剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
是啊
Oh. Right.
我不觉得你很坏
I don't think any the worse of you.
- 不觉得吗 - 不
- No? - No.
那很好
Well, good.
去跳舞吧 去吧
Have a dance. Go on.
罗里 跳一支舞
Rory, have a dance.
- 嘿 兄弟 你还好吗 - 还好
- Hey, man. You good? - Yeah.
你能不能别来烦我俩
Why don't you just leave us.
多谢 再见 再见
Thanks. Bye. Bye.
- 嘿 嘿 - 嘿 康
- Hey. Hey! - Hey, Con.
你在这儿给别人献殷勤呢
You holding court over here?
我在和两个非常漂亮的美女聊天 所以 是的
I am talking with two beautiful women, yes, I am.
嗨 肯德尔 很高兴见到你
Hi. Kendall. Nice to meet you.
- 我的弟弟肯德尔 - 嗨
- My brother Kendall. - Hi.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 听着 我很抱歉
Hey, listen, I'm sorry.
- 你知道 那个 - 什么
- You know, about-- - Yeah.
我真的很抱歉
I am.
好的
OK.
嘿
Hey!
过来 宝贝 抱一下抱一下
Come here, buddy. Give me a hug.
你们在这儿干什么呢 你们早该去睡觉了
What are you guy doing up? It's way past your bedtime.
- 睡不着 - 我们睡了一下午
- Couldn't sleep. - We slept this afternoon.
你们在倒时差 是吧
Oh, you're jet-lagged, yeah?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
看看你们两个啊
Look at you two.
嘿 他们在找你呢
Hey, they were lookin' for ya.
- 是嘛 - 他们想跳舞
- Yeah. - They want to dance.
- 你们看起来棒极了 - 你想跳舞吗
- You guys look great. - You wanna dance?
看看你们俩个小呆子
Look at you goobers.
- 一间公♥寓♥ 我觉得是 - 你是说你喜欢它吗
- A flat, I suppose. - You mean you like it?
当然啊 一间公♥寓♥啊
Why yes, as a flat.
我们就是想要一间公♥寓♥
And a flat's what we're looking for.
宝贝 要考虑后果的
Darling, do be sensible.
大概过一年之后 或者两年吧 差不多
In a year's time-- well, two year's, yes--
我们就要开始考虑房♥贷了
we'll think about mortgages,
我会努力工作争取以后出去旅游
and I'll work up the strength for the traveling bit,
但我们需要把所有的现金都给霍普
but we're gonna need all available cash for Hope!
我的处♥男♥膜有个坏消息啊
Bad news about my hymen.
它消失了
It's gone.
嗨 肯德尔
Hi, Kendall.
- 嘿 肯尼 - 早 肯德尔
- Hey, Kenny. - Morning, Kendall.
很高兴见到你
Good to see ya.
早啊 混♥蛋♥先生
Morning, Mr. Fuckface.
- 嘿 - 早
- Hey. - Yo.
- 你还好吗 - 是的 是的 挺好的
- You good? - Yeah, yeah, pretty good.
有一点宿醉
Little hung over.
很好 好的
Good, OK.
是啊 服务生那些人
Yeah, kind of a weird vibe with the, uh,
现在有一种奇怪的氛围 有点像霍比特人
with the service folks, like the Hobbit-y people?
有那么一个 我想是 服务员
There's like, I guess, a caterer,
一个人 大概 出了车祸 并且磕嗨了
a guy, like, got in a crash, and was high,
或者 像 我不知道 没人知道
or, like, I don't know, nobody knows.
但发生了很糟糕的事
But some bad shit went down.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really. - Yeah.
传言是 类似 家族
But the word is, like, the family--
为了家族延续 我们不会让它毁掉任何事情的
the family line is that we're not gonna let it spoil anything.
- 没错 挺好的 - 你知道吗
- Right. Oh, good. - You know?
- 很好 - 是的
- Good. - Yeah.
