和西弗莱德住在一起的情况
This whole living situation with Severide,
这不是永久的
it's not a permanent thing.
我该重新找房♥子了
I'm gonna start that apartment search again.
不用着急
No rush.
西弗莱德 我们没时间
Severide, we are running out of time
等你关闭泄漏点了
for you to shut down those leaks.
收到 队长
Yeah, copy that, Chief.
等等 你要去哪儿
Wait, where are you going?
我去楼顶
I'm headed for the roof.
凯西呢
Where's Casey?
他去找西弗莱德了
He went to get Severide.
-准备好 -这太离谱了
- Get ready! - This is insane.
一 二
One, two,
三
three!
我们去后面
Let's go round back!
-快 -去河边
- Let's go! - To the river!
他们在哪
Where are they?
凯西
Casey!
西弗莱德
Severide!
在那边
There!
西弗莱德呢
Where's Severide?
西弗莱德
Severide!
我找到西弗莱德了
I got Severide!
凯利
Kelly!
我带装备去救他 队长
I'm gonna harness up and get him, Chief.
芝加哥烈焰 第六季第十二集
-奥蒂斯 把云梯拉出来 -收到
- Otis, extend the aerial. - Yeah, copy.
西弗莱德
Severide!
凯西 到岸边来
Casey, come to shore.
基德会用云梯过去救他
Kidd will get him with the aerial.
救援队拉他上来 快点
Squad, get him out. Get him out now.
小心后面
Watch your back.
好 朝右边转
Okay, swing right.
停
Swing stop.
让我看看你的本事
Show me what you do.
拉她起来
Take her up.
史黛拉 你可以的
Stella, you got this.
好
Good.
右转
Swing right.
你退后 不要影响我们工作
You need to back up. Let us do our work.
-离开这里 -好的 好的
- Get out of here! - Okay. All right, yeah.
我就走 去救你的人吧
You got it. Go get your man.
凯利
Kelly!
凯利
Kelly!
快 往下 往下
Do it! Bring me down, bring me down!
拉我们上去
Bring us up!
凯利
Kelly...
醒醒
Talk to me.
凯利 凯利
Kelly! Kelly!
凯利
Kelly.
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
-慢点 -抓到他了
- Easy. - Got him.
好了好了
Got him, got him.
慢点
Nice and easy.
-凯利 -小心他的头
- Kelly! - Watch his head.
西弗莱德 能听到我说话吗
Severide, can you hear me?
凯利
Kelly...
拜托 副队 醒醒
Come on, Lieutenant, talk to us.
好
All right.
-凯西 凯西呢 -他没事
- Uh, Casey. Where's Casey? - He's good.
-他没事 -来 起来
- He's fine. - Come on, come on.
我们帮你
We got you.
你们两个想什么呢
What the hell were you two thinking?
我们没想
We weren't.
真是不可思议
That was incredible.
快过来
Get over here.
你今天别想再动了
You're not moving the rest of the day.
我没事
I'm good.
我们不是达成了共识吗
Didn't we have an understanding?
不许从高楼跳到河里
No five-story jumps into the river.
我说了 我在争取参加东京2020年奥♥运♥会资格
I told you, I'm trying to qualify for Tokyo 2020.
高台跳水 冲金牌去的
High dive, gold medal.
我得抓紧时间练习啊
I got to get my practice in where I can.
入水姿势可不怎么样
Well, you didn't stick the landing.
我觉得挺好的
Actually I think I did.
所有评委都给出了满分
Tens from all the judges.
你一定是错过了
Must have missed it.
我很高兴我错过了
I am happy to miss any and all of that.
要给你拿点什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
热巧克力 苹果汁
You want hot chocolate? Apple cider?
要你
You.
我一直都是你的
You always have me.
那我就别无所求了
Then I don't need anything else.
你怎么这么慢
What took you so long?
被博登叫去医院了
Boden called over to Med.
让霍斯特德的哥哥查查我有没有脑震荡
Made Halstead's brother check me out for a concussion.
-威尔吗 -对 就是他
- Will? - Yeah, that's the one.
他怎么说
What'd he say?
吃一点泰勒诺
Take some Tylenol.
-真的吗 -差不多吧
- Seriously? - More or less.
我本来要去莫利之北酒吧
Okay, look, I'm supposed to go into Molly's North
去训练几个新的侍应生 但我要推掉
to train some new bartender, but I'm gonna cancel
确保你没事
and just make sure you're okay.
凯利
Kelly?
我没事
Yeah. I'm okay.
就是...你能扶我去沙发吗
I'm just, uh...can you walk me over to the couch?
当然了 来
Yeah, of course. Come here.
来
Here, come on.
-你还好吧 -还好
- You good? - Yeah.
深呼吸
Man, just breathe.
干嘛
What!
你
You--
-你觉得那很有趣吗 -是很有趣
- You think that's funny? - Yeah, it's funny.
我开玩笑的 我没事
I was kidding. I'm fine.
-去莫利酒吧吧 -我很乐意
- Get your ass to Molly's. - Oh, gladly.
你是个坏人
You're a terrible person.
我想要清晰的自我评估
I want a clear-eyed self-assessment.
我浑身都疼 我不会撒谎
I'm sore all over. I'm not gonna lie.
-但是准备好了 队长 -你呢
- But good to go, Chief. - And you?
经历了脑震荡
Went through the concussion protocol.
恢复得很不错
Flying colors. Fine.
如果不是 你也不会告诉我
And if you weren't, you wouldn't tell me anyway.
-赫夫海恩斯队长 -华♥莱♥士♥ 马特
- Chief Huffhines. - Wallace, Matt.
-凯利·西弗莱德 队长 -凯利
- Kelly Severide, Chief. - Kelly.
信仰之跃
看见昨晚《太阳报》的头条新闻了吗
See the coverage in the "Sun-Times" last night?
看了 很不错
Yes, I did. Very nice.
我跟你说
Well, let me tell you,
公共关系部办公室收到了很多人的消息
the office of public relations has heard from everyone.
警监办公室 市长办公室
The commissioner's office, mayor's office.
-大家都高兴极了 -我很高兴
- Everyone is tickled pink. - I'm glad.
所以我去找了
So I reached out to the photographer
拍下这些超赞照片的摄影师
who captured these amazing photographs.
抱歉 这是
I'm sorry. This is, uh--
内特·艾萨克斯 专业摄影记者
Nate Isaacs, professional photo journalist.
对 我跟艾萨克斯先生说
Right, and I said to Mr. Isaacs,
我说 你有没有兴趣
I said, "Would you be interested in doing
拍一拍每日生活的整版照片
a day-in-the-life pictorial spread, huh?"
深入观察我们的工作
A real inside look at what we do here.
我想不出哪个消防局
And I could not think of a better house
比提供了这张一流照片的消防局更合适了
than the one that produced this stellar shot.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表