这...
Well...
玩得不赖
Well played.
其实我知道我越快
Well, actually, I-I just knew the sooner
让大家对奥蒂斯的态度
that I could get everyone back to treating
回到从前 就越好
Otis the way that we always did, the better.
所以我想跟他闹闹
I figured, mixing it up with him
是让赫尔曼和穆奇回归正常的
was the best way to get Herrmann and Mouch
最佳方式
back to normal.
那也玩得不赖
Double well-played, then.
其实
You know what?
你想在交出钥匙前
Would you like to drive the truck
最后再开一次云梯车吗
one last time before you hand over the keys?
好
Yeah.
康妮
Hey, Connie.
约瑟夫先生来消防局的时候
When Mr. Joseph Pittman arrives at the firehouse,
你能确保...
will you be sure...
把这个盒子给他吗
To get him this box?
他肯定是放错地方了
He must have misplaced it.
知道了
Got it.
太可惜了 队长
It's too bad, Chief.
本来可以拿去为你想要的那艘船首♥付♥了
Could have made a nice down payment on that boat you wanted.
我已经买♥♥下来了
I already bought it.
-不是吧 -是的
- No. - Yeah.
-不是吧 -真的
- No! - Oh, yeah!
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yep!
我把太多时间用在了
I spent too much time back pedaling
面向过去上 可是...
from the future, instead...
我要准备好好享受生活了
I'm just going to get to living life.
如果好好享受生活是你我还有凯西
Well, hell, if living life is you, me, and Casey
今年夏天一起去湖上钓鱼
fishing on the lake this summer,
那算我一个
you count me in.
没问题
You can be sure of that.
我的天
Oh, my-Oh, wow.
你看起来很棒
You look awesome.
你肯定就是多诺万了
You must be Donovan?
是的 很高兴认识你
Yes, ma'am. It's nice to meet you.
幸会 布瑞亚马上...
Pleasure, Bria just about to--
亲爱的 你美极了
Honey, you look amazing.
-谢谢 -真的
- Thank you. - You do.
你真的很美 是不是
You really do. Doesn't she?
好
Okay.
我和马特觉得你们可以
So...Matt and I thought maybe you guys
以一种此生难忘的方式到达舞会现场
could arrive at the dance in a way you'll never forget.
你们的座驾到了
Your chariot arrives!
天啊 谢谢你们
Oh, my God. Thank you.
天啊 真的太棒了
Oh, my god! This is the best.
这是我一段时间内最后一次开车了
So, this is my last ride for a while,
女士们先生们 尽管放心
ladies and gentlemen, so you better believe
我们一定然警笛声响起来
we are going to get the siren going.
好吗
Whoo! All right?
拜拜 亲爱的 玩得开心
Bye, sweetheart! Have fun!
拜拜 玩得开心
Bye, have fun!
我想再开始试试
I want to start trying again.
是吗
Yeah?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表