剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我们都是一起的 伙计
we're in this together, man.
好吧 这就是
OK. Is that--
这就是你的目的吗 是关于那件事的
Is that what this is, this is about the thing?
我们是连在一起的
We have a bond.
- 是吗 - 当然
- You do? - Yeah, sure.
我曾经是一个局外人
I was an outsider once.
来自圣保罗的年轻人 独自在大城市 很艰难
Young guy from St. Paul, alone in the big city, and it was hard.
我们制♥造♥了这种保护外壳
And you create this kind of protective shell,
但内心深处 我们其实像没壳的小乌龟一样
but underneath, we're all just little... nudie turtles.
好吧
OK.
说实话
I gotta level with you,
如果我要再吃什么鸟的话 我会骂人的
because if I eat any more songbirds, I'm gonna hurl.
我爷爷今晚已经带我吃过晚饭了
My grandpa already bought me dinner tonight.
你爷爷 他在纽约做什么
Your grandpa? What's he doing in New York?
他来参加明天对洛根的不信任投票
He's come down for this vote of no confidence in Logan tomorrow.
你不知道吗
Did you know about that?
什么 你是认真的
What? You serious?
是的 他特地来投票的
Yeah, he's come down especially to vote.
这是很重要的事情 对吗
It's a big deal, right?
是的 稍等 稍等
Yeah. Hold on. Hold on.
你说你需要我 但实际上你并不需要
You say you want me... but really, you don't.
你居然比我自己还了解我 真激动啊
It's so exciting when you know more about me than I do.
你需要我的强势 因为她性格太温和
You want me for my edge, 'cause she's not edgy enough.
你应该为吉尔那样的胜利者工作
You should be workin' for a winner like Gil.
你知道我是一个比你成功得多的谋略家
You know I'm a considerably more successful political strategist than you are.
小茜 每个人都各尽其能
Shiv, you work with what you got,
而你的能力 只有漂白
and what you got is... bleachh.
我三年来都在包装乔伊斯
I've been grooming Joyce for three years.
- 迎合所有人 - 没错
- Appeals to everyone. - Exactly.
但基本没有迎合到任何人 她是个好人
Which is a little like appealing to no one. She's nice.
听到这句我就害怕
That is a horrible thing to say about anyone.
听着 肯德尔和我说了你要嫁给
Look, Kendall told me how you're marrying this...
一个乡下来的玩冰球的伙计
guy, this corn-fed basic from hockey town.
- 没错 他叫汤姆 是个好人 - 当然
- Yeah, Tom. He's a great guy. - Sure.
长着方脑袋的大好人
Great guy with the square head.
而你还在为那个很好的黑女人工作
And you're workin' for the nice black lady.
- 你到底想证明什么 - 你这个混♥蛋♥
- What are you trying to prove? - You're such a fucking prick.
你应该和我这样有激♥情♥的混♥蛋♥在一起
You should be with an exciting bastard like me.
我尝试过和你玩 但你出轨了
I tried playing with you, and you broke.
先生 你的父亲在房♥间里接电♥话♥
Sir. Your father's on a call in the den.
他请你等他一下
He asked if you'd wait a moment.
当然
Oh, sure.
汤姆 能明天再说吗
Tom? Uh, hey, can this wait till tomorrow?
你会想知道这个的 尤恩来城里了
You're gonna want to hear this. Ewan is in town,
他知道这件事了 他是来投票的
and he knows, and he's come to vote.
什么 等 等下
What? Hold-- Hold on.
你的线人是谁
Who's your source?
这我不应该说
Uh, I can't reveal my sources.
是格雷格
But it's Greg.
好的 汤姆
OK. Uh, Tom,
这件事你只当不知道 好吗
you do not breathe a word of this, OK?
我什么都不会说的
My lips are sealed.
好的 谢谢 汤姆 真心感激
All right. Thanks, Tom. I appreciate it.
小事一桩 肯德尔队加油
It's not a big deal. Team Kendall.
天哪 我的天 这真的发生了
My God. My God! It's actually happening.
发生了
It's happening.
