剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
没问题的 已经通知她了
Rock solid. Already floated and noted.
好的
Right.
保罗 戴维 达图
Paul, Dewi, Datu--
他们都是保守派 他们肯定支持洛根
they're old guard, they'll go Logan.
是的 当然 我是说 但是肯定的
Yeah, well, sure. I mean... but sure.
还有尤恩叔叔
OK, Uncle Ewan, uh,
他还是有可能的 对吗
he's still a possible, right?
你们可以把之前的恩怨抛之脑后吧
Um, you could maybe stoke the old resentments?
麦克白夫人 你就随便横插一脚吧
Lady Macbeth, gettin' your little fuckin' screwdriver in.
麦克白夫人:那个帮麦克白登上皇位的残忍♥计划最早的煽动者
这可不是泰迪熊野餐 罗曼
It's not a fucking teddy bear's picnic, Roman,
- 这会是场屠♥杀♥ - 劳伦斯呢
- it's a massacre. - Lawrence?
爸爸将会把沃尔特分权卖♥♥掉
Dad would sell Vaulter for parts.
劳伦斯巴不得不给我们投票呢
Lawrence would be crazy not to vote with me.
还有劳伦斯不喜欢你
Except Lawrence hates you.
洛根有三张支持票 五张反对票 三个还未知
We have three for Logan, five against, three unknowns.
得了吧 瞎说 我们逼一下 劳伦斯就是我们的
Come on, this is bullshit. Look, we push, Lawrence is ours,
尤恩也会是我们的 伊洛娜也一样
Ewan could be ours, Ilona could be ours.
洁瑞不能投票 但她可以在高管那里游说
Gerri can't vote, but she can talk for senior management.
问题就解决了 你们太谨慎 浪费太多时间了
This is done. There's being cautious, and there's being fucking time-wasters.
如果我来做这件事 我会做好最坏的打算
If you want me to do this, you gotta look worst case.
劳伦斯 尤恩 伊洛娜都要争取
Lawrence, Ewan, Ilona, all in play.
再争取一个我们就一定能赢
One more makes us sure winners.
好的 我们去和劳伦斯谈
Yeah. We, uh... we hit Lawrence.
我接到电♥话♥了 核反应堆已经封起来了
I got the call. The nuclear reactor is sealed off.
- 受感染的人被射杀了 - 太好了
- The infected have been shot. - Oh, that's great.
太好了 谢谢你
That's great. Thank you.
- 好的 - 非常感谢
- Yeah. - Thank you so much.
- 没问题了 - 好的
- We're good. - OK. OK.
- 再见 - 再见
- Goodbye. - Bye.
- 好的 再也不见了 - 希望如此
- Yeah. Goodbye forever. - Hope so.
三个人
...three men
拥有美国一半的财富
to own half the wealth of America.
就在刚才我终于解除警报了
I have just been given the all-clear.
我感觉自己又能呼吸了
Ohh! I feel I can breathe again.
说真的 亲爱的 就像一只九百磅重的大猩猩
Honestly, honey, it's like this 900-pound gorilla
终于停止蹂躏我了
has finally stopped fucking me.
是那件我不想知道的事吗
Now, is this the thing I don't want to know about?
是的 现在消失了
Yeah. And it's gone.
嗖的一声
Poof.
我想我没事了 我想我没事了
I think I'm good. I think I'm good.
格雷格和我 这圈子很严密
Greg. Me. The circle's tight.
- 他很好 - 他是我忠实的小伙伴
- He's good. - He's my little R2 unit.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不 这 我不知道
Arrgh! I don't-- This-- I don't fucking know!
我该继续跟她干吗
Should I stick with her?
她能当上总统吗
Is that a president?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
现在 我不是想催你
Now, not to be Groomzilla,
但我们能谈谈婚礼菜单吗
but can we talk about menus?
因为我真的非常非常喜欢科莫湖
'Cause I really, really love Lake Como,
但我很担心会起雾
but I'm worried about the fog.
有个问题是 人们不会改变
One thing is, people don't change.
你懂的 候选人是不会改变的
You know, a candidate can't change.
你可以精心打扮 丰富自己 重新包装
You can primp and plump and repackage,
但如果你想彻底改变一个人
but if you want to change someone fundamentally,
- 那还是别想了 - 所以 我们应该
- forget it. - So, should we go...
走老纽约上等人的路线吗
very old New York classy?
这个 我
Oh. Yeah. Uh, I--
抱歉 前几天我和我妈打了个非常糟糕的电♥话♥
Sorry, I had a pretty shitty phone call with my mom the other day,
为了平息争吵 我说我们可以
and just to smooth things over I said that we might
回英国举♥行♥婚礼
have the wedding back in England.
- 你说什么 - 是的
- You what? - Yeah.
- 这对你来说有什么大不了的吗 - 你说什么 小茜 妈的
- Is that a biggie for you? - Excuse me, Shiv. Fuck.
