知道
- What is happening? - I have no idea.
喝你的波本吧 让他尽情说
Just drink your bourbon, let the man talk it out.
我们应该去探望他一下
You know, we should pay him a visit.
谁 斯托克吗
What, Stoke?
让他知道人们没有忘记他
Let him know he's not forgotten.
这主意不错
That's a fine idea.
等等 你是说现在吗
Wait, you mean right now?
好 我加入
Hey. Yeah, great, I'm in.
把唱片给我
Pass me the album.
-是这个吗 -没错
- This guy? - That one. Yep.
不好意思 抱歉这么晚打扰
Um, excuse me, we know it's late,
我们想跟斯托克·波特打个招呼
but, uh, we were hoping to say hi to Stoke Porter.
你是说斯坦利·波特吗
You mean Stanley Porter?
是的 应该是吧
Uh, yes, ma'am. I guess so.
看来你们不是家属
You're not family, then.
对 我们是送他过来的消防员
No, we were the firefighters that brought him in.
很遗憾 波特先生没有挺过来
I'm sorry, Mr. Porter didn't make it.
太遗憾了
That's terrible.
是啊
Yeah.
他女儿从达拉斯飞来看他
His daughter flew in from Dallas to see him, but...
他没有坚持很久
he didn't hang on long enough.
请节哀顺变
I'm really sorry for your loss.
斯托克·波特
你是我爸的朋友吗
Are you friends of my father's?
不 并不是
No, not really,
我们只是有幸见过他
we just had the pleasure of meeting him.
那你对他的了解和我一样多
Then you knew him about as well as I did.
斯托克按自己的方式生活 我妈受够了
Stoke lived his own way, and my mom had had enough of it.
所以她带着我离开了我爸
So she took me far away from my father.
现在他留给我的只有他的债务
Now all I have left are his debts.
米奇他们正处于广♥告♥休息时间
Mitch and the guys are on commercial break,
所以现在进来就好 放轻松
so just come right in, get comfortable.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
这就是米奇和他的伙伴们
This is Mitch and the guys.
-你们好 -你好啊 史黛拉
- Hi! - Hey, Stella.
你好
Hi.
米奇 谢谢你
Hey, Mitch, just, thank you.
谢谢你让我们这么做
Thank you for letting us do this.
-没什么的 -这位是布莱恩
- Yeah no problem. - This is Brian...
莫利之北酒吧的
From Molly's North.
-你好 -你好啊 布莱恩 兄弟
- How you doing? - Hey, Brian, man.
你坐那就好
Hey, there's your chair over there.
戴上耳机
Why don't you throw those headphones on
不要太靠近麦克风 好吗
and don't lean too close to the mic, all right?
好的 这不是我第一次上节目了
It's okay, it's not my first rodeo.
-很好 -好了 还有
- All right, great! - All right, we're back
5 4 3...
in five, four, three...
今天我们演播室请来一位嘉宾
All right, we've got a guest in the studio today.
布莱恩 布莱恩是来给我们介绍
Brian! Brian's here to tell us about his cool new bar
他明晚在巴克镇新开业的酷炫酒吧
opening up in Bucktown tomorrow night.
叫什么啊 布莱恩
What's the place called, Brian?
酒吧的名字 兄弟 酒吧的名字是什么
The name of the bar, buddy, what's the bar called?
抱歉 是麦克酒吧
Sorry, it's called Mac's.
不 不是麦克酒吧 麦克酒吧已经倒闭了
No, it's not called Mac's. Mac's actually closed down.
是叫...
It's called...
激动人心的时刻到了
The excitement is building.
我们的听众现在正坐在车里
Our listeners are sitting in their cars
等着你说点什么呢
right now, waiting for you to say something.
说点什么 布莱恩
Anything, Brian!
是叫莫利...
It's called Molly's--
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, buddy!
对不起 对不起 继续 布莱恩
Sorry, sorry. Go ahead Brian,
不好意思 兄弟
I'm sorry man.
是叫莫利...
It's called Molly's--
整到你了 整到你了
I got you, I got you.
抱歉 兄弟 继续
I'm sorry man, go ahead.
-你玩够了吗 -够了 够了 继续吧
- Are you ever gonna let me go? - Yeah, yeah, go ahead.
是叫莫利...
Molly's--
好了 也不算是彻底完蛋
Come on, it wasn't a total bust.
如果人们连酒吧的名字都没有听到
It's not a good promotion if the people didn't even hear
只听到了屁声 那这就不是一次好的宣传
the name of the bar over all the fart noises.
你男朋友真的搞死我了
Hey, your boyfriend really screwed us over.
首先 他不是我男朋友
A, not my boyfriend.
其次 "让我上广播 见证奇迹的发生吧"
B, "Put me on the radio and watch the magic happen."
奥蒂斯 哥们 太搞笑了
Otis, dude, that was hilarious stuff.
闭嘴 卡普
Shut up, Capp.
天啊
Oh, God.
酒吧的名字是莫利之北酒吧
The name of the bar is Molly's North.
我知道 你难道不觉得我已经够难受了吗
I know! You don't think I feel bad enough?
真是太丢脸了
That was humiliating.
我现在只祈祷莉莉没有听这档节目
I'm just praying Lily didn't tune in.
她听了
Oh, yep, she did.
她很同情我
Aw, she feels bad for me.
道森
Dawson.
你♥爸♥怎么样了
How's your dad doing?
好多了 实际上
Uh, pretty good, actually.
比我处理的好多了 那是肯定的
Handling it a lot better than I am, that's for sure.
照顾一个受伤的父母是很不容易的
It's not easy dealing with a hurting parent.
你的休假时间够吗
Are you getting enough time off to go see him?
不用了 他现在有很多拜访者
Oh, no, he's got plenty of visitors right now.
记者 祝福者
Reporters, well-wishers.
有一半市民在他的病房♥里
Half the city's been in his hospital room.
很高兴他受到了这些良好的关注
Well, I'm glad he's getting some nice attention,
但是我确信他更喜欢你在那里
but I'm sure he'd rather have you there.
也许吧
Maybe.
绝对是这样
Definitely.
我见过他
I've met the man.
下了班我会去看他的
I'll go by and see him after shift.
很好
Good.
有这么多人表扬他...
You know all these people celebrating him...
其实感觉很不错
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表