剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
Who are you?
- 你要干嘛 - 格雷格 我是格雷格
- What are you doing? - Greg! I'm Greg!
我是玛丽安家的格雷格 你的侄子
I'm Marianne's Greg. Your nephew?
- 您认识这个人吗 - 我妈给玛西娅打了电♥话♥
- You know this guy? - My Mom called Marcia
我给那个人说了 他说我可以上去
and I talked to that guy and he said that I could go up.
- 没事了吗 - 对的
- We're good? - Right.
我不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming.
- 你知道的 - 很抱歉 兄弟
- Yeah, you did. - Sorry about that, guy.
- 我以为你知道呢 - 你没事吧
- I think you did. - You all right?
- 刚才抱歉了 - 我希望没事
- Sorry about that. - I hope it's OK.
我想对你说生日快
I wanted to say happy birth--
生日快乐 万事如意
Happy birthday and many happy returns.
啊 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
您最好上去了
I suppose you better come up.
他是个很棒的保镖
He's a very good bodyguard.
同志们 他回来了
Folks, he's back!
他回来了 找个地方躲起来 我们来给他个惊喜 快点
He's back. Find a place. Hide for the surprise. Come on.
我们不是要给他惊喜吧 对吧
Oh, we're not surprising him, are we?
- 是的 - 哦 他肯定会喜欢的
- Yeah. - Oh, he's gonna love this.
我记得上次我给他惊喜的时候
Think last time I surprised him,
他冲我挥了一拳
he took a swing at me.
您可能知道了 我得到了一点小帮助
You might know this, but I got a little bit of help,
我参加了国际管理培训项目
and I got onto the international management training program?
那个主题公园之旅
The theme park tour?
我非常喜欢它
And I was very into it?
然后 我恶心了
And...I got sick.
就从狗德里克眼睛里吐了
Out of Doderick's eyeholes.
生日快乐
Surprise!
很好 太好了 妙极了
Great. Excellent. Wonderful.
进去吧 进去吧
Go ahead. Go ahead.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
好了 好了 给我让点儿地
OK. OK. Give me room. Give me room.
谢谢你们 谢谢 真是太惊喜了
Thank you. Thank you. What a surprise.
- 玛西娅 - 怎么了
- Marcia. - What?
我说什么来着 我说电梯旁不要有人
What did I say? I said nobody by the elevator.
结果呢 大家都站在电梯旁
And what do I find? Everybody's by the elevator.
- 这是一个惊喜 - 哦 惊喜是吧
- It's a surprise. - Oh, a surprise.
这个给我吧
Give me that.
拿到办公室去吧 谢谢
In the office, please.
康纳 普里莫 你好吗
Connor, Primo! How are you?
很好 非常好 老兄 这是送你的
Good. Excellent, Pa. Here you go.
罗马 罗穆卢斯
Roman! Romulus!
看看你 你看起来真棒
Look at you! You look fantastic!
是的 当然了
Yeah, of course.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
西沃恩 亲爱的
Siobhan. Sweetheart.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
汤姆呢
Where's Tom?
他在那儿 就在那里
He's here. He's just there.
哦 好吧 不要紧
Oh, well, never mind.
哦 哦 对了
Oh, oh, oh, oh.
大家 这是
Everybody, this is...
克雷格 顺便说一下
Craig, by the way.
你们的表兄克雷格
Cousin Craig.
“克雷格” 是格雷格吧 不是吗
"Craig"? It's Greg. N-No?
是的 格雷格
Yeah. Greg.
有时候人们也会错叫成克雷格
People sometimes, like, mistakenly call me Craig, too,
两种叫法我都会答应
so I'll answer to both.
这个 只是我对您真诚的永久的钦佩的表达 希望您
Here. This is just a token of my very real and enduring admiration, in the hope--
肯德尔
Kendall?
你来了
You came?
是的 当然了
Yeah, of course.
生日快乐 老爸
Happy birthday, Dad.
- 嘿 马西 - 嗨
- Hey, Marcy. - Hi.
- 你好吗 - 大日子啊
- How are you? - Big day.
祝贺你了 你这个混♥蛋♥
Congratulations... you bastard.
