剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
or something else, you know, funny like that.
不 格雷格 我不是什么坏蛋
No, Greg, I'm not some beast.
事实上 我刚终于拿到工资了
Well, actually, I finally got paid--
好样的 好的
Attaboy. OK.
他们这里就像不用付电费一样
It's like they're not paying the light bill here,
但 但我终于拿到工资了
but, um, but I actually got paid,
我在考虑也许可以去
and I was thinking about maybe going to, um,
你去过加州比萨厨房♥吗
have you ever visited California Pizza Kitchen?
不 亲爱的上帝啊 不
No. Dear Lord, no.
很好吃的 汤姆
It's pretty delicious, Tom.
不不 根本不好吃 格雷格
No. No, it isn't, Greg.
我是说 你可能认为那很好吃 但是
I mean, you might think it tastes delicious, but...
他们做的咖喱鸡面就是我喜欢的味道
They make a Cajun chicken linguini just how I like it.
但你根本就不该喜欢它
But that's not how you're supposed to like it.
好吧 你的味觉可能没受过良好教育
OK, you probably have quite an undereducated palate.
我们出去吧 我来教你
So, let's go out, and I'll teach you.
我会向你演示怎么当个富人 好吗 会很有趣的
And I'll show you how to be rich. OK? It'll be fun.
他会顺着这条走廊来这 罗伊先生
He'll be just along the hallway here, Mr. Roy.
我之前来过这里
I have been here before,
我也知道走廊是干嘛用的
and I do know how hallways work.
很快会有人来接待您的
Someone will be with you shortly.
这都什么不着边际的废话 是吧
What a fuckin' song and dance, eh?
- 哈 - 罗伊先生 对不起
- Ah. - Mr. Roy. I am so sorry,
但总统传达了他真诚的歉意
but the president passes on his sincere apologies.
他目前正在处理一项国土安全事务
He's currently dealing with a matter of homeland security.
他相信你会理解的 但他会为这次面谈
He's sure you'll understand, but he's going to need to offer
提供一张其它面孔
an alternative face for this discussion.
其它面孔 这他妈是什么意思
"Alternative face," what the fuck does that mean?
我要是脱了裤子 也能给你看张其它面孔
If I drop my pants, I can show you an alternative face.
听起来如何
How does that sound?
我被冷落过吗
Have I been snubbed?
去查查我被冷落过没
Find out if I've been snubbed.
我想你没被冷落过
I don't think you've been snubbed.
这是冷落我吗 他妈的去查出来
Is this a snubbing?! Just fucking find out!
天啊 旺姆斯甘斯
Holy shit. Wamsgans!
这熊猫眼是怎么回事
A fuckin' black eye?
你们应该见见另一个家伙
You should see the other guy.
那个用大屌♥戳了你眼睛的家伙吗
The guy who jammed his dick in your eye?
就这么说吧
Let's just say, uh,
我和小茜在床上
I was in bed, with Shiv, so...
怎么 她揍了你吗
What? She punched you?
不是
No.
事情变得有点火热激烈
Things just get a little hot and heavy.
有点怪怪的 所以
A little freaky-deaky. So...
上我姐姐吗 真酷 兄弟
Fuckin' our sister? That's cool, man.
是的 你说起这个有点怪怪的
Yeah, it's kinda weird when you talk about that.
不 我觉得这很酷
No, I think it's really cool.
就像 就像什么 就像 干我姐姐
Like, what's it like, like, to bang our sister?
所以发生了什么 给我讲讲
So what's goin' on? Clue me in.
我们刚结束 兄弟
Uh, we just finished, bud.
是的 是的 我正准备去
Yup. Yeah, I'm gonna go, uh,
吃个麋鹿什么的
eat a fucking elk or something.
再见
See ya later.
嘿 汤姆
Oh, hey, Tom.
只是想说
Just to say I know
我知道你为我承担了很多事
you've been eating a lot of shit for me
虽然我不知情
that I don't know about,
但我很感激
and I appreciate that.
我想让你知道我喜欢你
And I want you to know I like you.
你是我这队的 兄弟
You're Team Kendall, man.
很多事情在变糟
Lot of stuff goin' down,
但你是我这队的
but you're on the team.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
敬我们
Here's to us.
