当你出院的时候
and we'll make sure to have her here
我们一定会把她带回来的
for when you walk out.
你想干什么
What do you want?
-你是梅琳达·特里普吗 -怎么了
- Are you Melinda Tripp? - So?
-我只是想问一下... -我付过费了
- I just wanted to ask-- - I paid my bills!
不不不 我不是来收账的...
No, no, no, I'm not a collector, um--
我在找你的外甥女 布瑞亚
I'm looking for your niece, Bria.
你离她远点
You leave that girl alone!
-她在这吗 -离她远点
- Is she here? - Leave her alone!
女士 我不是警♥察♥ 也不是社工 我是...
Ma'am, I'm not the police, I'm not a social worker, I'm--
我是她的朋友 她有麻烦了
I'm a friend, and uh, she's in trouble.
什么麻烦
What kind?
她爸住院了 他照顾不了她
Her father's in the hospital, and he can't take care of her.
很好
Good!
-他不在对于她来说更好 -不 听着
- She's better off without him. - No, listen.
布瑞亚跑了
Bria ran away.
她害怕进到寄养系统
She's afraid to be in the foster system,
现在她不见了
and now she's disappeared.
她走了更好
She's better off.
-在大街上住着吗 -那更安全
- Living on the streets? - Safer that way!
不会像她妈一样
Won't end up like her mother.
妈...
Mother...
是他逼她的 你知道吗
He drove her to it, you know.
每天都在折磨她
Chipped away, chipped away at her every day.
不是他扣动的扳机 但也差不多
He didn't pull the trigger, but he might as well have.
布瑞亚的妈妈自杀了
Bria's mom killed herself?
她走了更好...
She's better off...
没有他...
Without him.
女士 拜托 布瑞亚呢
Ma'am, please, what about Bria?
她独自一人 肯定很害怕
She's alone! She's scared to death!
怎么样
How goes it?
我找到她阿姨了
I found her aunt.
我明白为什么不在监护人列表里了
I can see why she's not listed as a guardian.
她... 不正常
She's...off.
怎么了
Yeah?
说她姐是被布瑞亚她爸逼自杀的
Said her sister was driven to suicide by Bria's dad.
我刚刚和他在一起
I was just with him.
过去的他是什么样 我不知道
Whatever he was in the past, I have no idea,
但我知道他想为了他女儿戒干净
but I know that he wants to beat this for his daughter.
好吧 她不在乔利埃特 我能确定
Yeah, well, she's not in Joliet, I can tell you that.
她在这 也许太害怕了
She was here. Maybe too scared
不敢前门进来
to come in through the front door,
但她留给他条讯息 说她爱他
but she left him a note, says she loves him.
好
Okay.
我马上回去
I'm on my way back.
好的 路上小心
All right, drive safe.
所以一条主线 一条水管线
So you got your main line and you got your water line,
一条通向洗碗槽 一条来自于厕所
one goes to the sinks, one goes from the toilets.
你确定你选的那条是对的
Make sure you pick the right one.
已经搞定了 赫尔曼
Already taken care of, Herrmann.
我更换了密封垫 冲洗了管道
I replaced the seals, flushed the pipes,
应该可以了
we should be good to go.
那这些额外的管子是什么
Then what are all these extra pieces?
没味道了吗
Is that smell gone?
不知道
I have no idea.
找到了些卫生纸 世界都美好了
Found some tissues. All's good.
好了 味还在 我能闻到
All right, the smell's still here. I can still smell it.
是的 还是很恶心
Yep, still gross.
为什么我的消防通道会有这些油腻的垫片
Why are there greasy gaskets out in my firehouse corridor?
因为这位维修大♥师♥
Oh, that's because Mr. Fix-It over here,
他决定冲洗一下下水道
he decided to try and flush out the sewer line.
第二个问题 谁给总部
Question two-- who called headquarters
打电♥话♥揭发说
saying that they were a whistleblower
51号♥消防队可能有黑霉
and that maybe we had black mold here at 51?