- 祝贺 祝你好运 - 谢谢
- Congratulations. Good luck. - Thanks.
嘿 嘿 肯德尔
Hey. Hey, Kendall.
- 怎么样啊 - 有什么消息吗
- How's it goin'? - So! What's the news?
挺好的 我们就差临门一脚了
Yeah, good, good. We're at the one-yard line.
我接一下 是个很重要的电♥话♥
I'm just gonna-- This is important.
抱歉 大家 我一会儿就回来
Uh, sorry, guys, I'll be right back.
抱歉 你好
Excuse me. Hello.
我听说你人气下降了 是这样吗
I hear you went down? Did you go down?
是的 没错
Oh, yeah, I did.
不是很好
Not so good.
是个很烂的演出
It's a shitshow.
刚到了一个安静的地方
Just gotta get somewhere quiet.
好的 我这里有消息
Yeah, I got news.
好 说吧
Hey, talk to me.
PPG银行介入了
Yeah, PPG Bank have got their nose in,
他们可能会搞到另一个投标
might be rustling up another bid.
消息已经流出了 我们得马上行动 你打算怎么做
Word's out. We gotta move. What do you wanna do?
我五分钟以后再打给你
I'm gonna call you back in five.
- 我不能丢掉这笔交易 - 好的
- I'm not losing this deal. - All right.
给PPG打电♥话♥ 我们提议削减他们的融♥资♥
We call PPG, we offer to cut them in on the financing
如果他们可以让另一个投标者退出的话
if they make the other bid fuck off.
好主意 小肯 这是个好主意
Great idea, Ken, great idea.
砰 肯德尔接手了 砰 我们收♥购♥了
Boom. Kendall takes over. Boom. Acquisition.
就这么办
That's how it's done.
嘿 你知道 我想和你谈谈汤姆
Hey, you know, I wanted to talk to you about Tom.
他认为他应该已经为公园做好准备了
He thinks he might be ready for the parks,
- 你知道的 全球化 - 听着 爸爸
- you know, globally and-- - Look, Dad,
我们应该把这个放到合适的环境里去
we should get this somewhere ambient.
- 你想吗 - 康纳 你还好吗
- You want to? - Connor. How are you?
- 牧场那儿怎么样 - 非常好
- How's the ranch? - Oh, perfect.
那儿的光污染几乎为零
The light pollution is practically zero,
你知道的 非常好
so, you know, that's nice.
- 给你 - 真好
- Hey. - Oh, wonderful.
这是什么
What is it?
是 是
Oh, yes, yes.
这是 这是个粘性物
It's a-- It's a goo.
这他妈是个粘性物
It's a fucking goo?
这真棒
It's perfect.
这是酸味酵母
It's sourdough starter.
真好
Amazing.
我想着你可能会想去做点什么
I thought that you might like to make something.
真好
Ah, great.
好的 你不应该把打开 好吧
Yeah, OK, you shouldn't have opened it. OK?
算了 当我没说
Never mind, forget it.
就是那么个想法 我以为你会喜欢
It was an idea. I thought you might like it.
我喜欢 我喜欢
I do. I do.
我只是不知道这他妈是啥
I just don't know what the fuck it is.
这是个酸味酵母
It's sourdough starter
用来做无酵面包的 以前的方法
to make bread without yeast-- the old way.
好的
Oh. Oh, OK.
以前的面包 谢谢你
Old bread. Thank you.
- 这真好 非常谢谢你 - 当然
- It's very kind. Thank you very much. - You bet.
态度好一点
Be nice.
生意怎么样了
How's it lookin'?
非常好
Looking good.
我会向你回报的
I'll keep you posted.
我刚和弗兰克核实过 放假就意味着
I just checked with Frank, and the holidays mean
会很难把董事会的成员凑齐
the board might be kinda hard to get together,
所以我们安排下午四点可以吗
so if it's cool I've scheduled a call at 4:00?
我们可以发布消息
Then we can issue the release?
你安排了吗
You did?
是的 这可以吗
Yeah. Is that OK?
嘿
Hey.
你过去吧
You go on.
我不过去了
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表