剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
因为我问任何人建议 都是在和他串通共谋
Because anyone I ask for advice, I make complicit.
如果你知道这件事 你就应该告诉别人
If you know about this stuff, you should tell.
但你不能 因为你这是在传播病毒
But you can't, because you're gonna spread the virus.
所以
So...
我染上了病毒 是吧
I have the virus, don't I?
好了 肯
OK, Ken, uh...
你能不能去把那个蛋白石材料拿回来
why don't you grab the Opalite material?
我都解释过了 老爸
Uh, well, as I explained, Dad,
我觉他们就是骗子 你知道吧
I think they're kind of snake oil salesmen, you know?
他们就像那些你买♥♥他一个冰箱
Like they're the people who you buy a refrigerator
他们的模式就是再发给你
and their algorithm is sending you, like,
30条广♥告♥让你买♥♥更多的冰箱 这模式真棒
30 ads for more fridges. Great algo.
你是那个把我出♥卖♥♥♥给这个傻♥逼♥的
Well, you're the business genius who sold me out
商业天才
to this fucker,
所以我想听听斯图尔特的想法
so I'd like to hear Stewart's thoughts.
好吧 那我让杰西去
OK, I'll get Jess to--
走路他妈三十秒就到了 儿子
It's a 30-fuckin'-second walkaway, son.
行吧
Sure.
所以 斯图尔特
So, Stewart...
杰西
Jess.
喂 杰西
Hey, Jess?
嗯
Yeah?
有人
Has anyone been--
嗯 你♥爸♥爸进来待了大概两分钟吧
Uh, your dad came in for like two minutes.
什么
What the--
哦天哪操
Oh, Jesus, fuck.
就像进了
Just like gone in--
嘿
Hey.
所以 我们最终决定要买♥♥
So, I think we're buyin'.
你没意见吧 斯图尔特
Good with you, Stewart?
你是老板
You're the boss.
没问题吧
All good?
斯图尔特 你今晚去那个糊涂精英大陷阱吗
Stewart, are you goin' to the Sad Sack Wasp Trap tonight?
- 那个 - 他是说那个慈善舞会
- The... - He means the RECNY ball.
哦 我要去 听说你去不了我很难过
Oh. Yes. I am. I'm sorry to hear that you're not gonna make it.
哦不不 我会去的
Oh, no, no, I'll be there.
这破玩意是我付的钱
Well, I'm payin' for the fuckin' thing,
所以我想想怎么样也要去
so I might as well go.
嗯
Yeah.
你确定是他吗
You sure it was him?
你觉得会有很多人跑到这来撒泡尿吗
You think a lot of people come in here and take a piss?
也许谁洒了什么东西
Maybe someone spilled something.
是哦 也许是我忘记的哪座
Yeah, maybe the massive fucking ice sculpture
大冰雕融化了 我确定这是尿
I forgot about melted. It's urine.
这不是你想嫁祸的吧
This isn't a false flag, is it?
你是不是自己尿在自己地板上了
Did you piss on your own floor?
你为什么这个表情 要是被人发现怎么办
Why are you looking like that? What-- What if people knew?
- 洁瑞 你得去和他谈谈 - 你想让我说什么
- Gerri, you gotta talk to him. - What do you want me to say?
首先 告诉他在哪撒尿尿 在哪拉便便
Well, first tell him where to go pee-pee and poo-poo.
他就这么插手进来 和小斯图交谈
He came in, he was talking to Stewy.
他接下来会做什么 开始往我咖啡里打飞机
What's he gonna do next, start jizzing in my coffee?
在我iPad上拉屎
Take a dump on my iPad?
他还处在恢复中
He's still in recovery mode.
如果他觉得他可以回来了
If he thinks he's OK to come back,
他应该告诉你 洁瑞
he should talk to you, Gerri,
然后去找任命委员会 然后定个回归日期 懂吧
and the nominating committee, and set a date. Right?
理论上讲 这是一个灰色地带 因为
Well, technically, but it's kind of a gray area because--
- 他说他今晚要来 - 你逗我吧
- He says he's coming tonight. - You're kidding.
好吧 这是个问题 因为很明显
OK, well, that's a concern, because obviously
有主要投资者和媒体出席
with major investors and press on hand..
我知道 要是他发疯了怎么办
Yeah, I know. What if he freaks out?
如果他栽在汤里睡着了怎么办
What if he falls asleep in his soup?
如果他开始喊种族歧视的言论怎么办
What if he starts shouting racist comments?
