And developed a certain dynamic.
即便这种模式发生了变化...
But just because the dynamic has changed--
我的计划更好
My plan was better.
能让我说完吗
Can I just finish?
我知道那个小孩失血过多
I know the kid was bleeding out.
救生吊篮用不了太多时间
The Stokes basket, it wouldn't have taken that much longer,
我们可以稳住他
and we could've kept him stable.
有一次类似情况
Here's a similar rescue.
杂工胳膊被卡在了电♥话♥亭里
Utility worker gets his arm snagged up on a telephone pole.
我就是从这里得到的启发
That's where I got my idea.
西弗莱德 我们这样谈
Severide, are we talking about
是在说最佳救助方法 还是因为
the best way to handle a call, or are you just miffed
我比你先升职所以你心里不爽
because I got my captain's bugles before you?
受害者的腿要保不住了
The victim's gonna lose his leg.
-什么 -我跟医院的麦基聊了
- What? - I talked to Maggie over at Med.
他的股动脉已经坏死
The femoral artery, it's ruined.
神经损伤太严重
The nerve damage is too great.
他们明天一大早就做截肢手术
They're gonna amputate first thing in the morning.
那你的计划就能保住他的腿吗
And your plan could've saved his leg?
-你能保证这一点吗 -凯西 我的计划更好
- You know that for a fact? - Casey, it was a better plan.
你不知道换个做法是否会不一样
You have no idea if it would've made a difference.
对吧 谁都不知道
Come on. Nobody can know that.
好吧
Okay.
应该先稳住他的
Should've kept him stable.
其实我不是那种初次约会就接吻的女孩
I'm not really a kissing-onthe-first-date kind of girl.
好 我尊重这一点
Oh, okay. I respect that.
不过你在救护车旁
But the thing at the ambulance
冲我笑那次 那就算初次约会了
when you smiled at me, that was kind of a first date.
所以这就是我们第二次约会
Oh, so this would be like our second date.
-对 -我更尊重这一点
- Right. Right. - Oh, I respect that even more.
你很懂尊重啊
You're very respectful.
所以你才该邀请我去你家
Which is a good reason for you to invite me up to your apartment.
我有两个不成熟的室友
I have two roommates who are man-children.
我能应付
I can handle that.
医院来电 等我一下
That's the hospital. One second.
好好 马上过去
Okay, yeah, yeah. Be right there.
我很抱歉 我有急诊病人
I am so sorry. This is a patient emergency.
我得马上去处理
I have to go deal with this.
但我今晚过得很愉快
But I had a really good time tonight.
我们能再约一次吗 尽快再约
Can we do this again soon? Like imminently?
好的
I'd like that.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
再见
Bye.
酒店买♥♥来的新麦芽酒
New IPA from Printer's Row.
电视正在播黑鹰队的比赛
And the Blackhawks game is on.
你刚解决了我们所有的烦恼
You just solved all our problems.
我今天上班时和布莱特发生不快...
I got into this thing with Brett at work today, and--
怎么了
What?
不如别谈消防局的事了
How about no firehouse talk?
好 我同意
Yeah, I like it.
我们该把工作和私生活分开
You gotta keep work and personal life separate.
只有这样才行
It's the only way to go.
只有这样才行
It's the only way.
如果我这个月不交租会怎样
So what happens if I don't pay rent this month?
你只要让我有酒喝 有球赛看
You keep plying me with beer and hockey,
你想待多久都可以
you can stay as long as you want.
你这个朋友够义气
You're a good friend.
这么多年 我曾在那里管理过两百人
All those years I supervised 200 men in that office,
现在要听命于一个我一半年纪的小伙子
and now I'm answering to a kid half my age.
我得跟你说实话 亲爱的
I gotta tell you the truth, baby.
我开心死了
I couldn't be happier.
我很高兴你工作顺利
Aww, I'm glad the job's working out.
不聊工作上的事了
Ah. Enough about the office.
你怎么样 一切还顺利吧
Now how you doing? Things are going well, huh?
