剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
然后我们去干架吗
Then we go in for the kill?
- 对 - 不能保证它在十天之后
- Yeah. - Can't keep it on lockdown
还是秘密 对吧
for more than about ten days, right?
- 对 差不多就是这样 - 约翰
- Yeah, that's about it. - John?
- 约翰 - 所以就像
- John? John! - So, like...
你有喝过任何那样的香槟吗
Have you got any that champagne?
要熊抱吗
...the 19th for the bear hug?
- 对 很好 小事 - 好的
- Yeah. Good. One little thing. - Good.
那些加拿大人 他们似乎在一些细节上有点不愿改变
The Canadians, there seems to be a little static on some details.
- 像什么 - 比如 你作为首席执行官
- Like what? - Like... you as CEO.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
放松 好吗
Relax. OK?
这里面不会没有你的
This doesn't happen without you.
这是正常的合作投资者的把戏
It's normal co-investor bullshit.
弗兰克认识那些人 你想要我
Frank knows those guys. You want me to--
兄弟 我会处理好的
I'll handle it, dude.
别泄露 千万别 别对弗兰克 别对任何人
No leaks. Please. Not to Frank, not to anyone.
肯恩 你为什么对这个这么神经质
Why are you so jumpy about this, Ken?
我为什么神经质
Why am I jumpy?
对该死的罗马 该死的希夫和康纳
About fucking Rome, fuckin' Shiv and Connor,
还有可能会毁掉我爸脑子里剩下的东西吗
probably blowing what's left of my dad's fuckin' brain?
想着永远让公♥司♥脱离家族的控制吗
About taking the company out of family control, forever?
我不知道 为什么这个会让我神经质
I don't know, Stewy. Why would that make me jumpy?
听着 我不在乎
Look, I don't give a fuck.
但是 我的意思是 你想让我问吗
But, I mean, do you want me to ask?
我只是好奇想看她会不会回来求饶
I'm just curious to see if she's gonna come begging.
- 因为我可以问的 - 我不想问
- Because I can ask. - I don't want to ask.
如果她想问 她可以问
If she wants to ask, she can ask.
因为我现在就能看见她
'Cause I can physically see her.
格里 我不想问
Gerri, I don't want to ask.
好吧
OK.
她来求饶的话
She comes crawling,
我就会考虑一下
then I'll think it over.
- 好吧 我明白了 - 谁在那里
- Fine. OK, I get it. - Who's there?
你见到卡罗琳了吗
Have you seen Caroline?
她还和那个胆小的嬉皮士在一起呢吗
Is she still with that chinless hippie prick?
我觉得我们要错过彩排了
I thought we might miss the rehearsal.
我们不需要彩排 我们会特别成功的
We don't need to rehearse. We're gonna kill it.
你要不要再考虑一下你♥爸♥爸
Did you think again about your dad
我们要不要重新考虑一下
and whether we want to reconsider--
- 去他妈的 - 好吧 好吧
- Fuck him. - Right, right.
你有没有考虑过我们的姓是旺姆斯甘斯
And did you think again about whether we want to go Wambsgans
还是罗伊-旺姆斯甘斯 还是像我说的
or Roy-Wambsgans or, as I said,
我愿意不沿用传统的方式
I'd be willing to just drop traditional
叫汤姆·罗伊 事实上 对我来说 如果
and go Tom Roy, in fact, for myself, if...
嘿 我想问你点事情
Um, hey, I wanted to ask you something.
就算知道了游轮上发生的坏事我也是可以应付的
I could do with knowing about the bad thing in Cruises.
你懂吗 就是你睡不着的那件事
You know, the thing that meant you couldn't sleep?
- 不说吗 - 我
- No? - Uh... I--
不 我不
No, I don't--
不 我只是想 好吧
No, I just think, yeah,
我只是觉得 你懂 教堂和国家
I just think, you know, church and state and--
交流和直流
and AC/DC and...
乌木和象牙 我还以为这些永远不会相遇呢
ebony and ivory and never the twain shall meet.
是 是啊 但是你一直想把它公开的
Yeah, right, but you always wanted to make it public.
- 你不是吗 - 是的 是的
- Didn't you? - Yes. Yeah.
- 在我内心深处 是的 - 没错
- In my bones, I did. - Exactly.
但我之后毁掉了所有的证据 所以
But I did then destroy all the evidence, so...
我想 你知道的 如果它真的很糟糕
I guess... you know, if it's bad,
你越长时间不管它
the longer you leave it,
等它被发现的时候 就会越糟糕
the worse it'll be when it comes out.
是的 除非它永远不会被发现 你懂吗
Yes, unless it never comes out. You know?
我觉得肯定不会那么糟吧
I bet it's not even that bad.
