剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
现在的地方
I'm not in a place right now
我不能叭叭叭 不是因为你
where I can blah, it's not you,
是因为叭叭叭 我一直都很关心叭叭叭
it's blah, I'll always care for blah,
请把那些我屌♥的照片留下来 叭叭叭
please leave those pics of my cock and blahs,
叭叭叭 一堆屁话
blah blah blah blah blah. That fuckin' talk.
行啊 要不要聊聊为什么我们每六个月才做一次
Oh, OK, you wanna talk about how we only fuck once every six months?
去你的 怨念挺多呗
Fuck you. You got plenty.
你不想谈谈吗
You don't wanna talk about that?
不好聊吗
That's not fun to talk about?
不是说完了吗 闭上你臭嘴 婊♥子♥
Just did. Shut up. Fuck you.
- 看你的电影去吧 - 你妹的
- Watch your movie. - Fuck you.
没问题吧
Hey. All good?
- 都好了 - 我不想知道
- All done. - I don't wanna know,
你也别告诉我
and don't ever tell me,
不过很棒
but well done.
欢迎加入我们
Welcome to the family.
大家
OK, everyone.
想吃派吗
Ready for pie?
- 想 - 请吧
- Yum. - Please.
要是一不小心
And if by some chance
那头熊把我从房♥顶推下去
that bear pushes me off the roof,
我就会开枪打那只狗
I'm gonna shoot that fuckin' dog.
- 你开枪了吗 - 什么
- So you shot it? - What?
- 打狗了吗 - 这是个玩笑
- So you shot it? - It was a joke.
- 这不是真的故事 - 你没听到开头
- It's not an anecdote. - You missed the beginning.
第一部分没听到
I didn't hear the first part, yeah.
- 不用听也行 - 没人听
- You didn't need to. - Nobody did.
我们可以来一个我家族的感恩节传统吗
Can we do what my family does at Thanksgiving?
艹火鸡吗
Fuck the turkey?
吃别人家的晚餐
Go to other people's dinners.
不是不是
No, no.
坐在桌前 每个人轮流说
We go around, we go around the table and we each say
有什么想感激的
what we're thankful for.
很好
Very well,
我可以先来
I'll go first.
家族团聚我很感激
I'm thankful to have the family all together.
很好
Nice.
我很感激自己不是连体婴儿
I'm thankful that I was not born a Siamese twin.
我也是
I'm also thankful for that,
但是我也感激眼前的食物
but I'm also thankful for the food.
我也是 食物很好吃
Yeah, me too. The food. Amazing.
别光学我 自己想一个啊
You can't piggy-back on my thanks. Have your own.
洛根有好转我很感激 嗯
I'm feeling thankful that Logan's better. Feel-- Yeah.
我们应该都感激这件事
Well, I think we're all thankful for that.
大家都懂的
I think it goes without saying.
但我发自内心感激
But-- Yeah, I am. Really.
- 该你了 - 我吗
- You. - Me?
对
You.
我没进难民营很感激
Um, I'm grateful I'm not in a refugee camp.
这里好像好一些
I guess this is better than that.
我觉得没毛病
I think you should be thankful for that.
同意 说的好
And so say all of us. That was a good one.
- 我可以发言吗 - 说
- Can I say? - Go ahead.
我很感激 得到去欧洲动画部门的机会
I'm thankful for the opportunity to head up Animation in Europe,
希望能改变这个部门表现不佳的状况
and I hope to turn around an underperforming division.
那我还要感谢你说出来了
Well, I'm thankful that you told us about that, then.
- 恭喜 - 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
我很感激薇拉能来
I'm thankful to have Willa here.
我很感激受到了这么多 欢迎
I'm thankful to be made to feel so... welcome.
我感激 要加入
And I'm thankful that I am gonna be marrying
世界上最有活力最有趣 而且
into one of the most vital and interesting and...
最善良最有爱的家庭
kind and loving families in the world.
你不娶希夫了吗
Are you not gonna be marrying Shiv anymore?
既然说到了家庭
Since we're talking about families,
我想宣布一点消息
I have a little announcement. Uh...
