剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
I'm heading out,
医生嘱咐的
as ordered.
太好了 1点回来
Great. Till 1:00--
好 不过在这里办
Fine. But in here, yeah?
我可不想看到惊喜变成惊吓
I don't want a fuckin' heart attack from the surprise.
千万不要在我从电梯里出来的时候 看到任何人
And I don't want anyone in my face when I come out of the elevator.
嗯 保持距离
Right. Distance.
让他们来这里 然后
Have them here. And, uh...
- 干嘛 - 别弄太吵
- What? - Not too loud.
你要不要我把惊喜趴的具体细节发邮件给你
Do you want me to email you the exact details of the surprise?
要吗
Yeah?
- 一会见 - 嗯
- I'll see you later. - Yeah.
去吧 穿外套
Right. Get your coat.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
理查德 给他拿外套
Richard, get him his coat.
没问题
Of course.
- 确认一下 - 好的
- Just double-check. - OK.
你什么时候检查下演讲稿
When were you gonna look at that speech?
周日晚上回来 那时候我再和他过一遍演讲稿 好吗
I'll be back by Sunday night so I'll look at his speech with him then, OK?
不过他办公室希望预周末就拿到民调数据
OK, but his office wants the poll numbers by the preekend.
预周末 什么东东
The "preekend"? What the fuck's a "preekend"?
预周末就是周五
Preekend is Friday.
周五要干嘛不直说周五
If he wants them by Friday, can he not say Friday?
周四中午到周五下午就是预周末
Thursday lunch through Friday afternoon is the preekend.
随便 让伦尼去整理数据
Oh, fine. Get Rennie to look at the numbers.
小刀
Shiv.
好难啊
This is a fuckin' disaster.
我送礼都得想好对策
I got to strategize my gift.
他喜欢什么礼物啊
What can I get him he'll love?
不知道 我爸没什么物欲
I don't know. My dad doesn't really like things.
他没物欲
He doesn't like things?
是的
No, not really.
我希望礼物给他的感觉就是 我尊重您
It needs to say that "I respect you,
但我不怕你
but I'm not awed by you.
而且 我喜欢你
And that I-- I like you,
但是你要喜欢我我才会爱你
but I need you to like me before I can love you."
什么礼物合适
So what says that?
这样 反正你送他什么
Just, look, everything that you get him
都跟没送一样
will mean an equal amount of nothing,
所以送点看起来值钱的就行了
so make sure it looks like 10 to 15 grand's worth and you're good.
你来一起帮帮我行吗
Will you come in here and help me?
好啊
Yes.
求你了帮帮人家
Please help me.
好啊 给他买♥♥表
Yes. Get him a watch.
要是狂买♥♥股票
If we go stupid on the stock,
能得到什么连锁反应
what does a really sexy package look like? Hmm?
他可能会现金周转不灵 对吧
He's probably illiquid, right?
怎么 那我们再加一千万吗
So, what, we throw in another ten million?
可能还得给他口一个
Might need to throw in a blow job, too.
口就口
I'll throw in a blow job.
口来一个
I'll throw in a blow job.
我还可以给他按♥摩♥下♥体♥
I'll throw in a reach-around.
给他含蛋都行
Hell, I'll even cup his balls.
爸
Dad.
我以为你现在
I thought you'd be
在圣巴特岛了呢
in St. Barts by now.
- 进展如何 - 不错
- How's it goin'? - Good.
挺好的
Uh, yeah. Fine. Good.
你为什么
Uh, why are you...
没事吧
Are we OK?
没事 就是一些文件要签
Yeah, it's just some paperwork.
什么 在发布会之前吗
What, ahead of the announcement?
把玛西放进信托里 简直是胡扯
Putting Marcy on the trust. It's...bullshit.
我 我只是想来确认一下
I, uh, I just felt like checkin' in.
哦 好的
Oh. Yeah, fine.
- 所以只是信托而已吗 - 是的
- So this is just the trust? - Yeah.
不会影响我的步伐吧
Doesn't affect me stepping up?
不 不 不会的 我记得我给你说过的
No, no, no, no, no. I think I told you about it.
那是
Is that--
抱歉 老爸 我正在
Sorry, Dad, I'm kind of in the middle of--
你需要 我需要把这些都交给律师吗
Do you need-- Do I need to lawyer all this?
