剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
他抓到我在看
He's got me overseeing the satellite launch
种子岛发射的卫星
out of Tanegashima.
兄弟 真不错
Good for you, bro.
好种在哪都会发光
Can't keep a good dog down.
比尔在移交工作的时候告诉我
Bill told me as part of the handover
一些尸体被埋在哪儿了
where some of the bodies were buried.
如果在我负责的时候被找出来 我就完了
If it does come out while I'm in charge, I'm dead.
我厌倦这个了 说吧
I'm tired of this. Come in.
我能看透你
I can see through you
还有这个显而易见的小贿赂来收买♥♥我
and this transparent little offer to buy me off.
也许我应该就让他们去找你
Maybe, I should just let them come for you.
爸爸 如果这就是事情将要发生的结果
If this is the way things are gonna go then fuck off, Dad.
希夫给了我一个通行证
Shiv gave me a hall pass.
那怎样 希夫有同样的安排吗吗
And what? Shiv has that same arrangement?
格雷格 我不知道 这不是一个比赛
I don't know, Greg. It's not a competition.
我觉得对他来说
I don't think it's a good idea for him
参加婚礼不是一个好主意
to come to the wedding.
五亿买♥♥你在威星的股份怎么样
How would you like half a bill for your share of Waystar?
我们为什么不和桑迪一起谈谈这个
Why don't we talk this over with Sandy?
桑迪·弗内斯吗
Sandy Furness?
他已经熟悉了威星公♥司♥的内情
He's already in on Waystar.
我有皮包公♥司♥和他的私人股份
I have the shell company attached
有关联
to his private equity fund.
留着你的钱 让我加入
Keep your money. Bring me in.
我们一起去对付我爸爸
We go fuck my dad together.
杠杆收♥购♥ 恶意收♥购♥
Leverage buyout. Hostile.
- 你最后想做什么 - 首席执行官
- What's your end? - CEO.
你确定你能做到吗
And you're sure you got the stomach?
当然 我很厉害
Yeah. I'm good.
他们来了
Here they are!
他在做 他在做什么
What's he do--What's he doing?
别这样 没事的
Come on, it'll be fine.
能过来的
It'll fit!
我觉得他不会开进来的
I'm afraid he's not gonna drive through.
- 他说过不来 - 很明显可以的
- He says it won't fit. - Well, clearly it'll fit.
他怎么了 有驾驶障碍吗
What is he, vehicle dysmorphic?
那个桥有3.5吨♥的限重
The bridge has a three-and-a-half ton weight limit,
而且他很担心他的镜子
and he's worried about his mirrors.
夏洛蒂 到底是什么原因
Well, which is it, Charlotte?
说法一直在变
The story keeps changing.
- 嘿 - 下来吧
- Hey, hey! - Come on down!
这不是我预想的欢迎仪式
This is not my intended welcome.
汤姆 我们会协调好的
We will--We will sort it, Tom.
嘿
Hey!
- 早上好 - 嘿 很高兴见到你
- Morning! - Hey, good to see ya.
我们可以拿到马车
We can just get buggies and--
马车吗 那他妈要花多久
Buggies? How the fuck long will that take?
我们只需要把马车赶过来
We just need to round up the buggies and--
夏洛蒂 我在酒店工作 所以我分辨地出假话
I work in hospitality, Charlotte, so I can smell bullshit.
- 妈妈 - 亲爱的
- Mom! - Honey!
嘿 爸爸
Hey! Hey, Daddy!
嘿 汤米 见到你很高兴
Hey, Tommy, it's great to see ya.
几个小时吗
Couple of hours?!
只是坐在那里就很棒了
It was wonderful just sitting there.
我们喜欢看飞机
We liked watching the planes.
你♥爸♥爸觉得他可能看到了
Your father thought he might have seen
U2乐队的那个人
the man from U2.
- 好吧 - 还有阿瑟·拉弗
- OK. - And Arthur Laffer,
提出拉弗曲线的那个 他们会来吗
of the Laffer Curve? Are they coming?
呃 可能吧 很多人是搞嘻哈和经济学的
Well, uh, could be. It's mostly rock gods and economists.
嘿 嘿 是飞人们
Hey, hey, it's the Fly Guys!
- 很高兴看到你 - 你来了兄弟
- Good to see you! - You made it, man!
汤米 你妈妈有点渴了
Tommy, your mother's a little thirsty.
- 妈 你渴了吗 - 有一点
- Mommy, you thirsty? - A little thirsty.
