紧急求救 求救 穆奇好像心脏病发作了
Mayday, Mayday. Mouchie's having a heart attack.
他们要对你停薪停职60天
They're suspending you for 60 days without pay.
-我尽力了 -你太脱节了
- I tried. - You are so out of touch.
我不是以前的我了
I'm not what I used to be.
我要退休了
I'm retiring.
这是我最后一个班
This is my last shift.
我们得马上撤离
We gotta get out of here now.
穆奇 对不起 穆奇
Mouch, I'm so sorry, Mouch.
快点行动
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
我父亲的事有些棘手
This situation with my dad isn't ideal.
我需要知道他什么时候走
I want a date when he's gone.
婚姻不是这样
That is not how marriage works.
我们有问题就说
We talk things out.
我明白你想帮你♥爸♥爸 但是...
I understand you wanting to help out your dad, but--
你明白吗
Oh, you do?
因为你可一点也没表现出来
Because you're really, really not showing it.
入口被堵
Entrance is blocked.
尽一切可能从建筑中撤离
Evacuate that building any way you can.
加比在吗
Is Gabby there?
我在 亲爱的 我在
Yeah, yeah, baby. I'm here, I'm here.
加比
Gabby.
你是我这辈子最美好的事
You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
我爱你
I love you.
再见 加比
Bye, Gabby.
不 不
No. No.
紧急情况
Emergency.
三号♥救援队
Squad 3.
81号♥云梯队 51号♥水罐车
Truck 81, Engine 51,
如果你们能听到
if you can hear me,
尽量找到掩体
take cover anywhere that you can.
我们准备引水
We're about to open up the water cannons.
队长 这样会把他们煮沸的
Chief, you'll boil them alive.
我还有什么选择
What choice do I have?
虽然可能用处不大 不过我们只能如此了
It may not be much, but it's all we got.
找好掩体
Cover yourselves.
坎奈尔 这边 快点
Kannell, this way. Let's move.
救援队往东楼梯井走了 队长
Squad's headed to the east stairwell, Chief.
倒数十秒打开水枪 十
Water cannons go up in ten...
九
nine...
-醒醒 醒醒 -八
- Hit it! Hit it! - Eight...
七
Seven...
六
six...
-找好掩体 宝贝 -五
- Cover yourself, baby. - Five...
加油 宝贝
Come on, baby.
四
Four...
三
three...
二
two...
一
one.
好了 打开水枪
That's it. Open up the water cannons.
穆奇
Mouch!
赫尔曼
Herrmann!
穆奇
Mouch!
赫尔曼
Herrmann!
赫尔曼 赫尔曼
Herrmann. Herrmann.
赫尔曼
Herrmann.
凯西
Casey.
西弗莱德 坎奈尔 回报
Severide, Kannell, call out!
坎奈尔和我很安全 队长 我们出来了
Kannell and I are safe, Chief. We're headed out.
你们看到凯西了吗
Do you have eyes on Casey?
没有 队长
Negative, Chief.
凯西
Casey.
凯西 凯西
Casey. Casey!
芝加哥烈焰
第六季 第一集
当我想到马修·凯西的一生
As I think of the life of Matthew Casey,
就会想到几个形容词
certain words come to the top of my mind.
诚实 正直
Honesty, integrity,
勇敢 这些都不用说
bravery, sure.
但还有其它词
But there are other words right there, too.
例如
Like...
兄弟
brother.
儿子
Son.
丈夫
Husband.
我很幸运 能称他为朋友
And I am lucky enough to call him a friend.
马修·凯西
Matthew Casey...
我骄傲地向你授予英勇勋章
I proudly bestow this Medal of Valor upon you,
不仅因为你在南主教街起火案中
not only because of the bravery that you showed
表现勇敢
at the South Bishop fire,
也因为你每天在芝加哥街道上
but also because of the valor that you show
英勇无畏
on the streets of Chicago every single day.
礼毕
Order arms.
胸口看起来真威风
Good looking chest, boy.
-听着 我 -有件事我想
- Listen, I-- - There's something I wanted--
爸爸 怎么了
Dad, what's going on?
这个嘛
Uh, well, uh...
就是我正式
What's going on is that I am officially
不再烦你们了
getting out of your hair.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我非常感谢你们俩
I cannot thank you two enough for, uh,
过去几个月里帮我重回正轨
helping me right this ship for the last couple of months.
我有了三个很棒的工作机会
I've got three great job leads, I'm--
爸爸 你和我们住一起我们很开心
Dad, we are happy to have you stay with us.
是啊 非常开心
Yeah, yeah. More than happy.
我知道 我很感激
I know, and I appreciate it.
但是我影响你们太久了
But I've been imposing on you for way too long.
所以没什么好说的了
So there's nothing more to be said.
我真爱你 孩子
I love you so much, mija.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
马特 恭喜你获得了勋章
Matt, congratulations on the medal,
我真心谢谢你
and thank you sincerely.
随时效劳
Anytime.
我要进入
Well, I'm on the move to the next chapter
拉蒙·道森纳人生冒险的下一章了
on this adventure known as the life of Ramón Dawsona.
如果不成功...
You know, if it doesn't work out--
不 不
No, nope, nope, uh-uh.
从现在开始 我会积极向上
From now on, it's nothing but up.
我爱你
Te amo mucho.
真突然
That was abrupt.
是啊
Yep.
这是几个月里头一回
You know, this is the first time in months
家里就只有我们两个人
we've had the whole place to ourselves.
是啊
Yep.
你最好脱掉制♥服♥
You'd better take that uniform off.
好
Yep.
别碰消防局的食物
我会想念你的游泳圈的
特鲁迪
Ah, Trudy.
穆奇
Mouchie! Hey.
他回来了
He's back.
你看起来气色很棒 对吧
You look incredible. Doesn't he look incredible?
超棒
Incredible.
你回来了真好 穆奇
It's good to have you back, Mouch.
谢谢
Thanks.
就像是他卧床的每一天
It's almost like you didn't go visit him
你都没去探望他一样
every single day he was laid up.
我停职了60天
I was on suspension for 60 days.
我总得找点事儿干 对吧
I had to keep busy somehow, huh?
过来 快
Hey, come here. Come on.
我给你准备了东西
I got something for you.
穆奇
Hey, Mouch.
-闭上眼 好吗 -嗯
- Keep them closed, okay? - Yep, yep.
在这里转弯
Okay, just turn here.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表