And he's gonna feel the snap of your bones.
绝不放过你
Every single one.
咱们慢慢来
We're gonna take our time.
萨姆 没关系
Sam, it's okay.
有我在 没事的
It's okay. I'm here.
有我陪你
I'm here.
我不会离开你
I'm not gonna leave you.
我永远都不会离开你
I'm not gonna ave you.
迪恩 没事了
It's okay, Dean.
现在没事了
It's gonna be okay.
我控制住他了
I've got him.
[咒语]
Bvtmon
[咒语]
tabges
[咒语]
babalon.
萨姆
Sam!
事情不该发展至此
It's not gonna end this way!
快回来
Step back!
不要阻止我
You're gonna have to make me!
我必须和我哥哥战斗 萨姆
I have to fight my brother, Sam!
就在此时此地
Here and now!
这是我的宿命
It's my destiny!
卡西 你还活着
Cass, you're alive?
比那还好
I'm better than that.
卡西 你是上帝吗
Cass, are you god?
这恭维真不错
That's a nice compliment.
但答案是不
But no.
但我还是相信是他复活了我
Although, I do believe he brought me back.
使我焕然一新
New and improved.
结局总是很难
Endings are hard.
开头很容易 有个键盘
Any chapped-ass monkey with a keyboard
无知脑残也能办到 但结局却非如此
can poop out a beginning, but endings are impossible.
你越想面面俱到
You try to tie up every loose end,
就越是事与愿违
But you never can.
粉丝都是群欲求不满的婊♥子♥
The fans are always gonna bitch.
总会给你找些碴儿
There's always gonna be holes.
既然这都是结局了
And since it's the ending,
那我也就无所畏惧了
It's all supposed to add up to something.
我要告诉你们 让他们折腾去吧
I'm telling you, they're a raging pain in the ass.
你现在打算干嘛
What are you gonna do now?
回天堂吧 我想
Return to heaven, I suppose.
天堂
Heaven?
鉴于米迦勒也被关进了牢笼
With Michael in the cage,
想必现在那儿正群龙无首吧
I'm sure it's total anarchy up there.
怎么 那你成了新头目了吗
So, what, you're the new sheriff in town?
但愿如此 是的 我希望会是我
I like that. Yeah. I suppose I am.
上帝就赐了你一对全新而又闪亮的翅膀
God gives you a brand-new, shiny set of wings,
于是你又立马跪倒在他裤脚下了
And suddenly you're his bitch again.
我不知道上帝有何目的
I don't know what god wants.
也不知道他是否会回来
I don't know if he'll even return.
只是觉得现在就该这么做
It just...Seems like the right thing to do.
好吧 要是你真见到他
Well, if you do see him,
告诉他 接下来我跟他没完
You tell him I'm coming for him next.
你生气了
You're angry.
那还算是温柔的说法
That's an understatement.
他有出手帮过忙
He helped.
只是你没意识到而已
Maybe even more than we realize.
你说得倒容易 因为他把你带回来了
That's easy for you to say. He brought you back.
但是萨姆呢
But what about sam?
我呢
What about me, huh?
我得到了什么好处
Where's my grand prize?
只有我的弟弟被封印
All I got is my brother in a hole!
这正是你想要的 迪恩
You got what you asked for, Dean.
没有天堂 也没有地狱
No paradise. No hell.
只不过是一切照旧
Just more of the same.
我说真的 迪恩
I mean it, Dean.
你究竟想要什么呢
What would you rather have?
宁静还是自♥由♥呢
Peace or freedom?
真是 说句再见会死吗
Well, you really suck at goodbyes, you know that?
在那之后 迪恩和鲍比将会分别很长时间
This is the last Dean and Bobby will see of each other for a very long time.
为了强调一下 从现在起再过一周
And, for the record, at this point next week,
鲍比将在代顿城外猎杀一个食人怪
Bobby will be hunting a rugaru outside of Dayton.
但迪恩没有去
But not Dean.
迪恩并不想卡西救他
Dean didn't want Cass to save him.
他浑身上下每寸肌肤
Every part of him, every fiber he's got,
都无不想要寻死
Wants to die
或是想办法找回萨姆
Or find a way to bring Sam back.
但他不能那么做
But he isn't gonna do either.
因为他对萨姆承诺过
Because he made a promise.
你好 莉莎
Hey, Lisa.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
如果还不太晚的话 我...
Uh, if it's not too late, I...
那天你要请我喝的啤酒还作数吗
Think I'd like to take you up on that beer.
永远都不晚
It's never too late.
到这里,故事告一段落.我们只希望在之后的日子里
当大家想起那辆Impala,想起那段公路旅行
想起Dean最爱的派,想起这段故事的时候,会是微笑的
没事了 迪恩
It's okay. Dean
感谢一直以来支持人人凶鬼恶灵的朋友们,第六季再见
一切都会好起来
It's gonna be okay.
那接下来会怎样呢
So, what's it all add up to?
很难说
It's hard to say.
但要我说这只个考验
But me, I'd say this was a test...
对萨姆和迪恩的考验
For Sam and Dean.
我觉得他俩干得不错
And I think they did all right.
与正邪善恶打交道
Up against good, evil,
遭遇天使恶魔 面对宿命 还有上帝本尊
Angels, devils, destiny, and god himself,
他们自己做出了选择
They made their own choice.
他们选择了家庭
They chose family.
而这
And, well...
不正是重中之重吗
Isn't that kinda the whole point?
完结
毫无疑问 事到最终总难以放手
No doubt -- endings are hard.
但话说回来
But then again...
没什么会真正到头吧
Nothing ever really ends, does it?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我挺好的
Yeah, I'm good.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表