军队占领萨♥达♥姆♥的宫殿 伙计
The troops are taking Saddam's palace, man.
明天的这个时候 你和我
This time tomorrow, you and me--
我大概可以
I could-- I could be like the--
我可以成为公♥司♥里第三重要的人了
I could be like the third most important guy in the company.
我是说 这就像攻占巴士底狱一样
I mean, it's the storming of the Bastille.
我们吃蛋糕吧 我是说
Let us eat cake. I mean--
我不知道我们在说什么
I don't know what we're talking about.
谢谢 理查德
Thanks, Richard.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
嘿
Hey.
你不该吃这种垃圾的
You shouldn't eat this shit.
你又不是我的老板
You're not the boss of me.
你想聊天吗 玛西娅说你想见我
Did you want to talk? Marcia said you... wanted to see me.
玛西娅
Marcia.
是啊 她在玩自己的游戏呢
Yeah, she's got her own game goin' on.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你知道是什么意思的
You know what it means.
你在你的游戏里
You've got your game goin' on.
我也有我的游戏
I've got my game.
那你的游戏是什么呢
What-- What's, uh, what's your game?
每个人都有自己的游戏
Everybody's got a game.
所以最近发生了什么
So what's goin' on?
有什么行动 有什么故事
What's the action? What's the story?
发生了什么
What's goin' on?
你听说我的会面了吗
You heard about my meet?
你听说那是一次假警报了吗
You heard it was a snub?
什么
What? Uh-- Oh.
是的 我听说了
Yeah, I heard, um--
我听到了真的安全警报
Uh, I heard real security alert,
但谁知道呢 这很难分辨
but who knows, it's tough to read.
天哪
Oh, fuck.
我可以想办法解决这件事
I could do something about this.
好吗
OK?
上次吃这个已经是
Haven't had one of these in, uh...
不知道多久以前了
I don't even know.
你打算吃掉它
You gonna eat it?
是的 我打算吃掉它
Yeah, I'm gonna eat it.
很好
Hey, good.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
该死
Oh, fuck!
每次都这样
Every fuckin' time!
谢谢 伙计 谢谢
Thanks, man. Thanks.
要我去拿点啤酒吗
Should I get us some beers?
不 不需要 我点了整瓶伏特加
No, no. No need. Bottle service. I ordered vodka.
来吧
Come on.
继续走 伙计
Whoa! Go ahead, man.
这就是你平时所做的吗
Hey! So this is what you do?
到一个酒吧 然后又到
You, like, go to a club, and then you come to, like,
一个不算是酒吧的部分
this other part where the club sort of isn't?
是的 就是这样
Yeah! Yeah, that's it!
这一瓶要两千美金
This is 2,000 bucks a pop.
为什么
Why?
没有原因 我们就是被敲竹杠了
No reason! We're being totally ripped off!
这是金子吗 这是金箔吗
Is this gold-- Is this gold leaf?
是的 把金子喝下去 我的朋友
Uh-huh. Drink the gold, my friend.
然后我们的小便就是24K的了
And then later you and I can have a 24-karat piss.
有什么新消息吗
Any news?
我们搞定了劳伦斯
Um, we have Lawrence.
那我能睡个好觉了
That'll make our sleep easier.
如果我打算睡觉的话 其实我不打算
If I can sleep. Which I won't.
我想和萨里塔打个电♥话♥
I think I'm just gonna call Sarita
确保伊洛娜不参加
and check Ilona's out of the action.
需要这样吗
Oh, do we need?
你不担心那可能会搅乱事情吗
You're not worried that could stir things?
我只是想做到滴水不漏
Just to cover all the bases.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank?
听着 这
Listen, is-- is this--
这件事 平心而论 是不是很可怕
Is this, like, objectively... horrible?
或许我们 可以再等等
You know, w-we could hold off.
可以等下个季度再
We could put this together next quarter--
肯 这件事是你发起的
Ken. You made this happen.
让五个人在一起吃顿晚饭都很难
It's hard enough to get five people together for a fuckin' dinner.
你可能再也没有这种机会了
You might never get another shot.
而且这么做是对的
And it's the right thing to do.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表