它确实挺糟的
Uh, it is quite bad.
确实挺糟的
It's quite bad.
- 妈的 我们到了 - 看啊 宝贝
- Oh, fuck, here we go. - Look, honey.
这儿就是婚礼的地方了
This is where it's happening.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Oh, hey. - Hey.
- 很刺♥激♥啊 - 嘿
- It's exciting! - Hey.
你和邪恶的东方女巫聊过了吗
You spoken to the Wicked Bitch of the West yet?
我刚到这儿 小茜
I just got here, Shiv.
这会要很长时间吗
Is this gonna take long?
我们进去吧
Shall we?
- 做好准备 大兵 - 拜托
- Saddle up, soldier. - Oh, come on.
她不会那么吓人的
She can't be that bad.
没错 千万不要直视她就好
Yeah, just don't look at her directly.
- 你好 - 你好 你好
- Hello! - Hello, hello!
- 嗨 - 你们在这儿
- Hi. - Here you are.
我知道你们早晚会到的
I knew you'd arrive eventually.
汤姆 还记得塔比吗
Tom. Remember Tabs?
- 我妈妈 - 你好
- My mom. - Hello!
- 汤姆 - 嗨
- Tom. - Hi.
天啊 看看你
Gosh, look at you.
你长得还挺俊呢
You're very plausible.
谢谢你
Oh. Thank you.
没错啊
Exactly.
- 嗨 妈妈 - 嗨 肯德尔
- Hi, Mom. - Hi, Kendall.
塔比瑟 你们见过吗
Tabitha, have you guys met?
- 你们是不是都 - 兄弟
- Have you all--- Bro.
我们作为幸福快乐的一家子走进去吧
So, shall we go and play happy families?
可以 好啊
Yes. Great.
汤姆这女婿你选的挺好啊
Well done on Tom.
是嘛 谢谢
Oh, yeah. Thank you.
你再和我说下你为什么要嫁给他吧
Tell me again why you're marrying him.
- 妈妈 拜托 - 开玩笑呢 我喜欢
- Mom. Come on. - Joking. I like--
- 我喜欢他 - 好吧
- I like him! - OK.
我想说的就是 希望婚礼会很完美
And I want to say I hope this can be nice.
我真的很感激你能过来
I really appreciate your coming over here.
当然 应该的
OK. It's no worries.
我的旅行社最擅长规划内疚旅行了
My travel agent specializes in guilt trips.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
抱歉 我错过了什么吗
Apologies. Did I miss anything?
- 没有 - 新婚快乐
- No. - Happy day.
卡罗琳·科林伍德 很高兴见到你
Caroline Collingwood. Pleased to meet you.
你也是 阁下
Likewise, your excellency.
格雷格·瑞赫什
Gregory Hirsch.
格雷格
Greg!
- 你是格雷格·鸡蛋 - 您说什么
- You're Greg Egg. - Excuse me?
你就是那个鸡蛋格雷格
You're Greg the Egg!
在你出生时 你看起来就像是一个畸形蛋
When you were born you looked like a little misshapen egg.
- 我 确实是 - 是的 我听说过这个
- I... did-- Yeah, I did hear tell of...
天啊 还有你♥爸♥爸过去常试图和索萨利托的所有男人睡在一起
Oh, God. And your dad used to try and sleep with all the men in Sausalito.
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mother?
挺好的 挺好的
Uh, good. OK, yeah.
最近开始 挣钱了 不欠债了
Solvent, currently. Debt free.
很好 进来吧
Great. Come on in.
进来看看我们的小教堂
Come and see our little church.
这些是我那不值得尊敬的拥有奴隶的祖先们
These are all my disreputable slave-owning ancestors.
这教堂真好
Very nice.
- 我的天啊 汤姆 你看到这个了吗 - 什么 格雷格
- Oh, my God. Tom, did you see? - What, Greg?
- 我看到什么了吗 - 那是那个来自布鲁克林的姑娘
- Did I see what? - That's the girl from Brooklyn.
在你单身派对上的
From your bachelor party.
那个给你口然后让你把东西都吞下去的姑娘
Who sucked your dick and made you swallow your load.
格雷格 这个不适合在婚礼上说
Greg, that's not very wedding-y.
- 但那是她 - 我知道
- But that's her. - I know.
格雷格 她的名字是塔比瑟 她在和罗曼约会
Greg, her name is Tabitha, and she and Roman are dating.
这挺酷的 所以 别再表现的像个纯洁的乡巴佬了
Which is cool. So please, do not act like an unsophisticated rube.
- 好吧 - 是的
- OK. Wow. - Yeah.
他非常喜欢她 这很好
He really liked her, and it's fine.
这就是某个奇怪的城市趣事
It's just one of those weird urban things,
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表