What?
特殊材质
Special paper.
赫尔曼
Hey. Herrmann.
你觉得这些纸怎么样
What do you think of these?
不错 听着
They're fine. So, listen.
在克鲁兹 布莱特和我的合租♥房♥♥那有个酒吧
There's this bar over by where Cruz and Brett and I live...
叫麦克酒吧
Yeah, it's called Mac's Bar.
-麦克斯吗 -不 麦克
- M-A-X? - No, M-A-C-apostrophe-S.
名字不重要 重要的是
It's not important. What is important...
他们要关门了
it is that they are going out of business.
真是可惜
Oh, that's a shame.
但我想的是我可以去转转
But what I thought is maybe I could stop by
看能不能找到点什么
and see what I could scrounge up, you know,
玻璃杯 桶装酒
glassware, taps...
鸡尾酒餐巾
cocktail napkins.
说不定能有便宜的东西哦
Never know, might be able to get some steals.
馊主意
Bad idea.
什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
一直唠叨要降低开销的可是你
You're the one that's always going on about the cost of overhead.
对 但我们可不是秃鹫
Yeah, but we ain't no vultures.
趁着别人痛苦占便宜
You profit on someone else's pain?
有报应的
Bad luck.
我们可是买♥♥了间被烧光的酒吧
We literally bought a burned out bar.
对 所以花了三年才入能敷出
Yeah, and it took us three years to turn a profit.
想想吧
Think about it.
我有时候真不懂你
I don't understand you sometimes.
-大多数时候 -够了
- Most of the time. - That's it.
上帝保佑 我走了 伙计们
There but for the grace of God go I, boys.
康妮
Connie.
什么事
Yes?
事故报告里的黄色表格哪去了
Where are the yellow forms for the incident reports?
应该在你桌上
Um, they should be on your desk.
它们不在
They're not. Um--
您是在找这些吗
Are these what you're looking for?
没错 谢谢你 霍普
Those are they. Thank you, Hope.
不客气 你还要什么 咖啡吗
No sweat. Need anything else? Coffee?
行了 谢谢
No, that's it.
我发誓就在桌上
I could have sworn...
他还是那个老样子
He won't get out of his own way.
我跟他说 "爸 你是新来的
I tell him, "Pop, you're new there.
你得先低调个一年"
"You got to keep your head down for a year.
"干好该干的事 别兴风作浪
"You do your work, don't make waves,
早点上班 晚点下班
"Show up early, leave late,
他们肯定会喜欢你"
and they're gonna love you."
对 因为道森家的人都可乖了
Yeah, because Dawsons never make waves.
我就当没听见
I'm gonna ignore that.
或许你♥爸♥这么主动
Well, maybe they'll be impressed
-会让他们刮目相看 -才不
- your dad took some initiative. - No, uh-uh.
我知道这故事的结尾
I know the ending to that story,
肯定包括收拾东西
and it involves collecting your things
被保安一路送到停车场
and being escorted to the parking lot.
-别这么说 -我可见过
- Come on. - I've seen it.
幸好还有你陪着他
Well, it's good you're there for him.
他就剩我一个亲人了
I'm the only one he's got.
安东尼奥不跟他说话
Antonio's not talking to him.
我妈连他发去的短♥信♥看都不看就删掉
My mom deletes his text messages without reading them.
这真是...
Like, I mean, it's just--
真是让人抓狂
It's just so frustrating,
他又一个人 还是我爸
and he's alone and he's my dad,
但我不知道...
but I don't know--
我不知道我该怎么办
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
有时候你能做的
Sometimes all you can do is
只是在人们摔倒时帮他们收拾残局
help people pick up the pieces when they fall down.
凯西队长的眼神不对劲咯
Uh-oh, Captain Casey's got that look in his eye.
凯西亲自下厨 有什么好事
Oh, Casey's cooking. What's the occasion?
庆祝81号♥云梯车今天圆♥满♥完成任务
Celebrating a job well done today on Truck 81.
这才叫领导力 各位
That's some real leadership there, fellas.
我可是人♥民♥公仆
Hey, I am a man of the people.
史黛拉
Stella...
给你的信封
envelope for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么
What?
我...
I...
怎么了 基德
What is it, Kidd?
我被调去公共关系办公室了
I just got transferred to the Office of Public Relations.
我是个消防员
I'm firefighter.
不是文员 我...
I'm not a desk jockey. I just--
我懂什么公共关系
What do I know about public relations?
我连自己的感情都处理不好
I can barely keep up with my own relations.
这我能证明
Yeah, I can attest to that.
我没心情开玩笑
Not in the mood.
穆奇 从工会角度我们能做什么
Mouch, what can we do from a union point-of-view?
可惜 工会能做的有限
Unfortunately, there's not much the union can do.
史黛拉得填一张投诉表格
Stella will have to fill out a grievance form,
然后等待委员会审查
then wait for a committee review,
但愿决定会对她有利 但...
and hope they rule in her favor, but...
那可能要好几个月或几年
that could take months or years.
你现在是队长了
Well, you're a Captain now.
对人事决定没有话语权吗
Don't you have a say in personnel decisions?
可能有
I mean, you would think so.
我能提出特别请求吗
Can I put in a special request?
这我负责不了
Above my pay grade.
我可以
Not above mine.
这消息也让我措手不及
Look, I was caught flatfooted here too.
我打电♥话♥给了公共关系办公室
I put in a call to the Office of Public Relations
他们说不仅要调动
and not only is the transfer happening...
而且从下个轮班就开始
It's happening next shift.
所以我打给了主管办公室的赫夫海恩斯主任
So I put in a call to Chief Huffhines who oversees the department
他还没回我电♥话♥
He hasn't gotten back to me yet,
但我想跟他聊聊这事
but I want to talk it over with him.
并且跟他保证 我觉得
And I want to assure him that I think
史黛拉·基德还是在消防队
the services of Stella Kidd are best served
更有用武之地
with Halligan in her hand.
谢谢你 队长
Thank you, Chief.
你该看看她今天的表现
You should have seen her today.
单枪匹马
One woman wrecking crew.
我相信
I believe it.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我们也别被这个分了心
let's not let this be a distraction,
当警铃响起
but when that bell goes off...
就认真干活
all business all day.
-当然 队长 -是 队长
- Of course, Chief. - Absolutely, Chief.
天啊
God.
嗯
Hmm, yeah.
难以置信
I can't believe this.
连预兆都没吗
No warning?
真是烂透了[臭到加冰]
It stinks on ice.
-那是什么意思 -就是特别烂[臭] 比如鱼
- What does that mean? - Extra stinky, like fish.
他们真的可以这样随时做调动吗
They can really just transfer anyone at any time?
大家都放松点 好吗
Everybody needs to take a breath, all right?
博登照顾消防局的队员很认真的
Boden's really passionate about keeping his house together.
赫尔曼说得对 他会找到办法的
Herrmann's right. He'll find a way.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
心乱
Wired.
其实...
You know...
我说这话你别生气 不过我觉得
Don't be angry for what I'm about to say, but...
换个角度看
this transfer
这次调职可能也是好事
could very well be a blessing in disguise.
怎么说
How do you figure?
因为...
Well...
在公♥关♥部工作意味着
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表