我女朋友 蕾妮
The girl I'm dating, Renee,
她要调去马德里工作
she's transferring to Madrid for her job.
我不能跟你走
I can't go with you.
我们可以生活得无拘无束
Sky would have been the limit for us.
赫尔曼 你真的想
Herrman, how serious are you
把公♥寓♥租出去吗
about renting that apartment out?
我以为你和西弗莱德是...
I thought that you and Severide were--
是 但我们住一起
We are, but we moved in
直接跳过了约会环节
and we skipped the dating part.
我开始觉得这是个错误
I'm just starting to think it was a mistake.
我不在乎你住在哪
I don't care where you live.
你在哪我就在哪
Wherever you are, it's where I want to be.
有个我高中的女同学
There's this girl I went to high school with.
她结婚了 她说她...
She's married. She said she's...
开了一间房♥ 说我们可以在那儿见
getting a hotel room and that we should meet there.
你不能照她说的做
You cannot go through with this.
你是个好人
You're too good a guy.
-快 进攻 -小伙子们 防守
- Come on, let's go! - Come on, boys, defense!
防住他
Stay on him!
拜托 裁判
C'mon, Ref!
艾利克斯 快点跑
Alex! Move it around out there!
这人什么毛病
Does this guy have an off-switch?
这又不是第一次约会
This isn't a first date.
打扁他们 上啊 上啊
Get on top of them! On top, on top!
真是够了
Enough already.
拜托 裁判 犯规了
C'mon, Ref! Call the damn foul!
保罗 你再不闭嘴就出去
Paul! Shut your trap or you're out of here.
我们队打得
Our team's playing like
像一群姑娘 赫尔曼
a pack of Girl Scouts, Herrmann.
你应该多让他们练练防守
You could drill them a little more on defense.
他训练得挺好的 谢谢你关心
He's drilling them fine, thanks.
他们落后了12分
They're losing by 12.
所有人都给我闭嘴 坐下
Hey, everybody! Shut up! Sit down!
要不然我们就放弃这场比赛
Or we're going to forfeit this game.
明白吗
Got it?
说真的 这比赛看起来不像青少年篮球赛
Seriously, it was less like youth rec basketball
更像大鱼吃小鱼
and more like a feeding frenzy.
我记得几年前那场冰球赛惨败之后
I thought you swore off kids' sports forever
你就发誓不再沾手青少年运动了
after that hockey fiasco a few years back.
问题不在于孩子
The kids are never the problem.
在家长身上
It's the parents.
包括你自己吗
Do you include yourself in that?
是其他家长
It's the other parents.
你们看到我的钱夹了吗
Hey, have you guys seen my money clip?
没有
No.
你昨晚去哪了
Hey, where were you last night?
我没听到你回来
I didn't hear you come in.
我有点事
Oh, I got stuck, uh,
在里昂家里
at Leon's house,
帮他装家具
helping him put together furniture.
所以我只能一个人看滚动播出的电视剧了
I had to watch a fixer-upper marathon alone.
是啊
Yeah.
我们喝了点啤酒
Yeah, we just had a bunch of beers,
看了比赛 在他沙发上睡了
watching the game, so I just crashed on his couch.
可能你把钱夹落在那了
Well, maybe that's where your money clip is.
你申请了新的签证
You've been approved for a new Visa,
机构那里以为你是一个瑞典人
and Value Savers thinks you're a Swedish guy
名叫斯特尔·斯特拉基德
named Stell Stellakidd.
斯特尔·斯特拉基德
你知道的 这些东西丢掉就好了
You know you can just throw these away, right?
不知道 我就是要一直拿给你
Nope, gonna keep handing them to you
作为你搬出去的惩罚
as punishment for moving out on me.
你想念我放在
Oh, you miss having my hair ties
你橱柜上的发绳了
all over your kitchen counter.
我想念你
I miss you.
那就约我出去啊
Then ask me out on a date.
真正的约会
A real one.
好 斯威夫特和后裔餐馆
Fine. Swift and Sons,
我们约会 就明晚
you and me, tomorrow night.
3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车 单辆汽车事故
Squad Three, Ambulance 61, single vehicle accident at
-西瑟马克街659号♥ -预定桌位的会是
- 659 West Cermak. - Table will be reserved under
史黛...史黛拉·基德
Stell... Stella Kidd.
-格雷格 你还好吗 -那人没看见我们
- Hey, Greg, you all right? - Guy didn't see us.
车子偏离方向时驶上了一滩水
I caught some water when we swerved out of the way.
开始打滑旋转
That spun us.
有病人吗
You got a patient?
被蜜蜂蛰了 不严重
Bee sting, nothing too serious.
但杰米被碰到了
But Jamie got thrown.
你没事吧
You okay?
我的手腕动不了了
I can't move my wrist.
医护人员受伤了 她似乎手腕断了
Paramedic's banged up. Looks like she broke her wrist.
侧门卡住了 如果你可以
The side door's jammed. If you can pull up
往前开一点 我们能打开后门
a little bit, we can open up the back.
-好 -我试过了 但车子不动
- Yeah. - I tried, but she didn't budge.
车子可能坏了
Think the drive shot's busted.
-克鲁兹 把这门弄开 -好
- Cruz, get this door open. - On it.
你不会把门弄坏吧
You--you're not going to break the door, are you?
就不能把车拖出来 从后门进去吗
Can't you just tow it out and go through the back?
这辆车由我负责
I'm responsible for this thing.
连一辆绞车 我们赶紧
Hook up a winch, let's do this fast.
收到
Copy that.
好 坚持住
Okay, all right, just hang in there.
喂 你的病人
Hey! Hey! Your patient!
芝加哥烈焰
第六季第二十一集
各位 等不了了 我们现在就得进去
Guys, we can't wait. We got to get in there now!
他的输液管肯定破了 他的喉咙肿起来了
His IV must have blown. His throat's swelling.
我们需要管子
We need a tube.
好了
Good!
-按住他 -我做不到
- Hold him down. - I can't.
按住他
Hold him down!
我来 好
I got him. Okay.
该死 他昏迷了
Damn, he's unconscious.
好了
You're in.
等着开那扇门差点损失一条人命
Hey, waiting to take that door off almost cost you a life.
难以置信我们
Can't believe we considered
还考虑了私有化
going private for even a minute.
等斯塔顿局长走后
You'll wish you'd gone private
你就会希望私有化了
once Commissioner Staton's gone.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你没听说
You haven't heard?
消防局局长接受了联邦应急管理局的高♥官♥职位
Fire commissioner's taking a big FEMA post.
据说整个芝加哥消防局都要被交给
Word is the whole CFD's getting handed over
一个坐办公室的人
to some desk jockey.
谢谢你的纱布
Thanks for the gauze.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
乔·克鲁兹在吗
Hi, is Joe Cruz around?
看上去车还没回来
Looks like the rig is still out.
他们也许又去了另一个地方
They might have caught another call,
但我可以给他传口信
but I can give him a message.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你能告诉他迪莉娅来了吗
Could you tell him Delia came by?
行
Sure.
抱歉 我是乔的朋友
I'm sorry. I'm a friend of Joe's,
高中同学
from high school.
好吧 我会告诉他
Okay. Yeah, I'll let him know.
-谢谢 -还有
- Thanks. - Oh, also...
你能把这个给他吗
Could you give this to him?
他昨晚掉在地板上了
He dropped it on the floor last night.
行
Yeah, sure.
告诉他我一张都没拿
Let him know I didn't take any.
谢谢
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表