剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
嗯 她就能走这么远了
Yeah. That's as far as she'll go.
好的 吉尔真的很需要你这样的人
OK. Gil could really use someone like you.
而这不会成为问题
And this wouldn't be a problem?
啥
What?
气氛
The atmosphere.
我觉得只要我们把话说清楚
I think as long as we have clarity.
- 嗯 是 说清楚 - 嗯
- Yeah. Right. Clarity. - Right.
那我就说清楚
And to be clear,
毫无例外地在任何地方任何时间
at absolutely any place at any time,
只要没有任何后果
with absolutely no consequences,
我都会愿意干♥你♥
I would fuck you,
也会非常想要干♥你♥
and will want desperately to fuck you.
而这个情况是永久的
And that is just a permanent state of affairs.
我只是想让你知道这是我的态度
I just want you to know that is my position.
你拥有所有的权力
You have all the power.
你可以拿来做任何事
You can do whatever you want with it.
我们什么时候开始要做这破事了 洁瑞
When did we start having to do this shit, Gerri?
那个记者是利奥·洛伦泽蒂
The journalist is Leo Lorenzetti.
报道题名是 《动♥乱♥之后的重聚》
The piece will be, "After the turmoil, the coming together."
在你儿子的牧场
At your son's ranch.
一个家族 一个王朝
A family, a dynasty,
一个美国故事
an American story.
一篇很吸引人的文章
It'll be a very compelling package.
那这是什么玩意 这个叫阿隆的家伙
And what's this shit? Who's this guy Alon?
非常著名的公♥司♥分♥析♥师
Very highly regarded corporate therapist.
哈佛商学院毕业
Harvard Business School.
一个《财富》五百强公♥司♥的前CFO
Former CFO at a Fortune 500.
他刚替文莱苏丹工作过
He just worked with the Sultan of Brunei,
还有博尔基亚家族
and the Bolkiah family.
他们也都会在场吗
Do they all have to be there?
那个叛徒也去吗
Does the traitor come too?
显然 这将由你决定
Well, obviously, that's your choice.
但想传递的主题 我觉得
But the message, I think,
是沙漠中的家庭重聚
is a family reunited in the desert.
是时候展示家庭的重聚
A time to reflect, regroup.
家庭团结是你想要的主题
Family unity is kind of what you're going for.
- 好的 好的 好的 - 坦白说 罗根
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - And frankly, Logan,
如果你可以让肯德尔放弃诉讼
if you can get Kendall to drop the lawsuit,
那我们收♥购♥就很容易了
everything becomes cleaner for us, acquisition-wise.
好吧 我会卑躬屈膝地求他的
OK. Well, I'm not groveling.
让罗穆卢斯听电♥话♥
Get Romulus on the phone.
我们开始发邮件吧
Let's do the email.
你好 小茜
Hey, Shiv.
我是小康 听着 你收到老爸发的
It's Con. Listen, did you get this email from Dad
关于心理治疗的邮件了吗
about therapy?
因为
'Cause, I mean,
这我真没想到
this is, like, wow!
所以我想确认一下
So I just need to check that it's not
这不是垃圾邮件或恶作剧
one of those spam things or something.
快给我回电♥话♥
All right, so call me.
我喜欢吉尔 选民喜欢吉尔 他很棒
I like Gil-- people like Gil, he's great--
但我隐约觉得 如果他选举成功
but I have a sneaking feeling that if he won an election
可能会把我和身边的人抓起来击毙
he'd probably like to line me up and everyone I know and shoot us.
- 卧♥槽♥ 不可能 - 什么
- Holy fuck. No way. - What?
等一下
Hang on.
你看邮件了吗
Have you seen this?
我简直不敢相信 老爸要接受心理治疗吗
I can't believe it. Dad's doing therapy?
我以为你因为我没告诉你投票的事
I thought you weren't talking to me because
再也不和我说话了
I didn't tell you about the vote.
我没有 不过卧♥槽♥ 还有这事
I'm not. But what the fuck.
真的很卧♥槽♥
Oh! Very much the fuck.
千真万确的卧♥槽♥
Very much the fuck indeed.
老家伙心软了 邀请了每个人
The big man is breakin' down, and everyone's invited.
肯德尔应该没有吧
Well, not Kendall.
