我真的很抱歉
I am truly sorry
我把我之前的朋友带到51消防队
for bringing my former friend to Firehouse 51.
我对发生的事很抱歉
I feel terrible about what happened.
问题是有些人进来...
The problem with some of the people that come in--
够了 好了 可以了
Hey, hey, that's enough. Come on, that's it.
这样不行
Not like this.
-你是... -我叫莉莉 你也开酒吧
- You're-- - Lily. You own a bar too?
如果我们合伙经营呢
What if we partner with it?
我叫它"莫利之北酒吧"
I call it Molly's North.
你值得更好的
You deserve better than I can give you.
我的工作永远都无法把你放在第一位
I got a job that's never gonna be able to put you first.
而你值得最好的
And you deserve first.
-我现在处于工作试用期 -你在逗我吗
- I'm on probation at work. - Are you kidding me?
只要拉蒙·道森得到他想要的
It's all fair game as long as Ramon Dawson
一切就都无所谓
gets what he wants.
你只考虑自己
You only think about yourself
我受够了
and I'm sick of it.
别动 我们来了
Don't move! We got you.
爸爸
Dad.
你没事的 老爸
You're all right, Dad.
慢慢呼吸
Just breathe nice and easy, in and out.
我们得更用力一点压住他的伤口
We need to apply more pressure on his wounds.
我来 你开车去医院 好吗
I've got him, just get us there, okay?
加比 加比
Gabby. Gabby.
去开车
Get behind the wheel.
芝加哥消防队
拉蒙 加比还在
Hey Ramon, Gabby's still here,
她开车带我们去医院 好吗
she's just driving us to the hospital, okay?
大概多久能到
What's our ETA?
三分钟
Three minutes.
见鬼
Damn it.
从另一条路走
Taking another route.
他的血氧在下降
His O2 sats are dropping.
怎么回事
What's going on?
有高压性气胸
He's got a tension pneumothorax.
我停一下
I'm pulling over.
不 我来 你继续开
No, I've got this, keep driving.
好的 我成功了
All right, I've got it.
血氧上升了
Sats are coming up.
86...
90...
还有一分钟
We're one minute away.
病人入院
Incoming.
布莱特 道森 说情况
Brett, Dawson, talk to me.
伤者60岁 多处刺伤
Victim is age 60, multiple stab wounds
胸背都有
to the chest and back.
路上处理了气胸
Decompressed in the rig.
好的 明白 带他去创伤治疗室
All right, I've got it, let's get him to Baghdad.
稳定住他然后做手术
Let's stabilize him and get him to surgery,
罗德斯医生在等 转向
Dr. Rhodes is waiting. Rotate!
听我口令
We'll transfer him on my count.
来
Here we go.
一二三 抬
One, two, three, transfer.
把这个推出去 好
Let's get this out. All right.
病人是我爸爸
The patient is my dad.
我知道 交给我们 加比
I know. We got him, Gabby.
好了 都动起来
Let's go, let's move, move, move.
他会没事的
He's gonna be all right.
他很坚强 和你一样
He's strong, like you.
芝加哥烈焰 第六季第七集
-加比 -马特
- Gabby. - Matt.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
罗德斯医生是芝加哥最好的医生
Dr. Rhodes is the best in Chicago.
他怎么样了
How is he?
我还不知道 还在手术
I don't know yet. He's in surgery.
平台上发生什么事了
What happened on that platform?
一个疑似精神病患者
A guy was some kind of psycho,
乱喊乱叫
screaming about his manifesto.
然后突然就拔出一把刀
Then suddenly, he pulls out a knife
开始砍人
and starts slashing people.
显然 爸爸想去阻止他
And apparently, dad stepped in to try to stop him.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉 我没买♥♥你的咖啡
I'm sorry, I didn't bring you a coffee.
没事 我现在精神抖擞
Oh, that's all right, I'm wired enough as it is.
见到你很高兴
It's good to see you.
如果不是布莱特 爸爸就
If it wasn't for Brett, Dad wouldn't have
没办法活着去手术了
made it to surgery.
我们给你们的父亲
So, we did have to perform
做了开胸手术
a thoracotomy on your father.
幸运的是没有伤到任何主血管
Luckily, none of the major vessels were injured
我把肺部的裂伤缝合
so I sewed up the laceration in his lung,
处理了一些伤口 他会没事的
repaired some of the damage. He's gonna be okay.
我说什么来着
What'd I tell you?
一个火车站的精神病
It's gonna take a lot more than some L train psycho
是放不倒拉蒙·道森的
to bring Ramon Dawson down.
-我们能去看看他吗 -当然
- Can we see him? - Sure.
但只能看一小会儿 他需要休息
But just for a minute, he's got to get his rest.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你看起来没事
You look all right.
像是和拳手梅威瑟多打了几轮
You look like you went a few extra round with Mayweather.
你干嘛要去惹一个拿刀的人
What were you doing throwing yourself in front of a knife?
省点力气 老爹
Hey, save your strength, Pop.
医生说你很快就会康复
Doc says you're going to be back to good in no time.
然后芝加哥的暴徒就得小心了
Then the rest of the hoodlums in Chicago better look out.
道森今天来上班
Dawson is coming in for shift today.
说她需要分分心
Says she needs the distraction.
我不怪她
Psh, I don't blame her.
那天的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the other day.
抱歉我一开始把霍普带来这里
I'm sorry for bringing Hope here in the first place.
发生的事怪她 不怪你
What happened is on her, not you.
你走得很早啊
You left pretty early.
我有事要做
I had stuff to do.
我有生活 健身房♥
I have a life, the gym...
事情
Stuff.
-怎么了 -什么
- What was that? - What?
就是你跟他说话的方式
Just the way you were talking to him. Mm...
-很尴尬 -尴尬吗
- The awkward thing. - It's awkward?
好吧 我亲了他
Oh, fine, I kissed him.
什么
What?
-别冲我吼 -我没有
- Don't yell at me. - I'm not yelling.
事情发生的那晚我喝醉了
It happened the other night when I was hammered,
从那之后我一直想躲着他
and I've been trying to avoid him ever since,
这可不容易 毕竟住一起
Which isn't easy when you live together.
现在他也许以为
And now he probably thinks
我还喜欢他
that I still have a thing for him.
这个嘛
Well...
我真的得有自己的生活了
I really need to get a life.
安东尼奥在医院
Antonio was at the hospital.
见到他真的很好 我只是不确定
It was really nice to see him, I'm just not sure if--
别亲他
Do not kiss him.
你会深觉遗憾的
You will deeply, deeply regret it.
好吧
Well
你确定要上班吗
You sure about working?
我是队长 现在就能找人替补你
I'm the captain, I can get you a sub right now.
我确定 他出了重症监护室
I'm sure. He's out of IC,
反正我也不能在医院待太久
and how much time can I spend at the hospital anyway?
第一次出警后我就去看他
I'll visit him at our first ambo drop.
-好吧 -道森
- Okay. - Dawson.
请转达给你♥爸♥爸我们最诚挚的问候和祈祷
Please give your father our best thoughts and prayers
祝他早日康复
for a speedy recovery.
我会的 谢谢你 队长
I will. Thanks, Chief.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表