汤姆 只是个婚礼而已 策划人会办好的
Tom, it's just a wedding. The planners will figure it out.
- 只是个婚礼 小茜 - 是啊
- "Just a wedding"? Shiv. - Yeah.
- 这是我们的婚礼 - 汤姆
- It's our wedding! - Oh, Tom--
- 一生只有一次 - 我现在不能跟你讨论这个
- It only happens once. - I can't do this right now.
- 汤姆 - 好吧 别
- Tom. - OK. No--
我要想想工作的事
I'm trying to think about work.
我很期待婚礼
And I'm looking forward to it,
但我就是不能全心投入它 那么多细节
but I just can't get into it all, all the details.
我是说 婚礼可能在英国 也可能不在英国
I mean, the wedding might be in England, but it might not.
好吧好吧 对不起
OK, OK, sorry, sorry.
所以 我去找劳伦斯
So, I'll take Lawrence,
你巩固一下其他人 好吗
and you firm up the others, yeah?
没问题 我能搞定他
That's OK. I got him.
不 我了解这个家伙
No, I know the guy.
我去过的所有骗子的聚会
I see him at every fucking fakers party,
和试营业会上都能见到他
phony soft opening that I go to.
我们都是都市美男 想法都差不多
We're like two peas in a metrosexual think pod.
我们到底要不要一起干吗
Look, are we doing this?
我们的目的是一起经营这家公♥司♥ 对吗
Are we running a fucking company together, or what?
就因为我喜欢笑话 不意味着我就是个小丑
Just 'cause I like a joke doesn't mean I'm a fucking clown.
听着 罗曼 我只是想
Look, Rome, I'm just trying to--
- 我能做好 - 我知道你不是个小丑
- I got it. - I know you're not a clown.
- 我不是 - 这很棘手
- I'm not. - It's delicate.
这很棘手吗 我没发现这很棘手
Oh, it's delicate? I didn't realize
但确实有个小问题
it was delicate, the little nuances.
劳伦斯讨厌你 兄弟 他讨厌你
Lawrence fuckin' hates you, man, he does.
- 而他喜欢你吗 - 是的
- And he likes you? - Yeah.
他喜欢我 人人都喜欢我
He likes me. People like me.
我看上去像个斗牛士一样 人人都想上我
I look like a matador and everyone wants to fuck me.
我经常见到他 我了解这家伙
I see him around. I know the guy.
- 相信我 - 好的
- Trust me. - OK.
洁瑞说有许多项他期望的指标
Gerri says there are multiple indicators
能支持我们的扩张
he wants to be sympathetic to our expansion.
你也这么认为吗
You think so?
如果他促成了这事
If he waves this through,
他会得到数百家地方电视台支持
he gets hundreds of local TV stations
都会说他是个多么棒的人
most amenable to talking about what a great fuckin' guy he is.
他所需的只是准备好承受一点政♥治♥热度而已
He just needs to be prepared to take a little political heat is all.
再过四年 我们就是新闻界的宝洁了
Four more years, we're Proctor & Gamble of the news.
嘿 汤姆 我正准备去华盛顿
Hey. Tom. Uh, I'm heading to Washington.
你介意我错过晚餐吗 我需要理清楚乔伊斯的事
Do you mind if I miss dinner? I need to figure out about Joyce.
不会 亲爱的 没关系
No, sweetheart, that's fine.
如果你需要考虑清楚你跟乔伊斯之间的合作
If you need to think about your commitment to Joyce,
那就去吧 去做吧 去华盛顿吧
then go, do it. Go to Washington.
是的 我只是想确认我是否选对了人
Yeah, I just wondered if I picked the right horse.
不 我明白 我明白
No, I get it, I do. Yeah.
仔仔细细地考量她一番吧 宝贝
Slide her under the X-ray machine, baby.
- 好的 爱你 拜 - 我也是 拜
- OK. Love you. Bye. - You, too. Bye.
嘿 嘿 伙计
Hey hey, guy.
嘿 嘿
Hey hey.
嘿 一切都好吗 格雷格
Hey. Everything OK, Greg?
- 是的 是的 当然 - 当然
- Yeah. Yeah. Sure. - Sure?
很好
Good.
很好 很好
Good good.
你知道的 你可以
You know, you can, uh,
你什么都可以跟我说 你知道吧
you can talk to me about anything. You know?
是的 我 谢谢
Oh, yeah. Well, I-- Thanks.
很棒的 智慧
Fantastic... resource.
好了 好了
OK, OK.
小茜要去华盛顿
So, Shiv is going to Washington,
所以不如 今晚 不如我带你出去
so why don't, tonight, why don't I take you out?
不要吗
No?
什么 你说真的吗
What, for real?
我以为你要说
I thought you were gonna say
带你出去然后狠揍你一顿
"take you out and beat the shit out of you,"
或者 带你出去然后一枪打爆你的头
or "take you out and put a bullet through your dumb fuckin' brain,"
或是其他什么 你懂的 类似的笑话
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表