- 每一个人 - 不可能
- Everybody. - This is bullshit.
他要干嘛
What's he doing?
- 我要挂了 再见 - 你好 罗伊先生
- Gotta go. See ya. - Please, Mr. Roy--
- 我要和肯德尔谈谈 - 他现在没空
- I need to talk to Kendall. - He's not available.
他没空是什么意思
What do you mean he's not available?
他在干嘛 玩乐高积木呢嘛
What is he doing, playing with his fucking Legos?
他屁事没有 肯定有空
He's nothing but available.
他现在不在这里
He isn't here right now.
我知道你是骗我的
Well, I know that's not true,
所以让我进去 好吗
so just come on, OK?
他已经有几周都没来这儿了
He hasn't been here for weeks.
- 我很抱歉 - 放屁 好吧 听着
- I'm sorry. - Bullshit. OK, look,
你能帮我给他穿个口信吗
will you just give him a message?
- 不能 谢谢 - 告诉他
- No, thank you. - Tell him--
不能 谢谢
"No, thank you"--
告诉他回邮件
Tell him to reply to the email,
他必须来 好吗
that he has to come. OK?
告诉他
Tell him that--
老爸想
Hey. Dad wants--
不
no.
不行 我觉得他不会愿意合作的
No, I don't think he's gonna play ball.
他话都不和我说 更别说放弃诉讼了
He's not talking. No way he's gonna drop the lawsuit.
好的 没事 罗曼
OK, that's fine, Roman.
- 不行吗 - 是的
- No? - No.
好吧 那就B计划
OK. Plan B.
败家子计划
Operation Black Sheep.
- 你好 - 你还好吗
- Hey. - Hey. You OK?
是的 我很好 怎么了
Yeah, I'm fine. What's up?
我什么时候可以来接孩子×
Oh, what time are we doing the pickup?
你看过苏菲的微博吗
Do you ever look at Sophie's Instagram?
我在看着
I was monitoring,
有个大孩子给她转了一个链接 是一篇关于你的文章
and one of the older kids linked to that shitty article about you.
什么文章
What article?
我最近故意什么报道都没看 拉娃
I haven't been looking at anything. Deliberately, Rava.
肯德尔·罗伊在纽约大街上狂奔
"Kendall Roy ran the streets of New York,
满头大汗 语无伦次
sweaty and incoherent,
他吵嚷着要对自己的父亲发起政♥变♥
ranting about a coup against his father,
但却找不到去董事会会议室的路
but couldn't find his way to the board room to start said coup.
他又开始吸毒了吗
Is he back on drugs?
我们不能确定
We couldn't possibly say,
但是有人这么说
but some people are saying that."
拉娃 听我说
Rava, listen to me.
这不是 这不是真的
OK, that's-- That's not true.
- 是吗 - 这不是真的
- Yeah. - OK? That's not true.
当你还在吸毒时
Mm-hmm. It's just that's what you used to say
你也是这么说的
when it was true.
我的天 我没有吸毒 拉娃
Jesus, I'm not using, Rava.
我 我什么都没碰
I-- I don't touch anything.
你知道的 天啊 相信我
And you know that. Jesus Christ. Come on.
但听着 插嘴一下
But look, unrelated,
艾弗森这周要考试
this weekend Iverson's got his tests
如果改变作息 可能会影响他考试
and if we break his routine, it's gonna affect things.
- 你理解吧 - 不 不
- You know? - No. No.
卧♥槽♥ 别这样
Fuck, come on.
请你别生气
Please don't get angry.
我没 我他妈没生气
I'm not-- I'm not fucking angry.
好吗 我想见我的孩子
OK? I want to see my kids.
我没吸毒 我真的没吸毒
I'm not on drugs, I'm not touching drugs,
我已经戒掉了 我现在没吸毒了
I don't use drugs anymore, I'm not on drugs,
我他妈真的没吸了
I'm not on fucking drugs.
你这种偏执的咆哮差点就说服我了
Yeah, it's the paranoid rant that's so convincing.
我真觉得
Well, I actually think
参加这次家庭会谈很需要勇气
it's really brave to go.
谢谢 我就是个英雄
Oh, thank you. I'm a hero.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
康纳 老爸 罗曼在一起 是什么感觉
Connor, Dad, Roman, feelings?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表