剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
这个阿龙是谁啊
Who's this guy, Alon?
名望很高的企业心理医生
A very highly regarded corporate therapist.
会是一套非常有力的观点
It'll be a very compelling package.
在沙漠中团聚的一家人
A family reunited in the desert.
- 桑迪·弗内斯来了 - 他不能那样
- Sandy Furness is here. - He can't do that.
这不是黄鼠狼给鸡拜年嘛
Pepsi doesn't just drop in to see Coke.
不如你给我40亿美元
How about you give me four billion dollars?
我还是老板 你投资 双赢
I stay boss, you invest, happy ending for all.
我们应该谈谈的是
What I think we should really have a conversation about
肯德尔居然不在
is the fact that Kendall's not here,
有报道说他吸毒成瘾
and there are reports of him running around taking drugs.
这些报道都跟我无关
I had nothing to do with those stories.
你相信你父亲吗
Do you believe your father?
不 我觉得整件事都是假的
No, I think this whole thing is fake.
我真觉得他
I genuinely believe he's going to be
能成为美国下届总统
the next president of the United States,
吉尔需要你这样的人
and Gil could really use someone like you.
问题是 你真的这么想要这份工作
The question is, do you want this enough
不惜和家人做对吗
to go to war with your family?
你这是反抗 搞破坏
It's rebellion. Sabotage.
你去从政是为了证明自己很独♥立♥
You run towards politics to prove that you're your own man.
其实你就是个懦夫
You're a fucking coward.
你们好呀 混♥蛋♥们 争论什么呢
What up, motherfuckers? What are we arguing about?
你就是嫉妒
You're so fucking jealous
自己给孩子的财富
of what you've given your own kids.
骂女儿是懦夫 骂到哭吗
Calling your daughter a coward 'til she cries?
- 真男人 - 洛根
- Big man. - Logan!
你什么都不是
You are a fucking nobody.
挺好看的吧
It's a pretty great view, huh?
我说的是风景不是我
I mean, out there. Not me.
我们进行到哪了 鲍勃
Where are we at, Bob?
抱歉 当我不在吧
Excuse me, I--I'm actually not even here.
- 你现在的数字是5.3吗 - 没错
- You're at 5.3? - Correct.
这个
And I think
应该可以接受
we can live with that.
是吧
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
价格公道
It's a fair price.
这我不知道
Well, I don't know about that.
你会拥有70家当地电视台
You'll have 70 local TV stations.
你要是买♥♥了桑迪的公♥司♥ 就成当地电视台大亨了
Buy in Sandy, you're King Kong of local.
你孩子知道 他很聪明
The kid knows. The kid's smart.
可以了吗
Are we good?
让我们想五分钟
Give us five minutes.
给你找个房♥间坐一会
We'll set you up with a room.
不错吧 可以喝威士忌庆祝了吗
Good, right? Is it whiskey time?
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
- 价格不错哦 - 到底怎么回事
- Uh, it's a good price. - What the fuck's going on?
我要买♥♥ 他就给我低价吗
He's selling me things I want at a fair price?
然后呢 给他口吗
So what's next? Fellatio?
他应该只是想快点脱手
I think he just wants out, fast.
他要是脱手了 我们就搞他
If he does, we fuck him.
我们刚刚不是已经搞了他吗
I think we did just fuck him.
他好像很开心
He's smiling.
他要是开心就不对劲
It's no good if he's smiling.
客观讲
Well, objectively,
我们和他要是
I mean, if we get what we want
都能达成愿望
and he gets what he wants--
把他们赶出去
You screw them out.
铲除
You chisel them out.
碾压他们
You fuckin' hurt them.
看他们痛苦
And then you watch them squeal.
虽然我也很喜欢伤害人
I like hurting human beings as much as the next guy,
可是爸爸 这个交易很棒啊
but, Dad, this is really fucking good.
送他上电梯 跟他说要4.9每股
Walk him to the elevator and tell him 4.9.
爸爸 这样不行 太侮辱人了
Oh, Dad, no, that's--it's insulting.
送他上电梯 跟他说要4.9
Walk him to the elevator and tell him 4.9.
格里 你去
Gerri, you do it.
你滚
You, fuck off.
做不到就滚
If you can't do it, fuck off!
好吧
All right.
