If there was another man inside of that building,
他是怎么逃走的
how'd he get away?
道森
Dawson.
你忙吗
You busy?
我不想把你掺和进来
Look, I hate to put you in the middle of this.
-那就别 -拜托
- Then don't. - Please.
我得知道这事有没有上报到火灾调查处
I need to find out if this thing's going to IED,
我的职业生涯会不会因为什么莫须有的罪名而毁掉
if my career's in jeopardy over some nonsense.
-我怎么知道 -对
- I wouldn't know. - Right.
但你丈夫会知道
But you're married to the person who would.
求你了 我请你
All right, please, I'm--I'm asking you
支持我 告诉这些人我是怎样的人
to stand by me and tell these people who I am.
杰克 你来这里一个月了
Jake, you've been here for a month.
我觉得他们知道你的为人
I think they know who you are.
-是 但... -不不不不不
- Yeah, but-- - No, no, no, no, no.
让我说完
This needs to be said.
你从走进这扇门的第一天
You walked through that door, day one,
就想抢别人饭碗
gunning for someone's job.
那已经过去了
I smoothed that over.
之后为了保护你自己
And then, to protect yourself,
你让我向我丈夫撒谎
you asked me to lie to my husband.
不是撒谎...
Not lying--
还有上周
And then, last week?
你说什么我们的过去
What you said about our past
并不是没有什么
not being nothing?
我应该怎么办
What am I supposed to do with that?
我不是说我不相信你
I'm not saying I don't believe you.
但如果凯西不相信你
But if Casey doesn't trust you,
不都是他的过错
that's not all on him.
81云梯车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Ambo 61.
车祸 科德兹南路3300号♥
Auto accident, 3300 South Kedzie Avenue.
什么情况
What do we got?
婴儿车挂在护栏上了
Baby stroller hanging over the edge.
开什么玩笑
You've gotta be kidding me.
又是帮派火拼
It was another gang shooting.
枪手开到司机车边给了司机一枪
Guy pulled up along-side the driver and popped him.
车失去了控制 冲出路面
Car lost control, went off the road,
直直撞到了护栏上
busted straight through the guardrail.
求求你们 救救他
Please! Help him!
别让他掉下去
Don't let him fall!
-赫尔曼 救援绳 -好
- Herrmann, I need a rope. - Yeah.
给 队长
Right here, Cap'n.
我来帮忙
I'll grab some back-up.
我来固定住护栏
I'll make sure the fence is secure.
-凯西 我能够到... -退后
- Casey, I can reach-- - Move back.
看着
Keep watch.
知道了
Got it.
准备好了
All right. Good to go.
拜托...
Come on...
好
Okay.
好
There!
来把你...
Gonna get you out--
好了...
There we go...
我抓住他了
There, I got him!
-给 女士 -天啊
- Here you go, ma'am. - Oh, my God!
-谢谢 -没什么
- Thank you! - You're welcome.
没事的 宝宝 你没事吧
It's okay, baby. Are you okay?
-帮助得很好 -谢谢
- Great assist. - Thanks.
你得抬一下
You gotta lift it.
这门以前被射中过
That one hasn't been the same
和别的门不太一样了
since it got shot a little while back.
好吧 知道了
All right. Copy that.
任务怎么样
How was the call?
一开始有点不适应
Got hairy for a moment,
但是这支队伍...
but, uh, this team...
我飘飘荡荡两年了
You know, I been floating for two years.
和不少立体吸烟器[消防员]共事过
Worked with some solid smoke-eaters.
我从没见过这么有默契 和谐的团队
I've never seen a crew this much in sync.
很高兴你能感受到
I'm glad you get it.
不是每个人都能感受到
Not everybody does.
奥蒂斯
Hey, Otis.
接下来的评估 我会支持你
I'm rooting for you on this next assessment,
就是告诉你一声
just so you know.
怎么了
Something wrong?
没 没怎么
No. Not wrong, exactly.
我只是想说 我真的很感激
I just want to say, I really appreciate
过去的这几周大家都这么支持我
how supportive everyone's been these past few weeks.
我永远都不会忘记
It's something I'll never forget.
好
Yeah.
没事
Of course.
不过还有别的事
There's more though, um...
我在51号♥消防局的这些年学到一件事
If there's one thing I've learned in my years at 51,
就是我们的工作大于
it's that the work we do, it's bigger than
任何一个个体
any one person.
能找到一个真正能懂
Finding someone who really gets
这个消防局核心所在的人
what this house is about...
真的很不容易
That's a rare thing.
科尔多瓦就懂
You've got that in Cordova.
你并不了解全部真♥相♥
You don't know all the facts.
或许吧
Maybe.
不过 我真的不想做那个
But... I really don't want to
拖大家后腿的人
be the one holding everyone back.
所以
So...
如果这周我无法重获资格
If I don't get my clearance this week,
我打算退居二线
I plan to step aside.
先别这么急着做决定
Let's not jump the gun.
去参加评估 拿到成绩
Go to your assessment, get your results.
之后再做打算
We'll take it from there.
谢谢你愿意听我说的
Thanks for hearing me out.
没事
Yeah.
西弗莱德
Hey. Severide.
如果你有空的话
I'd love another pair of eyes
能不能帮我看看这份事件报告
on this incident report, if you can spare them.
当然 乐意之至
Yeah. Happy to help.
谢了
Thanks.
淋浴间打扫完之后
So, when you're finished with the bathroom stalls,
你可以继续打扫宿舍
you can move on to the bunk room.
爸 我...
Dad, I just--
什么也别说
No lip, all right?
是你自己决定
You decide to put your brain
进厕所的 那就好好待着
in the toilet, so be it, all right?
就把这当做人生的另一堂课吧
Just consider this another one of life's lessons.
如果遇到了什么好事
When you got a good thing going,
也不要作死
don't press your luck.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
公♥寓♥怎么了
So what happens to the apartment?
没怎么
Eh, nothing.
重新变回了圣诞节装饰物
Goes back to being a home for the Christmas decorations
和最后几箱维他命水的家
and the last couple of crates of Vitamin Water.
那些差不多可以扔了
Might want to consider tossing those.
不然我就把那地方租出去
Either that, or I rent the place out.
挂到什么网上
Turn it into one of those 'I-BnB,'
做个小旅馆什么的
or 'You-BnB,' whatever type places.
你倒适合房♥东[地主]的称谓
Title of 'Landlord' would suit you.
赫尔曼
Hey, Herrmann.
你说要把房♥子租出去
How, uh-- How serious are you
是认真的吗
about renting that apartment out?
怎么 你认识需要租♥房♥♥子的人
Oh, why? You know somebody that needs a place?
对
Sure.
好啊
Okay.
就是我
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表