我想到了
Yeah, I figured.
我去办公室后再打给他
I'll call him from my desk.
你确定一切都没问题吗
You sure everything's all right?
确定
I'm sure.
好
Okay.
非常感谢你把车借给我
Thank you so much for letting me borrow the car.
不客气 你要去哪里
Yeah, sure. Where you headed?
我要去跟你父亲一起喝咖啡
Well, I'm going to have coffee with your father.
在你说任何话之前
Now, before you say anything,
或者要回钥匙之前 先听我说完
or ask for the keys back, just hear me out.
我需要直视着他的眼睛
I need to see him to look into his eyes.
我想让他知道他没有打垮我
I want him to know he didn't break me.
我觉得是个好主意
I think it's a good idea.
真的吗
You do?
嗯 我觉得会对你有好处
Yeah, I think it'll do you good.
我知道你能应付
And I know you can handle it.
我从未见过你如此坚强
I've never seen you stronger.
谢谢
Mm. Thank you.
距离你上次见他过了多久了
Uh, how long has it been since you've last seen him?
很久很久了
Oh, a long, long time.
那就让他好好瞧瞧
Well, hey, let him have it.
我会的
I will.
你们两个注意安全
You two be safe.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
她说你们两个 注意安全
She said you two... be safe.
-我听到了 -你们两个 包括我
- Yeah. Yeah, I heard it. - You two, like me.
我听到了
I heard it.
队长
Hey, Captain.
我觉得我需要解释一下
I feel like I need explain.
我从未想让任何人觉得不自在
I never meant to put anyone in an uncomfortable position.
那是很久以前的事了 我不在乎
It was a long time ago. I don't care.
加比现在是我妻子 我是你的上司
Gabby's my wife now, and I'm your boss.
我的工作不会受到影响
It's not gonna get in the way of my job.
所以最好你的工作也不要受影响
So it better not get in the way of yours.
当然不会
No, of course not.
那就好
Good.
我先去喝杯咖啡了
I'm gonna get some coffee.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
不是吧
Ugh, don't tell me.
是关于那个我们给错家长的孩子
This is about the boy we gave to the wrong parent.
-没错 -那个妈妈要起诉消防局吗
- You're right about that. - Is the mom suing the CFD?
更糟糕 她威胁直接去
Worse, she's threatening to go straight
上新闻频道
to the news channels.
她都不等律师了
She's not waiting for lawyers.
她说今晚就上电视
She says she's on TV tonight.
或者我们给她钱
Or we cut her a check.
我保证 华♥莱♥士♥
And I promise you, Wallace,
责任不会在我身上
this isn't gonna be on me.
女士 稍等一下
Ma'am, ju--just one moment, please.
我只想来道歉
I just want to apologize.
事情不是消防局的错
It wasn't the CFD's fault.
我们让山德跟他爸爸回家
It wasn't the CFD's fault
不是消防局的错
we let Xander go home with his father.
是我的错
It was mine.
我...
I, uh...
最近我受了工伤
I was recently injured at work
然后
and, uh,
我特别急于向我的队长证明
I wanted so badly to prove to my Chief
我不是一点用都没有
I wasn't useless.
所以我就因为着急
And so in my haste to matter,
所以那么快
I guess I acted too quickly
就让泽跟一个看着像慈父的人
in letting Zee go home with someone who I thought
回家了
looked like a loving parent.
再说一遍
Again,
我诚挚地道歉
I sincerely apologize.
知道了
Got it.
富兰克林 梅 泽 狗狗
富兰克林 梅 泽 狗狗
又是我
Hey, it's me again.
车上贴的全家福贴纸
That little stick figure family decal,
看起来是崭新的
that looks brand new.
你该走了
I think you'd better leave.
你不是说泽的爸爸跟你分开了吗
Yeah, I thought Z's dad, he was out of the picture.
我让你走
I said leave.
你在诈骗我们吗
Are you scamming us?
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, baby?
是的
Yep.
你是在诈骗我们
You're scamming us.
爸爸
Dad!
我说要未雨绸缪
I say let's get ahead of this,
不过应该没有
but I don't think there's any
任何好未雨绸缪的了
getting out in front of anything.
代表市长办公室
Speaking on behalf of the mayor's office,
我们可以支付和解金
we can afford a settlement
但承担不起24小时滚动新闻
more than we can afford the 24-hour news cycle
带来的负面影响
going for our jugulars.
什么意思 西蒙斯女士
What are you saying, Ms. Simmons?
给她钱 破财消灾
We make her an offer, and we make this go away.
不用了
That won't be necessary.
奥蒂斯
Otis.
现在时机不合适
I'm not sure this is the time.
他们是骗子
They're scam artists.
-谁 -那对父母
- Who is? - The mother and father.
那个爸爸把孩子接走后 他们想出了这个计谋
They cooked it up after the dad picked up the boy.
顺藤摸瓜的事
It's like a slip and fall.
他们以为可以这样
They just--they thought they could milk
轻松骗到市里的钱
some easy money out of the city.
一分钱都不要给他们
Do not give these people a dime.
这不用你说
You don't have to tell me.
把照片发给我
Send me that photo.
先生们
Gentlemen.
谢谢
Thanks.
我妈妈过去常说 如果
My mom used to say that if there was
外面有个水坑 我肯定会找到
a puddle outside, I'd find it.
如果她在我身上刷白漆
If she put white on me,
白漆肯定在我身上呆不了多久
it wouldn't stay white very long.
我不知道为什么在51消防局 没有一周
I don't know why I can't seem to go a week
我身上是不发生这种的
without stepping into some 51 drama.
每个工作场所都这样
That's every workplace.
一个办公室有三个人
You put three people in an office,
就会有办公室争斗
there's gonna be office politics.
没错 但我跟一个老大是一家
Yeah, but I go home with one of the bosses.
这件事会过去的
This will blow over.
或许我应该考虑一下SAS
Maybe I should give SAS some thought.
你知道的 只是...
You know, just...
只是划一条分界线
just draw a separation line.
这是工作 这是私事
This is work. This is personal.
干干净净
Nice and clean.
你不是这个意思吧
You don't mean that.
你喜欢芝加哥消防局
You love the CFD.
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61.
听到警报声不是最糟糕的
It wouldn't be the worst thing to hear them out.
有人因不明原因倒地不起
Man down from unknown causes.
我会再叫一辆救护车
I'll call a second ambo.
太好了
Oh, good.
伙计 你叫什么名字
Hey, buddy. What's your name?
-塞维恩 -怎么回事
- Savion. - What happened?
你和朋友在决斗吗
You and your friend having a duel?
该死的朋克
Screw that punk.
好吧 胸部中一枪 腹部中一枪
All right, one to the chest, one to the abdomen.
子弹仍在体内
No exit wound.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表