用手♥机♥发短♥信♥也行 胆小鬼
Just text on your phone, ya bendy fuck.
这样墙色调就暖了
Really just warms the walls.
- 格雷格 - 嘿
- Greg. - Hey.
- 干啥子 - 等下
- Ow! Dude. - Yo. Whoa whoa.
- 嗯嗯 - 等一下
- Yeah, yeah. - Hold on, hold on, hold on.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
什么 刚才吗 没什么事
What? Oh, that? That was nothing.
有时候就得装傻 知道不
Sometimes you gotta play possum, ya know?
让他发随便打 等打累了
Let him punch it out till he gets tired,
你就能一击致命
and then you go in for the kill.
不错 不过等一下
Right, nice. Listen, hold on.
- 嗯 - 肯德尔怎么样了
- Yeah. - How's Kendall doin'?
他也不理你吗
He's blowing you off too?
我上次找到他 还是他跟一群废柴吸毒的时候
Last time I saw him he was smoking crank with some mole men,
不过那是一个月前了
but that was like a month ago.
- 他在努力做了 - 好吧 在拉投资吗
- He's hustlin'. - Yeah, right. VCing?
周末我可能见他 如果他来的话
I may be seeing him this weekend. If he shows.
- 是吗 - 我靠
- Oh, yeah? - Aw, fuck.
哥们 你应该不认识布拉格的毒贩吧
Dude, I don't suppose you know a coke dealer in Prague, do you?
可能吧 怎么了
Ah, probably. Yeah. Why?
汤姆·瓦姆的单身派对
Tom Wams' bachelor party.
他要是不出现 我没时间管这个
"And if he doesn't show--" I don't have time for this.
听我说哥们 去他妈的布拉格
Hey, let me tell you something, dude. Fuck Prague.
我女朋友和她的疯狗
My girlfriend and her fuckin' freak dogs
- 举办一个 你听说过菱形肌派对吗
- run these-- You ever heard of these parties, Rhomboid?
扯淡
Bullshit.
老酷了 真的
I'm tellin' ya. I'm fuckin' cool.
你就是不懂
You don't understand.
怎么 因为你奶头上戴环
Why, because you have a nipple ring
对这件事喋喋不休 就酷吗
and simply will not stop going on about it?
那也比告诉大家你跟德瑞勾结
It's better than telling everyone you're down with Dre
就因为他每逢圣诞节送你谷物棒强
because he sends you cereal bars at Christmas.
去你的 老子还要面子呢
Fuck you. I have a reputation.
我不能带下面的人去看混♥蛋♥艺术家
I can't take my crew to watch some art pricks
跟着节奏带着圆顶高帽跳舞
dance around in bowler hats and twizzle their mustaches
扭着他们的小胡子
out of time to the beats.
说完了吗 知道还有谁会去吗
Are you done? You know who else will be there?
桑迪·弗内斯
Sandy Furness.
真假
Fuck off.
说真的呢
I'm tellin' you.
扯淡 他还参加那玩意吗
Bleahh. He goes to that kind of thing?
不可思议吧 这可是你老爸
I know, right? But he is sitting
梦寐以求的生意 要跟他谈
on the other half of your dad's dream deal.
谈成了就能多拿下50家本地电视台
Packet of 50 more local stations.
来参加派对吧 劝他卖♥♥掉
Come to the party, get him to sell,
相信我
and trust me when I say this,
谈成了你老爹会把你捧上天
you will become the number one son.
桑迪居然去 天啊
Sandy...goes? Jesus.
要带谁去名字告诉我 我给你邀请
Yeah. Get me those names and I'll get you on that list.
还有件事 带肯德尔来 好不
bring Kendall, OK?
我得跟他和好
I need to patch things up with him.
好棒
Oh, fuck yeah.
- 喜欢吗 - 嗯
- What do you think? - Yeah.
哥们 后面音量调大点行吗
Hey, bro, can you turn up the bass in the back?
再大点
Louder.
- 感觉好吗 - 什么
- You feelin' good? - What?
- 感觉好吗 - 好极了
- You're good? - Yeah, I'm great.
很兴奋
I'm psyched.
- 放轻松 对吧 弗兰克 - 嗯
- Nice and loose, yeah, Frank? - Yeah.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表