Not water resistant. It's pretty impressive.
-想不到吧 -是啊
- What do you know? - Yeah.
而且那个尺寸 这么...
But the size of it, the sheer si--
要吃三明治吗
Hey, you want a sandwich?
-我没加... -不 我不想吃三明治
- I left out the-- - No, I don't want a sandwich.
我想知道铤锤到底是什么情况
I wanna know what the deal is with the Slamigan.
什么情况
The deal?
情况就是 我们要发财了
The deal is, we're gonna get rich.
这就是问题所在
See, that's just it.
根本没有达成合作
We have no deal.
当然达成了
Sure, we do!
握手成交
A handshake deal.
根本没有握手
There hasn't been a handshake!
完全没有握手
There's been no handshake.
你不想跟我们合作吗
You don't wanna partner with us?
我当然想 我只是...
No, I do. I just...
你们的动作太快了
You guys move so fast.
都已经有推销员 logo衫 还有...
There's already sales reps and, uh, logo shirts, and--
这倒是提醒我了
That reminds me.
等等
All right.
乔·克鲁兹
董事长兼首席执行官
我和穆奇之前聊起 这是你的公♥司♥
Mouch and I were talking, and this is your company, Joe.
虽然我们有点激动了
I mean, yeah, sure, we got a little, you know,
想花钱去投资
spending money to invest.
但这个项目能够起步
But it's your ingenuity-- your grit--
全靠你的创意和勇气
that got this thing on its feet.
所以你当公♥司♥董事长 持有51%的股份
So you be the chairman and take 51% of the company, okay?
我和赫尔曼分剩下的49%
Herrmann and I will split the other 49%.
那布莱特呢
But what about Brett?
布莱特怎么了
What about Brett, what?
如果没有你帮忙打样
There wouldn't be a Slamigan without all of your help
铤锤也做不出来
on those prototypes.
布莱特可以分10%的股份
Brett gets ten percent of the company.
她确实有资格拿到一部分...
Well, I guess she deserves a little--
从你们的股份里抽
From your share.
完全合理
That's perfectly reasonable.
我从来没有持有过...
I've never owned any part of a--
她似乎被你的大方吓到了 乔
I think she got overwhelmed by your generosity, Joe.
接下来谈谈其他支出吧
So let's talk about outgoing expenses.
刚才抱歉
Sorry about that.
我就不该看那个鸡肉沙拉三明治
I shouldn't have looked at that chicken salad sandwich.
要不要我让61号♥救护车暂停出勤
You want me to take 61 out of service
你先休息一下
so you can rest a minute?
不用 我没事
No, I'm fine now.
现在应该好了
I think I got it out of my system.
可能是奥蒂斯说他感冒造成的心理作用
This may be psychosomatic after Otis said he had the flu.
确定吗
You sure?
应该是
I think so.
前一分钟还特别疼 很累还犯恶心
I mean, one minute I'm achy and tired and nauseated.
下一分钟又没事了
The next, I feel fine.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what's going on.
今天早上也有这种感觉
I felt the same way this morning.
昨天也是
Yesterday, too.
布莱特
Brett.
怎么了
What?
你听起来像是怀孕了
You sound pregnant.
经期延迟了吗
Are you late?
安东尼奥的吗
Antonio?
这肉味都飘到21消防局了
Smell that meat all the way to Firehouse 21.
你在做什么 慢烤牛胸肉吗
What are you doing? Slow cooking brisket?
再过五个小时吧
Yeah, about five more hours.
看来我来得太早了
Yeah, well, I got here too early, then.
好
Okay.
这个月我可能有点太强势了
Look, I know I might have come on a little strong this past month.
有点吗
A little?
我有时候确实是横冲直撞的
Well, I've always been a bull in a china shop.
而且有时候自己还很脆弱
And the china, too, come to think of it.
好吧 我现在就是伸出手
All right, this is me extending my hand
表示完全听你的
saying I'm in your corner.