一个平常的周六晚罢了 亲
Just another Saturday night, baby.
我们必须要保证让这个公♥司♥不会看上去 疯了一样
We have a fiduciary duty not to let the company look, uh, nuts.
你是怎么做的 肯德尔 你发现他做了这事的时候
What did you do, Kendall, when you realized he'd done this?
- 我怎么做的 - 嗯 你怎么反应的
- What did I do? - Yeah. How did you respond?
我 我也不知道 我不想羞辱他
I-- I don't know, I didn't want to humiliate him.
- 嗯 - 怎么了
- Hmm. - What?
这将是我这个月给你的第三次注射
This would be the third injection I've given you in a month.
他觉得他需要在场
He feels he needs to be there.
你本来应该一年内注射三次的
You're only meant to have three in a year.
怪不得你睡不了觉
No wonder you're not sleeping.
你这样会造成长♥期♥的神经损伤
You're risking long-term nerve damage.
啰嗦 别废话
Jab. Not jabber.
闭嘴 快给我注射
Shut up and shoot up.
亲爱的 我很需要你给我点建议
Sweetie? Really do with some advice.
- 啥事 - 所以就是 我不想
- Yeah? - So, look, I don't--
我不想把你卷进这件事 但是
I don't wanna get you into this, but, um,
嗯 比尔告诉了我 作为移交的一部分
well, Bill told me, as part of the handover,
- 一些尸体埋在了哪 - 嗯
- where some of the bodies were buried. - Mm-hmm?
然后 呃 这些尸体埋得并不算很好
And, uh, they're not very well-buried bodies,
而且也并不算是尸体 而是
and they're not really even bodies, they're...
算是僵尸
kind of zombies?
它们已经准备好随时要起死回生
They're ready to rise up from the dead at any moment
- 然后杀了我 - 嗯
- and kill me. - Uh-huh?
我担心如果 如果事情真的败露
I'm worried that if-- if it does come out,
而且基本上是 基本上是注定要败露
and it's sort of-- it's kind of bound to come out,
而且是在我主管的时候败露 我就要死了
and it's while I'm in charge, I'm dead,
因为我知道 而我没有做任何事
because I know, and I'm not doing anything.
但如果我真的要做点什么 我就得 你懂吧 做点什么
But if I do do something, I've gotta, you know, do something.
- 是啊 - 而我想要
- Right. - And I'd like to,
你知道 不是 当然不是要背锅了
you know, not-- obviously not carry the can,
但也许去做正确的事
but maybe do the right thing.
好吧
OK.
那正确的事是什么呢
And what is the right thing?
我想的是
Well, what I'm thinking...
一个新闻发布会
is a press conference.
- 哦 好吧 - 嗯 然后告诉
- Oh? OK. - Yeah. And tell--
把大家都叫过来 告诉所有高管和律师们
Get everybody in, tell all the top execs and the law guys,
然后我们公开
and we go public.
公开调查 用阳光杀毒
Open investigation, disinfectant of sunlight,
然后 你懂得 把锅
and, you know, we pin the rap
扣在一帮不听话的坏果子上
on a tight group of naughty, rotten apples.
哦 行啊
Oh. OK.
- 行吗 - 这听起来挺勇敢的
- Uh-huh? - Well, that sounds brave.
嗯 是 这是好事吗
Yes. Right. Is that good?
呃 抱歉 回头再说行吗
Uh... I'm sorry, can we circle back?
我 我得接一下乔伊斯的电♥话♥
I just-- I gotta take this from Joyce.
喂
Yeah?
听着 我能做的都做了
Look, I did what I can.
已经从播出顺序里调下去了
It's dropping down the running order.
但长远来讲 你得问问自己
But long-term, you gotta ask yourself,
你丈夫那色情的粉色屁♥眼♥能不能
will your husband's dirty pink asshole
在宾夕法尼亚大道上的那个可爱的白宫吃得开
go nicely with that lovely white house on Pennsylvania Avenue?
挥个手 罗曼
Wave, Roman!
等等我
Wait for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 等下等下等下 - 我没事
- Wait, wait, wait. - I'm OK.
行了 好
All right. OK.
你没事吧
You're OK?
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
你能的
Yes, you can.
去吧 干♥死♥他们
Vas-y and fuck them.
好了 走吧
OK. Let's go.
等一等 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
麻烦你过来
Excuse me!
这是什么鬼东西
OK, what the hell is this?
额 叉子吗
Uh, fork?
餐叉要摆的错落有致
Forks are to be placed thusly.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表