我不想成为麻烦 汤姆 是我的错
I don't want to be a trouble, Tom. It was my fault.
拿上包 然后我们就走
Grab a bag, and then we'll go--
我会跟上的
I'll follow you up.
夏洛蒂 我希望你现在开心了
I hope you're happy now, Charlotte,
因为我妈妈渴死了
'cause my mother is dying of thirst.
还有我竟然要拿着箱子
And I've just picked up a bag.
我在我婚礼上提着一个箱子
I'm carrying a case on my wedding eve.
好了 我要走了
All right. I gotta go.
但是我会在婚礼上找你的 好吗
But I'll see you there, OK?
我改变了大使♥馆♥的时间
I managed to change the time for the embassy,
还有
and...
- 抱歉 我们之间还好吗 - 当然
- Sorry. Are we OK? - Oh, yeah.
吉尔 你不用来参加婚礼的
Gil, you don't have to come to the wedding
如果你很忙的话
if you're too busy. That's--
我们刚正在做
We've just been doing
媒体监控
the media monitoring.
该死的 我要杀了他
Motherfuckers. I'll fucking kill him.
我要把他们撕成碎片
I'll take them to pieces!
他睡不着觉
He's not sleeping.
那个节目让她看得很闹心
It's what's-his-name. Got under his skin.
螺丝刀的脸面
Screwdriver-face.
哦 这个视频
Oh, the bit--
这个视频里他表示他杀死了他的妻子
The bit where he implied he murdered his wife.
对 不知怎么这个惹恼了他
Yeah, for some reason that's somewhat irked him.
吉尔 你不用关注这个的 我们能做好的
Gil, you don't need to focus on this. We can hit it.
我知道 我很专注
I know. I'm focused.
我在检视这份简报找寻突出的事实
I'm X-raying this briefing for salient facts.
我的意思是 我不想把这事说的太大
I mean, I don't want to make a big thing out of this,
但是有没有可能
but is it possible your father
你♥爸♥爸是这个世上最差劲的人
is the worst human being who ever lived?
呃 我不觉的这个
Uh, I-- I don't think that's--
他是不是真的不来参加婚礼
Is it true he's not coming to the wedding,
出于什么 嫌弃吗
out of... what, spite?
这很复杂
Well, it's complicated.
我想让他出局
I want to take him out.
我要摧毁泛美网络科技公♥司♥
I want to destroy ATN.
我不觉得这很明智
I'm not sure that's wise.
那如果我说这是明智的
And if I said it was wise,
你会对这个决定不满意吗
would you have a problem with that?
不会
No.
不管怎样 吉尔 我都会做你想做的
In the end, Gil, I'll do whatever you want.
西沃恩 听着
Siobhan, look. If there's something,
如果有什么是你能为我做的
anything, you can get me,
我正处在战斗之中
I'm in a fuckin' knife fight here,
我正拿着美国芝士做的假阴♥茎♥
I'm holding a dildo made out of American cheese.
这真的要发生了 对吧
So this is really gonna happen, yeah?
你知道我不想让中国工商银行成为财团的一部分对吧
You know I don't want ICBC as part of the syndicate, right?
75到150个基点
Uh, 75 to 150 basis points,
还有百分之二的承诺费
and point two percent commitment fee.
那么 对 没错
Then, uh, then, yeah. Fuck yeah.
- 我感觉很棒 - 天呐
- I feel good. - Holy shit.
没有他们我们就可以开始了 我回头再打给你
Without them we're good to go. Let me call you back.
你姐姐听说过科莫湖吗
Um, has your sister ever heard of Lake Como?
她听说过威尼斯没有 圣巴特岛 马尔代夫呢
Has she ever heard of Venice, St. Barts, the Maldives?
她听过这些地方没有 她肯定知道它们
Has she heard of these locations? She must be aware of them.
我收到电♥话♥了 你收到电♥话♥了吗
I got the call. You get the call?
我收到了
I got the fuckin' call.
我们进去吧 来吧
Shall we go inside? Come on.
什么 在这儿吗
What? In here?
老哥 我们在计划一次恶意收♥购♥
Brother, we are putting together a hostile takeover
一家世界上最大的
of one of the largest media corporations
媒体公♥司♥之一
in the world.
我觉得我们可以开一些不知年份的香槟
I think we can brave some non-vintage champagne.
能给我们来一些香槟吗
Wow. Um, can we get some champagne?
一瓶好吗 谢谢
A bottle, please? Thank you.
我们要谈多久 十天吗
What are we talkin'? Like ten days?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表