敬我们
To us.
我想问你个事
Uh, so I do need to ask something,
不过
but, um...
我们关系还算不错吧
we're cool, yeah?
我们都是破坏王 对吧
Like, we're fuckin' disruptors, Yeah?
没错
Yeah.
不过
But, um...
不知道你会怎么说
what would you say...
如果我告诉你明天会有
what would you say if I told you
一场不信任投票 你会怎么说
that there was gonna be a vote of no confidence tomorrow?
把老头投出去 投一个新的守护者出来
Kick out the old man, in with the new guard.
罗曼站出来 老爹回家去
Romey and the homey.
你和肯德尔想搞死你老爹
You and Kendall are thinking of killing your dad?
- 这个嘛 - 有点希腊悲剧的意思
- Well-- - That's a little Greek tragedy.
跟俄狄浦斯一样
Yeah, Oedipus.
俄狄浦斯:出生时即被抛弃,后在不知情的情况下,弑父娶母
我说过我要睡玛西娅了吗
Did I say that I was going to fuck Marcia?
没有 她那么性感 虽然我绝对会的
No. Although I definitely would, 'cause she's hot.
不过 你知道 那都是后话了
But that's, you know, that's like phase two.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
小事小事
Yeah, no. No worries.
这地方变了啊
This place has changed.
是啊
Uh... yeah.
我意思是一切都变了
I mean, well, e-everything changes.
我们也变了
We've changed.
怎么回事 小茜·罗伊突然这么煽情
What's this? Shiv Roy goes soulful.
一点都不适合你
Does not suit you.
就像你穿了件高领毛衣还粘了一撮小胡子
It's like you're wearing a turtleneck and a stick-on mustache.
是吗
All right, yeah.
我也是有感情的好吧
Well, I do have feelings.
祝贺米勒当选参议员
So, uh, congratulations on Senator Miller.
谢谢
Thank you.
这可不是典型的南方战略啊
Not exactly the fuckin' Southern Strategy,
能在纽约州让一群犹太人 黑人和媒体研究教授
gettin' a bunch of Jews, blacks, and media studies professors
给民♥主♥党投票 不过还是
to vote in a Democrat in New York state, but still...
去你的 你看到票数了
Fuck you. You've seen the numbers.
不错 还有一堆分♥析♥数字的方法
Yeah, there's a number of ways of analyzing the numbers.
我不顾丑闻的压力完美完成任务
I did a fucking good job, in the teeth of a scandal.
就光这一点 我战绩斐然
At this point in the cycle, I knocked it out of the fucking park.
这杯值得敬我自己
So here's to me.
吉尔·艾维斯人♥民♥共和党的情况怎么样
How's everything in the People's Republic of Gil Eavis?
棒极了
Amazing.
直说吧 小茜 这算什么
So, go on, Shiv, what is this?
好吧
OK, uh, well...
我想让你考虑加入我们
I want you to think about joining us.
- 加入我和乔伊斯 - 给个理由
- Me and Joyce. - Why?
因为我需要团队里有个搅屎棍
Because I need a piece of shit on the team.
你考虑一下
What do you think?
我想 你和我 这算个好主意吗
Is it a good idea? You and me?
- 当然 为什么这么说 - 依据过往经历
- Uh, yeah. Why? - Historically speaking,
我们搞到一起的可能性极大
we found it quite hard not to fuck each other.
很高兴见到你 这么短时间第二次见面了
It's great to see you... on such short notice.
闭嘴 吃饭
Shush. Eat.
爷爷 我都吃完一大半了
I finished most of 'em, Grandpa.
你妈说你没钱了
Your mother says you don't have any money.
不过事实上 最近
Until recently, but actually, um,
我的工资到账了
my pay came through.
我现在特别有钱
And now I'm incredibly rich.
- 是吗 - 嗯哼
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
我敢肯定你一定乐坏了
Well, uh, I'm sure you're going to be very happy.
多谢
Thank you.
她还给我说要让你吃好
She also told me to feed you,
所以 吃完
so eat up.
实话说
Whew. Honestly,
我觉得我前段时间太穷了
I think my stomach might have shrunk
把我的胃都饿收缩了
during my... my period of poverty.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表