剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
But maybe you wouldn't stay his favorite
你可能也要把“最爱的女儿”的地位交出去了
if you gave away the firm.
听着 我们在六点半以前要决定好这件事
Look, we need a statement by 6:30.
所以你们好好思考一下
So you just have to think--
别想那些乱七八糟的
like, bullshit aside--
你觉得老爸最可能想要谁来做这个事
who do you think, really, Dad would prefer?
嘿 家人们
What's up, fam?
哦 对了 你拿到文件了吗
Oh. Yeah. Um... did you get the papers?
- 什么 - 文
- What? - The pap--
信封里的文件 我给你打电♥话♥说了这个事
The papers in the envelope? I called you?
我去 我真 对不起
Dude-- Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
所以就是没拿吗
So no, basically?
我在想你♥爸♥爸的事
I was thinking about your dad,
- 我就在那考虑 - 没事 别担心
- I was up there-- - Hey, don't worry about it.
我的脑子一团乱
My head was just messed up.
好了 我们要宣布我们现在的情况了
OK. We're gonna have to announce. Where are we at?
爸爸生病这段期间 家里人提议让肯德尔来运营公♥司♥
While Dad is ill, the family proposes that Kendall run the company
罗马做首席运营总监
with Roman as COO.
我表示同意
I hereby concur.
好 好
OK. OK, uh..
我去通知委员会你们家人的职位
I will let the committee know the family's position,
然后等董事会作出批准 我们就可以发表声明了
and pending board approval, we can announce.
- 恭喜 肯 - 谢谢你 格里
- Congratulations, Ken. - Thanks, Gerri.
还有罗马 恭喜
And Roman, congratulations.
真是令人兴奋
This is all very exciting.
决定做得很艰难
Difficult decision.
但事先说一下
For the record,
我个人觉得这应该没有什么理想的结果
I personally believe this to be a total fucking disaster.
好 很好
OK, good.
肯德尔
Kendall, um, listen,
我们需要谈一谈
we need to talk.
对不起 只是
I'm sorry, I just need to...
这个对话我们只能私下谈一下
I just need a conversation with you in private.
- 怎么了 - 呃
- What is this? - Um...
有些事你应该知道
There's a few things you should know.
呃
Um......
但确实没有什么能婉转的告诉你
OK, there's no way to put this nicely,
所以我直接说了 你也别见怪
so forgive me for stating it baldly,
但是 公♥司♥现在负债非常严重
but, um, there's a huge debt problem.
你在说什么 没有
What are you-- No.
- 没错 3亿 - 没有的
- Yes. Three billion. - No, there's not.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 要是有我怎么可能不知道
Fuck off. I'd know.
没人知道
No one knows.
只有我和弗兰克知道
Well, me and Frank.
那 老爸呢
What about... Dad?
对 是你♥爸♥爸
Yeah, your dad.
签的这笔债
Hence the debt.
格里 这他妈怎么回事
Gerri, what the fuck is going on?
那笔钱去哪了
Where did the money go?
1985年
In 1985,
洛根扩展游乐场继续资金
Logan needed cash badly for the expansion into parks,
所以他通过家族企业办了贷款
so he took out a loan through the family holding company.
他知道除了弗兰克
He knew that besides Frank,
其他的董事会成员都不知道怎么回事
none of the other boards members could see what was happening.
后来他又在公♥司♥已经有了一定贷款的时候添加了一笔贷款金额
And then he added that loan to the company's already considerable debt.
真♥他♥妈♥傻叉
Son of a bitch.
好
OK.
好
OK.
我们可以解决
We can deal.
但肯德尔
Yeah, but Kendall, the thing is,
我们需要保证微视达的股份
it's secured against Waystar's stock...
股票上涨到130点的时候
and when the stock hits 130,
他们就可以追偿全部金额
they can pursue repayment in full.
所以说如果他们真的索要的话 我们的公♥司♥可能会撑不住
Which, if they decided to do that, would eviscerate us.
但之前也没有类似的事 他们肯定不会主动出手的
Yeah, but there's no precedent for that. They'll never do that.
他们会在跟我们重新谈判
They'll renegotiate.
- 那个也看情况 - 什么情况
- Well, that depends. - On what?
银行知道他们投资的那个人
Well, you see, the banks know that the man they invested in
已经不能在弥补亏空了 所以在他们看来
can no longer function, and as far as they're concerned,
你就是个小毛孩子
you're just some kid with nice hair.
你现在说的让这个境地更加
You're making it quite fucking difficult
难以消化 格里
to savor this moment, Gerri.
不好意思
I'm sorry about that.
别想不开
Don't jump.
我们一直在等他有所好转
We had hoped to see a response by now,
但他现在的情况很稳定 所以
but what we do know is that he's stable. So...
现在你们可以找个时间去休息一下了
if you want to grab some sleep, this is a good time.
晚安 爸爸
Night, Dad.
回头见
See you soon.
继 承
第一季 第二集
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表