剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我在哪
Where am I?
我到底在哪
Where the fuck am I?
天啊
Jesus.
洛根
Logan?
洛根
Logan?
洛根 你在哪
Logan, where are you?
- 洛根 - 见鬼
- Logan! - Oh, fuck.
我这是在哪
Where am I?
没事了
It's OK.
我们搬家了
We're in the new place.
- 抱歉 - 没事
- I'm sorry. - It's OK.
耶
Mm! Yeah!
耶 耶 耶
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
怎么了
What's that, man?
- 到了 罗伊先生 - 是时候了
- We're here, Mr. Roy. - This is it.
我们今天会大获全胜 菲克雷特
This is the day we make it happen, Fikret.
你最棒了 罗伊先生
You're the man, Mr. Roy.
你最棒了
You're the man.
准备好了吗
We good?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
兄弟们
Hey, hey, hey, buddy.
都到齐了
Good to see you.
准备好大搞一场了吗
So, are we ready to fuck or what?
好 吧
Yeah... OK.
很抱歉扫兴了
Look, I-I'm really sorry,
不过好像出问题了
but it looks like there's an issue.
咋地了 我大老远跑过来你说这个 老哥
Come on, I came all the way up here, dude.
对不起
Yeah, I'm sorry..
老哥
uh, dude.
好吧
OK.
看着我 你知道我认可你工作 对吧
Listen, you know I love what you do, right?
我很乐意留你们给我工作 劳伦兹
I'd love to keep you and your team in place, Lawrence.
我觉得沃尔特棒呆了
I think Vaulter is the shiz.
我们棒呆了
We're the shiz?
当然
Yeah.
你不信吗
What's it gonna take?
不如我今天给你一辆捷豹老爷车上门证明
You want me to send a vintage Jaguar over to your house today?
说真的
I'll do it.
好啊 不过
Um, s-sure. Look, um...
我就想说
I just think bottom line,
我能给股东带来的收益要比你高得多
I can deliver a lot more value for our shareholders.
希望没麻烦到你
I hope we haven't inconvenienced you.
我懂了 原来是这么回事
I see you. I see this.
感谢你对我们公♥司♥感兴趣
We appreciate your interest in our little outfit,
不过到此为止吧
but I think that's it.
什么 就这样
Come on. That's it?
不可能啊 怎么回事
That's not it. What the fuck happened?
等一会
Yo, hang on.
等着
Hold up, hold up.
- 你收到信息了吗 - 什么信息
- You get the message? - What?
我绝不会让你们这帮老顽固染指我公♥司♥
I'm not letting you Neanderthals in to rape my company.
绝不
Ever.
你说啥
I'm sorry?
你们不过是一群自大的老古董
You're a bunch of bloated dinosaurs
大清都亡了知道不
who didn't even notice the monkeys swinging by till yesterday.
去你♥妈♥的♥爹宝男
Well, fuck you, daddy's boy.
回来啊 别闹行不
Hey, come on. Don't blow this up.
我一直都很擅长
I got a track record from founding
发掘世界上最有前景的媒体品牌
one of the most exciting new media brands in the world.
你呢 投资失败留下的一屁♥股♥屎吗
And what do you got? Track marks from shooting junk?
感谢出席 见面很愉快
Thanks for coming down. It was great to meet you.
对不起生意谈不成了
Sorry this isn't going to work out.
不 会谈成的
No, it's gonna work out.
不会的
No, it isn't.
保重啊 哥们
Take care, dude.
卧♥槽♥ 这搞啥呢 弗兰克
Fuck. What the fuck, Frank?
我
I--
怎么补救
How can we salvage this?
你还是不想放弃吗
You still want to pursue this?
我当然不想放弃
Yeah, of course I wanna pursue.
我还想公布好消息呢
I wanna announce.
大局全靠它了
This is part of the whole thing.
这是我们秘密武器啊
This is the secret sauce.
我们要加码吗
Do we need to sweeten the offer?
你想大幅提价吗
You wanna bump the offer another point?
要不要和你♥爸♥确认一下
Do you wanna call your dad?
我要不要和爸爸确认
Do I wanna call my dad?
当然不要
No, I don't wanna call my dad.
你想和你♥爸♥确认吗
Do you wanna call your dad?
- 不想 - 不想吗
- No. - No?
你想和你♥爸♥确认吗
Do you wanna call your dad?
有人想和爸爸确认吗
Does anybody wanna call their dad?
没人想和爸爸确认
OK, nobody wants to talk to their fucking dad.
既然已经开始了 就把这破公♥司♥买♥♥下吧
So, we've started, so let's buy this fucking company.
我要加码到120 行吧
I'm pushing the bid to 120. OK?
好
OK.
顺利吗
How's it going?
还在进行中 爸爸
Yeah, I'm right in the middle, Dad.
成交了吗
Did you close?
没事的
Yeah, it's OK.
还没谈妥
We're not quite closed.
我要加码到120
I'm going to 120.
很好
So, that's good.
发布会还如期举♥行♥吧
and are we still good for the announcement?
那就好 因为这件事好像传出了小道消息
Great, 'cause obviously I'm soft floating
弗兰克和拉瓦知道了
to, like, Frank and Rava,
到处都在传
and there's gossip getting soft floated.
谁说的
By who?
网上
Uh, by the ether.
不知道
I don't know.
对了 老头生日快乐啊
Hey, hey, happy birthday, you old geezer.
今天是个好日子
Look, it's exciting.
成功了就相当于给你的礼物 爸爸
This is gonna be great for you, Dad.
我很期待
Mm-hmm. I'm excited.
微视达诺伊可是一个大家庭
Waystar Royco is a family.
这个家庭横跨四大洲
A family that spans four continents,
50国 三大区
50 countries, three divisions:
我们提供娱乐 新闻和度假村设施
Entertainment, News and Resorts.
整个集团齐心协力
Working together
汇成了包裹世界的大网
to provide a net that can hold the world,
带世界前进
or catapult it forward
向新的冒险进军
to the next adventure!
加入微视达诺伊可 就相当于
Joining Waystar Royco, you're joining
加入了世界上最及时的动态新闻
one of the most dynamic news and entertainment companies
和娱乐公♥司♥
in the world.
感受一下
Feel it!
大家感觉如何
OK, how's everyone feeling?
- 爽 - 爽
- Great! - Great!
太棒了
Excellent!
你还在否
Hey. You in the room?
好的 那我们就出发
OK. Well, let's go out and give these kids
给孩子们带来最美好的回忆吧
the best day of their lives, huh?
感受一下
Feel it!
- 感受一下 - 感受一下
- Feel it! - Feel it!
你好
Hi!
你好 狗德里克
Hi, Doderick!
你好
Hi!
早上好
Good morning!
我是狗德里克
It's Doderick!
是我狗德里克啊
Whoo! It's me, Doderick!
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表