但 他
But, uh, he--
所以 他还好吗
So, um... is he OK?
他
He--
我猜他是死了
I guess he died.
是啊 很糟糕
Yeah. Bad shit.
很令人伤心
Really sad.
炒鸡蛋怎么样 它凝结了吗
How's the scrambled egg? Has it congealed?
你说什么
What's that?
炒鸡蛋怎么样
How's that scrambled egg?
它在这儿放了有一个小时了
It's been sittin' there for like an hour.
肯德尔 洛根想和你说句话
Kendall, Logan wants a word with you.
- 嘿 儿子 - 嘿
- Hey, son. - Hey.
多谢 科
Thanks, Col.
坐吧
Sit.
你想要什么吗
You want something?
不 我 我挺好的 我 我就是
Oh, no, I'm-- I'm good. I-- I just, uh--
我挺好的
Mm-- I'm good.
你昨晚过得怎么样
Did you have an acceptable evening?
你知道的
Uh, uh-huh. Ya know.
我整晚没睡 组织我的防守策略
I was up all night... organizing my defense.
没错
Right.
我不知道你是不是知道了
I don't know if you know,
和我有矛盾的那个服务员
but the caterer I had an issue with
昨晚死了
died last night.
这可真糟糕
Oh, that's terrible.
- 你知道了吗 - 我
- Did you know? - I--
我知道 我 我知道 因为我 我刚听说
I knew. I- I knew bec-- because I-- just found out.
但 真 真令人惊讶
But, uh, it's a-- it's a shock.
所以 咱们的人
So, our guys, uh...
咱们中的一个人
one of our guys,
在那个孩子掉进水里附近的地方
found a keycard to your room...
找到了一张进你房♥间的门卡
near where this kid went into the water.
是的
Yeah.
- 或许他 - 然后 然后
- Maybe he, uh-- - And... And, uh,
- 或许他 - 埃米尔看到你了
- maybe he-- - Amir saw you...
昨晚 浑身湿漉漉的
last night, rather damp.
警♥察♥在和卡洛琳谈
The police are here with Caroline.
我们只是想要你检查一下
We just want you to check
你昨晚有什么东西被偷了吗
if you had anything stolen last night.
我觉得 我觉得没有
I don't-- I don't think so.
或许你该再检查一下
Maybe you should check again.
这个孩子
This kid,
我觉得他可能是个小偷
I think he might have been a thief
闯进了你的屋子
who broke into your room...
拿走了你的卡
and took your card.
是啊
Right.
让我来处理吧
Let me handle this.
我知道这些人 他们也知道咱们的人
I know the guys, they know our guys,
他们都是好人
they're good guys,
所以我们会告诉他们什么被偷了的
so we'll let them know what was taken.
好的 好的
OK. Right.
爸爸 我 我 我
Dad, I-- I-- I--
是啊 这确实让人压力挺大的
Yeah. This has been quite stressful.
你不如到我车子里
Why don't you get in my car
我们载你到我的飞机那儿
and we'll drive you to the plane.
然后你就可以去放松了
And then you can relax.
我 我不知道
I, uh, I don't know...
是啊 是啊 我觉得会挺好的
Yeah, yeah, I think that would be good.
好吧 我是说
Right. I mean, uh...
没人做了任何 错事
...nobody did anything... wrong,
然后 你知道的 它听起来 那么
and, uh, ya know, it sounds like, so...
出去吧
Yeah.
告诉桑迪你不干了
Tell Sandy you're out.
告诉小斯图这整件事就是瞎搞
Tell Stewy the thing looks like a shit show.
去沙漠
Go to the desert,
好好戒毒(擦干自己)
dry yourself out.
你最近一直不在状态
You have not been yourself.
没有什么 我不 我不觉得
There's nothing-- I don't-- I don't think, um,
我不在那儿 所以
and... I wasn't there, so--
这可能是你生命中决定性的时刻
This could be the defining moment of your life.
它会毁了一切的
It'd eat everything.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表