马特 先是奖章
And Matt, first with that medal,
现在又升职了...
and now with the promotion, it's like--
一切都顺利 升为队长...
Things are good. I mean this captain thing is--
他还在适应
It's been an adjustment,
但我觉得这对他来说是好事
but, you know, I think it's good for him.
他来了 队长先生
There he is now. Senor Capitan.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
-拉蒙 -找到西弗莱德了吗
- Ramon. - You find Severide?
找到他了
I found him.
他觉得我要学一下怎么当消防员
He thought I needed a lecture on how to be a firefighter.
他对我升职一事超级不满
Guy's got a serious chip on his shoulder about my new rank.
你知道他不怕和上级叫板
Well, you know how he's not afraid to buck authority.
而你现在就是上级了
And now you're the authority.
很好 如果他继续这样
Oh. Great. And if he keeps it up,
博登决定一山不容二虎
Boden decides the situation is untenable,
也许我们其中一个得走人
maybe one of us has to go.
是水火不容吗
Is it untenable?
感觉西弗莱德就是对救援一事有自己的看法
It seems like Severide just had a strong opinion about the rescue.
我也是啊
Yeah, so did I.
怎么 你觉得他是对的吗
What, you think he was right?
-不 -马修 她并不是这个意思
- No. - Matthew, I don't think that's what she's saying at all.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
-我就是觉得... -是这样 拉蒙
- I just think that maybe-- - Here's the thing, Ramon.
这么多个月 我们都得听你的想法
For months we had to listen to what you think.
-我们不想听了 -马特
- We're over it. - Matt!
显然我来得不是时候
Uh...this was obviously the wrong time for a visit.
-爸 -不 没事 加比
- Dad. - No, that's okay, Gabby.
我明早打给你 亲爱的
I'll call in the morning, baby.
你怎么回事 他又不是你的仇人 马特
What is wrong with you? He's not the enemy, Matt.
我也不是
And neither am I!
所以大家都是对的 只有我错了
So everyone else is right, and I'm wrong.
懂了
Got it.
我没跟你说是因为
And I didn't say anything to you
我知道你对医生的印象
since I know how you feel about doctors,
但其实特别有意思
but it was actually a lot of fun.
他真的很好 很风趣 也很聪明
He's really sweet, and funny, and smart.
他已经给我打过很多次电♥话♥ 发过很多次短♥信♥了
He's already called and texted a bunch of times,
我喜欢主动的男人
which I love.
我们约好下周再见面
We're getting together again next week.
你生我气了吗 我应该告诉你的
Are you mad at me? I should've told you--
没有 没有 一点都没
No, no, not at all.
只是 我和凯西昨晚吵了一架
It's just, Casey and I really went at it last night.
很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
我觉得当队长这件事让他压力很大
I think this whole captain thing has him stressed out.
要承担很多的责任
Well, it's a lot of responsibility.
也许他只是需要点时间来适应
Maybe he just needs some time to adjust to it.
希望如此
I hope so.
天啊
Oh, my God!
不 不
No! No!
怎么了 奥蒂斯
What's the matter, Otis?
有人破坏了机器人
Somebody tampered with the robot.
他们破坏了它
They vandalized it!
那些是棒棒糖吗
Are those lollipops?
真是难以置信
Unbelievable!
他们是如何在笼子外面做到的
How did they even do this from outside the cage?
也许他们把管子之类的东西伸进去了
Maybe they reached in with like a pipe pole or something.
就像建瓶子里的船那样
Like building a ship in a bottle.
不得不钦佩他们的坚持
You almost have to admire their persistence.
除非...
Unless...
他们知道密♥码♥
they knew the combination.
奥蒂斯 如果我想玩弄你的机器人小伙伴
Otis, if I wanted to mess with your little robot friend,
用铁铤就行了
I'd just take a Halligan to it.
不好意思 队长
Excuse me, Chief.
怎么了
Yeah?
很抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you,
但是我可以出去一个小时吗
but is it all right if I take off for an hour?
在工作时间
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表