这是咱们的家务事
It's housekeeping.
好吧 好的 玛西对我来说不成问题
Fine. Yeah. Yeah. Marcy's fine by me.
我是说 别人可能不这么想 但是
I mean, the others might not feel the same, but...
我会处理的
I'll deal with that.
所以 咱们就
So, I'll see you in...
是的 听我说 老爸 午餐
Yeah, look, Dad, on lunch.
我真的很想和你一起吃 但是这笔交易
I really want to be with you, but the deal--
- 儿子 - 你知道的
- Son. - You know.
你来决定
It's your call.
事业优先
Just priorities.
以后有的是机会
There'll be plenty more.
哦 哦 小麦
Uh-oh. Wheat.
拜 弗兰克
Bye, Frank.
好的 朋友
All right, amigo.
我拥有5家农场 在所有农场下面
I have five farms, and underneath all my farms
有一个巨大的蓄水层 就像地下湖泊一样
runs a big, giant aquifer that's like an underground lake.
- 好酷啊 - 我有抽水权
- That's so cool! - I have pumping rights.
这意味着我可以把水抽出来
That means I get to take the water.
- 太酷了 - 这很重要
- That's so cool! - And it's very important
因为有一天水将会变得比黄金还珍贵
because someday water's gonna be more precious than gold
人们为了得到水资源甚至会互相残杀
and people are gonna kill each other to try to get that water.
哦 嘿 汤姆 别说了
Oh, hey, hey, Tom, don't, don't.
- 别听他的 - 好吧 好吧 抱歉
- Don't listen to him. - Right, right, sorry.
我可是拥有这些水资源的
But I'm gonna have the water.
我会分享给你的
And I'll share with you.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
- 你好吗 - 挺好的
- How are you? - Good.
- 你好吗 - 很好 你看起来真棒
- How are you? - Good. You look great.
- 衣服颜色真漂亮 - 谢谢 你也是
- What a beautiful color. - Thanks. Same.
- 谢谢你 - 我很喜欢你这件
- Thank you. - Love that.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 嗨 汤姆 - 嘿 玛西娅 你好吗
- Hi, Tom. - Hey, Marcia, how are you?
- 很高兴见到你 - 很高兴见到你
- Nice to see you. - Nice to see you.
- 你好吗 - 很好
- How are you? - Very good.
嘿 大忙人汤姆 你怎么样啊
Hey, Global Tom. How you shaking?
你还在和我们混呢
You still fucking shit up for us?
还在收拾你的烂摊子 老兄
Still cleaning up your mess, pal.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
- 嘿 老妹儿 - 嗨
- Hey, sis. - Hi.
你还是在搞无聊的政♥治♥呢
Politics still boring the living shit out of you?
是啊 你知道的 埋葬尸体 数数钱财
Yeah, you know, I'm burying the bodies, counting the cash.
看看你 你现在 人模人样的
Look at you. You like, you know, an actual human person.
谢谢 老兄
Well, thanks, buddy.
- 嗨 - 哦 这是什么味道
- Hi. - Oh, what is that?
CK家的催情剂吗
Date Rape by Calvin Klein?
你想的美
Yeah, you wish.
“你想的美”
"You wish"?
- 罗伊先生 - 罗伊先生 拜托了
- Mr. Roy! - Mr. Roy, please!
罗伊先生 这边 拍张照片好吗
Mr. Roy. Over here. One shot, please.
同志们 可以后退点吗
Say, guys, can we back off?
- 笑一个好吗 - 大家后退点 这是私人行程
- How 'bout a smile? - Guys, back off. Private event.
洛根 你今天要去洛根 对吗 对吗
Logan, Logan, you going today? Is that right? Is that right?
- 后退一下 谢谢 - 滚开
- Back off, please. - Fuck off.
- 你处理好这里 好吗 - 就拍一张照片
- Handle that, will ya? - Just one shot!
罗伊先生
Mr. Roy.
嗨 你好 你好啊
Hi. Hello. Hello there.
喂 请问有什么事吗 先生
Whoa. Can I help you, sir?
是的 实际上 实际上我是来见你的
Yeah, I'm actually-- I'm actually here to see you.
手背到后面去
Get your hands back!
你是谁
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表