你可以的 奥蒂斯
You got this, Otis.
准备好了开始
Any time.
灯和警报器 灯和警报器
Lights and siren... Lights and siren.
你有时间吗
Hey, you got a second?
当然
Course.
你知道每个人的肩膀上
Okay, so you know how everybody's got
都有两个天使吧 一个好的 一个坏的
two angels on each shoulder, one good, one bad?
实际上是一个天使 一个恶魔
Well, actually it's an angel and a devil,
-不过... -好 所以
- but... - Right--okay--so
你是天使 奥蒂斯是恶魔
you're the angel and Otis is the devil,
所以我才来找你
which is why I'm coming to you.
我需要点好建议
I need some good advice.
好 你说吧
'Kay. Lay it on me.
就是吧...
Ha, uh, okay... So...
我有一个高中女同学
There's this girl I went to high school with.
我知道
I'm well aware.
继续说
Go ahead.
她已经结婚了 但是 但是
So, she's married. But--but!
反正就是
It's one of those things
他们已经在谈离婚了
where they're already talking about divorce
俩人也没有孩子
and there are no kids involved
婚姻马上就要
and the whole thing is pretty much
结束了
on its last legs.
-好吧 -我们去吃了一顿饭
- Okay... - So we met up for a meal.
吃完的时候呢
And at the end...
我去买♥♥了单 然后就没然后了
I got the check and that was that.
我没想到会是这个结局
Well, that's not where I thought this was going.
那挺好啊 乔
Good, good for you, Joe.
但是...
Right, except...
她说她会在索菲特酒店
She said she's getting a hotel room
订间房♥ 说我们可以在那儿见
at the Sofitel and that we should meet there.
重温旧梦
Relive the old days.
-我该怎么做 -你认真的吗
- What do I do? - Seriously?
你不能照她说的做
You cannot go through with this.
你是个好人 心地也善良
You're too good a guy. You have too good a heart.
随便在芝加哥哪个地方 你都是
You are literally one of the all-time catches
黄金单身汉 而这个女人
walking around Chicago, and this woman,
无论她是玩的什么把戏 她都配不上你
whatever she's playing at, she does not deserve you.
你还真是义愤填膺啊
That was a strong opinion.
对 没...错
Yeah--it-yeah. It is. It was.
好吧
Okay...
谢谢你给我建议
That means a lot to me.
我会仔细考虑你说的话
I will take what you said and I will...
我会好好考虑的
I will think about it.
华♥莱♥士♥ 凯利
Wallace. Kelly.
格里索姆队长 你来这里有何贵干
Chief Grissom. What are you doing here?
你说呢 我是被局长
You tell me. I got called down
叫过来的
by the commissioner.
和51号♥消防局有关
Something involving 51.
我和西弗莱德收到了没有任何标记的信
Severide and I received unmarked envelopes
里面各装有三万现金
full of cash, 30,000 each.
怎么现在才告诉我
Why am I just hearing about this now?
我们直接就去了法务部
We went straight to legal with it.
不是想瞒你的
Didn't intend to blindside you.
可你确实瞒了我
But you did.
不管你在搞什么 华♥莱♥士♥ 别把我扯进去
Whatever you're into, Wallace, you keep me out of it,
明白吗 我不能惹上任何麻烦
you understand? I can't have any trouble.
尤其是现在
Not right now.
局长现在可以见您了
The commissioner will see you now.
-几位好 -局长好
- Gentlemen. - Commissioner.
我们好像是有了点小误会
I believe we've had a bit of a misunderstanding.
-是我的过失 -告诉他们 乔
- Mea culpa. - Tell 'em, Joe.
大点声 以防联调局正在窃听我的办公室
And say it loud in case the FBI is bugging my office.
我可能做了件坏事
So I might have done a bad thing.
我想为我女儿的事
I... I wanted to show my appreciation
向你们表示感谢
for what you did for my daughter,
是你们把她从混凝土中救了出来
pulling her out of the concrete, saving her and all.
我在纽约布鲁克林长大
Where I was raised, Brooklyn, New York,
在那里别人救了你的命 你就放点钱
you owe a man your life, you slide a little money
在一个信封里 交给他
into an envelope, you press his palm.
然后向他问好
You say "How do you do?" that type of thing.
不过显然现在这种方式行不通了
Apparently that's frowned upon these days.
这可不止是行不通
Yeah, a little more than frowned upon.
就像我说的 是我的错 不用告诉别人
Like I said, my bad, No one's got to know.
我们没有在谈的那笔钱
The money, that we are not talking about,
我放在办公室里锁好了 皮特曼先生
is in a box in my office under lock and key, Mr. Pittman.
你可以尽快来取走它
You can come get it as soon as possible.
如果你想捐助
If you want to make a donation
芝加哥消防局
to the 100 Club of Chicago,
没人会阻拦你
no one's going to stop you.
这个方法好 我可以以你们的名义捐赠
Hey, that's a thought, I could put it in your names.
或者你也可以匿名捐赠
Or you could send it anonymously.
别让我们受到太多关注
Save us any more attention.
明白
Understood.
你还需要我做什么吗 比尔
You need anything else from me, Bill?
没了 谢谢你来澄清事实
That's it. Thanks for clearing this up.
谢谢几位 解散
Thanks, boys. Dismissed.
看来我们躲过一劫啊
Looks like we dodged a bullet there.
是啊
Sure did.
抱歉我之前有点混♥蛋♥
Sorry I got a little prickly before.
是有点吗
"A little prickly."
是我想多了 还是他有所图谋
Is it just me or is he up to something?
他可从来就没消停过
Gris is always up to something.
好了
Okay.
我做好决定了
I've made my decision.
在仔细思考 并考虑到...
After much consideration and taking into account
-事实... -公布选择结果前
- the fact- - Before you reveal your choice,
队长 你介意
captain, would you mind
我跟奥蒂斯快速说几句话吗
if I had a word with Otis real quick?
没问题
Sure.
来
Come on.
你觉得值多少
What's it worth to you?
什么 开车吗
What? Driving?
我退出值多少
For me to back out.
听着
Look.
他肯定会选我
He is going to pick my name.
所以这是赌注最大的时候
So this is my moment for maximum leverage.
我不注意的时候 你跟
Have you been dating a stockbroker
-股票经纪人约会了吗 -我问...
- when I wasn't looking? - I'm asking...
对你来说值多少
What's it worth to you?
莫利酒吧我所有周六的便车
All my Saturday pick-ups at Molly's?
绝对的
Yeah, definitely.
一个月卷两次水管
Rolling the hoses twice a month?
好
Okay.
一年的打扫卫生间份额
And all my bathroom duties for a year.
-太过分了 -好好
- Too far. - Okay--okay.
好
Okay.
前两条 我就退出
First two and then I bow out.
成交
Deal.
成交
Deal.
队长
Captain.
我们自己决定好了
We have reached a decision ourselves.
我退出竞争
I'm withdrawing my name from consideration.
我没问题 奥蒂斯
Fine by me. Otis...
你回去开车
Back on as the driver.
好样的
That's our boy!
队长
Captain!
我只想说
Hey, I-I just wanted to say that
我不知道你要选谁...
I don't know whose name you were going to pick--
你只是为了骗奥蒂斯帮你干活
This was just a scheme to get Otis to do all your chores?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表