and that, uh, he didn't want me to get hurt.
我告诉他 别傻了
I told him, "Don't be an idiot.
我不是十几二十年前
"I'm not the woman I was
那个我了
15, 20 years ago,"
但他...
but he, uh...
他就是不听
You know. He wouldn't listen.
他说这样最好
Said this was for the best.
知道吗 有意思的是
You know, funny thing is...
我真的以为我们在一起会开心
I really think we could've had fun.
我觉得
I think...
这可能是我的错
This might be my fault.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我知道是你的错 亲爱的
I know it's your fault, honey.
你父亲自己不会想到这些
Your father wouldn't come to any of this on his own.
他其实内心是非常
He cares more about what you think
在乎你的看法的
than he lets on.
-对不起 妈妈 -不用
- I'm sorry, Mom. - No, don't be.
不用 你是想保护我
Don't be. You were trying to protect me,
你一直都是
like you always have,
其实
and, uh,
说实话
truth is,
芝加哥对我来说确实节奏太快了
Chicago is a little fast for me, right?
既然教堂正常运作了 那...
And now the, uh, church is up and running, so...
我很高兴要回家了
I'll be happy to get home.
-很高兴你过来 -我也是
- I'm glad you came. - Me too.
亲爱的 你去你卧室
Honey, would you get my purse
拿我的包来好吗
from your bedroom for me?
麻烦你了
Please?
好
Yeah.
那个孩子
That boy...
我和本尼 我们...
Between me and Benny, we...
让他受了很多伤害
really did a number on him.
艰难的时候
Don't give up
不要放弃
when things get a little rough.
他的脾气
The moods,
他的女人...
the women...
他终究是他爸爸的儿子
He's his father's son.
好
Sure.
知道了
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表