队长 史黛拉和我今天刚出外勤回来
Hey, Chief, Stella and I just got back from a call today,
危险品紧急处理小组太棒了
and the Hazmat unit was amazing.
他们小队的副队...
And see, there's this lieutenant in that unit--
我想他的名字是扎克
I think the name on his sleeve was Zach.
绝对地 绝对是扎克
Definitely, definitely was Zach.
总之 我可以打电♥话♥
Anyway, I could call over there
看看扎克能不能过来帮忙
and see if Zach could stop by as a favor.
这个主意很棒
Which is a great idea!
好吧 可以
Okay, fine.
扎克 我是51号♥消防队的希尔薇·布莱特
Hi! Hi, Zach, it's Sylvie Brett from 51.
我们是今天地下室外勤的医护人员
We're the paramedics who were on your basement call today--
你记得啊 好
Oh, you do. Oh, okay.
那个 我们...
Listen, uh, we're having some...
消防队有股怪味
olfactory issues here at the firehouse,
我想你能不能...
and I was wondering if--
可以啊
Oh, ha. You would.
真好 等等见
Um, great. See you in a minute.
-他会过来的 -很好
- He's headed over. - Great!
因为他一到这我就要约他出去
'Cause I am gonna ask him out as soon as he gets here.
给他打电♥话♥是我的主意
It was my idea to call him.
我约他出去
I was gonna ask him out.
我先预定了
Oh, well, I already called dibs.
你不能就... 你不能就那么预定了
Well, you don't just-- you don't just call dibs.
我出任务的时候他在打量我
Well, he was checking me out on the call, so--
我觉得他是在打量我 再说...
I think he was checking me out, besides--
布莱特 听着 我需要这段感情
Brett, listen. I need this.
我今年感情超级不顺
I have had zero luck in love this year.
超级不顺 我的室友把我完完全全
Zero! I-I live with a guy who has firmly stuck me
只看作朋友 所以...
in the friend zone, so--
我也需要这段感情
Um, I need this too.
我刚和安东尼奥再次分手
I just broke up with Antonio again.
我真的很想忘记他 所以...
And I would really like to forget about him, so--
行吧 但我不会放弃的
Yeah, well, I'm not giving in.
我也是
Neither am I.
你可以穿上你的红拖鞋
Well, you can take your ruby slippers
落到哪家房♥子上
and land a house on them.
马特 我好像有点想你
Hey, Matt, I guess I missed you.
听着 我...
Uh, listen, I--
我知道我最近对你有点冷淡
I, uh, I know I've been distant lately,
是我的问题
and that's my fault.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我今晚会告诉你发生了什么 我保证
I'll catch you up on everything tonight, I promise.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, babe.
马特 我好像有点想你
Hey, Matt, I guess I missed you.
听着 我...
Uh, listen, I--
我知道我最近对你有点冷淡
I, uh, I know I've been distant lately,
是我的问题
and that's my fault.
谢谢
Thank you.
队长
Chief.
我在想一件事
I've been thinking.
进来吧
Come on in.
一旦你和一个人联♥系♥变少
As soon as you get out of touch with someone,
你就会觉得自己不再那么在乎他们的担心
you feel like you've distanced yourself from their concern,
他们的问题...
their problems...
你们之间的距离会变得越来越远
what were inches between you can grow into miles.
我最近好像经常这样
I been doing a little bit too much of that lately.
疏远别人
Distancing myself.
我不希望你误会我的意思
So I don't want this to come out the wrong way,
我也很感谢你的提议
and I really appreciate the offer,
可我还是想留在我的部门
but, uh, I think I'm gonna stay in my old quarters
离我手下的人近一点
so I can be close to my men.
那好吧
Okay then.
我承认我有点嫉妒
I'll admit I'm a little jealous.
我当上消防大队长的时候
When I made Battalion Chief,
很开心能够坐到消防局的这个位置
I was very happy to get to this end of the firehouse.
不用听别人打鼾 咳嗽 打喷嚏
No more snoring men, no more coughs and sneezes
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表