我和薇拉很高兴宣布 在我询问她之后
Willa and I are pleased to announce that I've asked her,
她同意我们
and she's agreed that we are to...
继续进行下一步
take the next steps.
怎么 你们还不
What? Y-Youre not getting, uh...?
不 我们
No. We're...
现在很稳定
goin' steady.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你们稳定 以为自己还9岁啊
You're going steady? What are you, nine?
- 干嘛 - 替你开心
- What? - Happy for you, man.
- 谢了 - 很棒 康纳
- Thanks. - Very nice, Connor.
谢谢
Thank you.
格蕾丝
Grace?
我吗 好
Me? OK. Um...
我感谢罗曼
I'm thankful for all the love
给我的全身心的爱
Roman has shown to me,
没有自私自利
and for never being selfish or self-centered
也不光想着自己 不神经过敏 也不出轨
or egocentric or neurotic or unfaithful.
别客气
You're welcome.
游戏
OK. A game?
要来玩个游戏吗
Shall we play a game?
- 好 - 把孩子们叫过来
- Yeah. - Let's gather the kids.
快过来孩子们
OK, come on, kiddies.
什么游戏啊
What game?
你不想说说阿米尔的事吗
You didn't want to tell us about, uh, Amir?
- 什么 - 走吗
- What? - Shall we?
阿米尔怎么了
What should we say about Amir?
他想知道阿米尔的事 我们该说什么
He wants to know about Amir. What should we say?
恭喜你们进行下一步
Congratulations on your next steps.
- 谢谢 - 我很好奇
- Oh, thank you. - I'm interested to know
下一步其实是什么意思
what "next steps" actually means.
我应该买♥♥什么样的贺卡
Is there a greeting card I can buy that says--
哦不用了 心意传达到了
No, your good wishes are all that's necessary.
你们要举♥行♥仪式还是说要安排财产
Is there a ceremony or is it more a financial arrangement?
老哥 至少这家只有一个人上我 怎么的
Hey, listen. At least I'm only getting fucked by one member of this family, yeah?
该你了
OK, your turn.
我去市场买♥♥了一头小马
I went to the market and bought a pony,
一直大胖母鸡 还有这个
a big fat hen, and this.
我去市场买♥♥了一顶新帽子
OK. I went to the market and bought a new hat,
一只小马 一只大胖母鸡还有这个
a pony, a big fat hen, and this.
我去市场买♥♥了一种粑粑派
Uh, I went to the market and I bought a crack pipe--
- 恶心人 - 不行吗
- That's terrible. - No?
好吧 我去市场买♥♥了一套夜行衣
All right, I went to the market and I bought a gimp suit--
- 干啥啊 - 好吧
- Come on! - Oh, my God.
我买♥♥了土豆 新帽子
I bought a potato, a new hat,
小马 大胖母鸡 还有这个
a pony, a big fat hen, and this.
你了
Your turn.
说吧 爸 你买♥♥啥
All right. Come on, Dad, what's it gonna be?
热狗 瓷器 还是永生
A hot dog, or China? Immortality?
还是国魂
The soul of the nation?
我去市场买♥♥了
I went to market and I bought...
好的
Yeah, OK.
我去市场
I went to market
买♥♥了
and I bought...
当地电视台
...local TV.
- 这个能买♥♥吗 - 当然
- Can he buy that? - Yeah,
老爹想买♥♥什么都行
Dad can buy whatever he wants.
- 所以 当地电视台还有 - 什么
- So? Local TV and...? - What?
倒计时了 你要没时间了
The clock's tickin'. Time's runnin' out.
当地电视台 然后我买♥♥了啥
Local TV and what did I say?
土豆
A potato.
- 你作弊 - 别啊
- Hey! That is cheating. - No, come on.
不许提示 爸 你可以的
No hints. Come on, Dad. You got this.
行了 跳过他吧
Come on, we can skip a turn.
玛西娅 你来
Marcia, you go.
- 不 他 - 你输啦 爷爷
- No, he-- - You lost, Grandpa.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表