好的 你听了肯定会高兴
Good. And you're gonna love this.
我跟副局长约好了吃晚餐
I'm having dinner with the Deputy Commissioner.
弗兰克是我的老朋友
Frank's an old friend of mine.
还有市政厅的史蒂夫·米丘尔和吉尔·泰纳
Steve Mitchell and Gil Tanner from City Hall.
都是该认识的人
All very good people to know.
-我不想... -不必有压力
- No, I don't-- - No pressure.
但他们可不是空谈者
But these aren't mouthpieces.
他们跟你是一类人
These are your kind of people.
都是实干家
Hard workers.
希望能够打造一个更强大的芝加哥
Trying to make Chicago stronger.
你不喜欢政♥治♥ 我理解
You don't like politics. I get that.
但以后你可能会需要政♥府♥的帮助
But there may come a time where you may need something
需要局里的配合
from the city or the department,
如果手上有人脉 能够方便一些
and it helps to be able to call a friendly face.
-什么时候吃 -明天晚上
- When is it? - Tomorrow night.
-几点 -七点半
- What time? - 7:30.
具体信息我发你
I'll text you the details.
-好吧 -真的吗
- Okay. - Yeah?
-嗯 -太好了
- Yeah. - Great.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
烤好之后给21号♥消防队送一点吧
Send some of this barbecue to 21.
博兰夫人
Mrs. Boylan?
博兰夫人
Mrs. Boylan.
我是51号♥消防队的凯西队长
It's Captain Casey from Firehouse 51.
我想来看看您的情况
I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing
毕竟今天早上发生了事故
after the accident this morning.
别这样 我老公在楼上
Please, my husband is upstairs.
要是他发现我在跟你说话
If he finds out I was talking to you--
我知道你的情况
I know what you're dealing with.
我有很亲近的人也经历过类似的事
I watched someone very close to me go through it.
谢谢你的关心 队长
Thank you for your concern, Captain.
再见
Good-bye.
霍莉...
Holly...
你可以去很多地方寻求帮助
There are places you can go to get help.
没有人能帮我
No one can help me.
她很明显活在对那个男人的恐惧中
It's clear she lives in total fear of this guy.
你没注意到的是 她已经放弃了希望
Worse than that, you're missing she's given up all hope.
我查了斯科特·博兰的身份
I ran Scott Boylan's ID.
我们似乎跟他打过几次交道
Turns out we've had a few run-ins with him.
芝加哥警署曾经两次
CPD was dispatched to his residence
到他家出警
on two separate occasions.
对 我还当值时
Yeah, I responded twice to those calls
接过两次这种报♥警♥
back when I was in uniform.
两次都是家庭纠纷
Both domestic related.
很好
Great.
第一次是邻居报的警
The first call a neighbor phoned in
说他听到了扭打声
saying he heard a disturbance.
等我们赶到时 丈夫把我们拦在了
When we got to the door, guy meets us halfway
人行道半路 说这是浪费时间
down the sidewalk, tells us this is a waste of time.
妻子出来 说是自己在浴缸里滑倒的
Wife comes out, says she slipped in the bath tub.
你们逮捕他了吗
Did you arrest him?
没有 她说得很真切
We didn't. She was convincing.
问题就在这里 队长
This is exactly the problem, Chief.
没有目击者就没有犯罪
No victim, no crime.
我们不能毫无根据的去抓人
We can't make an arrest without a complainant.
那第二通电♥话♥呢
And the second call?
大概一个月后 我们接到一通报♥警♥电♥话♥
About a month later, we get a 911 call.
还是那家 但接起来就挂了
Same house, but it was a hang up.
什么意思
Meaning what?
911接了电♥话♥ 但另一头没人
The call went through to 911, but no one was on the line.
调度台派了一个警♥察♥去确认情况
Dispatch sends a uniform by to be sure.
我们一到那 我就认出了那间房♥子
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表