剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我想要你
我在队里 可能会碰到
准备好
吉尔
在此开始
由吉尔·艾维斯批准,由吉尔·艾维斯竞选总统基金支持
我能信任你 是吧
I can trust you, right?
不能
No.
因为
Because, um,
我们准备投票认定我父亲不可信任
we're calling a vote of no confidence on my dad.
什么鬼
What the fuck...
你要是做这个 你得考虑最坏的情况
You do this, you gotta look worst case.
劳伦斯 尤恩 伊洛娜 都会参与进来
Lawrence, Ewan, Ilona, all in play.
再来一个我们就能稳赢
One more makes us sure winners.
三年前你还在精神病院
Three years ago you were still in the nuthouse.
爸 那叫康复中心 而且我已经在恢复了
Dad, it's called rehab, and I'm in recovery.
你应该替一个胜利者卖♥♥命 像吉尔
You should be working for a winner like Gil,
同一个有激♥情♥的混♥蛋♥工作 像我
with an exciting bastard like me.
我尝试过和你玩 但你出轨了
I tried playing with you, you broke.
我想让我们
I'd like us to be...
专一
exclusive?
这当然是我的梦想了
It's obviously the dream.
如果你愿意 你可以和我一起住在新墨西哥
If you wanted, you could live with me in New Mexico--
不要
No.
爸身体不行
Dad's not well.
只有你试图毁灭他 他才会尊重你
The only way he'll respect you is if you try to destroy him.
我爱我的父亲
I love my father,
但他目前不适合经营这个公♥司♥
but he is currently unfit to run this company
而我要号♥召投票判定他不可信任
and I'm calling for a vote of no confidence
作为CEO和主席
in him as CEO and chairman.
扯淡 不行
Bullshit. No.
所有赞成的人
All in favor?
你♥他♥妈♥最好是在闻你的胳肢窝 罗穆卢斯
You better be smelling your fucking armpit, Romulus.
反对
Against.
我是主席 决定性票 他妈的结束了
I'm chairman. Casting vote. It's fucking over.
投票结果是什么
What's the vote?
我的儿子 你尽力了 你输了
My son, that was your best shot. You lost.
罗伊先生
Mr. Roy.
喂 罗根·罗伊 介意和你拍张照吗
Hey, Logan Roy! Mind if I get a quick photo?
- 我是你的死忠粉 - 退后
- I'm a big fan. - Step back.
超级 超级粉丝 我喜欢你的作品
Big, big fan. I-I love your work.
我喜欢你做得一切 我爱所有的种族主义 恨女主意
I love everything you do. I love all the racism, misogyny--
退后
Step off.
- 真的非常酷 - 保安
- It's really cool stuff! - Security!
罗根 看这边
Logan, over here!
这是我的尿
My fuckin' piss!
你个独断主义的渣滓
You're fuckin' monopolist scum!
- 弄进眼睛里去了吗 - 我希望你死
- Did it get in your eye? - I hope you die!
能麻烦您把这个打开吗
Can you open this up, please?
- 不要有人进来 - 好的 退后
- I want no one else in here. - All right, stay back.
能再带下来一件衬衫吗
Can we get another shirt down here?
罗伊先生在外面出了点事情
We had an incident outside with Mr. Roy.
你觉得有多少人尿在了那个袋子里
How many people do you think pissed in that bag
才能有那么多
to get all that piss?
我是说 里面全是尿液
I mean, it's just urine.
我没事 我没事
I'm good, I'm good.
别大惊小怪的 我没事 好吧
No fuss, no fuss, I'm good. OK?
- 你还好吗 - 没事
- Are you OK? - Fine.
别缠着我了
Don't get all over me.
- 行吧 - 好的
- OK? - OK.
这些信托油管的傻♥逼♥
These trust fund YouTube shits.
恶 天哪 我们这里有几个这些人
Ugh. God, we had a couple of these guys--
我在这里 好吧
I'm here. OK?
好了 我了解到
Now, I understand
你想让我把我每个想法都说给你听
you want me to go through my every thought with you.
我很高兴终于能有机会
I appreciate finally getting a chance
谈谈你在考虑的这些主要变动 是的
to talk through these very major moves you're considering, yes.
我们意识到
We've become aware
一些可得的非常诱人的资产
of some very desirable assets that are available.
一大堆当地电视台
A block of local TV stations.
价值被严重低估
Highly undervalued.
电视
Teevvvee--
哦我记得这个
Oh, I remember those.
在我的健身房♥还有一个
We still have one of those in my gym.
哦真好 能有我儿子大学酒友
Oh, it's so great to have the wisdom of my son's
的智慧在场
college drinking buddy in the room.
我爱死他找我要钱的样子了
I just love the way he asks me for money.
不 我明白
No, I get it.
但现在有一个要紧的事情 对吧
But there is a pressing issue, right?
这是一个更大的战略的一部分
Well, it's part of a larger strategy.
不 我明白这些
No, I-- I get all that.
我只是 好吧
I'm just-- All right.
我觉得这里的问题在于 先生
I think the issue here, sir,
所有人都他妈恨死你了
is that everyone fucking hates you.
天晴 天阴
It's cloudy, it's sunny.
你想要推动这个巨大的
You want to push through a massive
政♥治♥敏感的收♥购♥
politically sensitive buy-up,
而我今早喝卡布奇诺的时候看到了这个
and I'm reading this over my morning cappuccino.
上面说你的家庭是一场恐怖剧
It says your family is a horror show
而且在摧毁美国
and it's destroying America.
也许我们应该收♥购♥这个
Maybe we should buy this.
肯达尔对你发起了诉讼
Kendall launched a lawsuit against you.
你炒掉了你的半个董事会
You have fired half of your board.
- 你的COO是他妈的一个笑话 - 喂
- Your COO is a fucking joke. - Whoa.
老兄 这就是人们在说的话 谁在乎它是不是真的呢
Bro, that's what people are saying. Who cares if it's true?
人们说他是个吸嗨了的皇太子
People say that he's a coked-up dauphin
分不清屎和高级鞋油
that doesn't know shit from Shinola,
而且你们两个都不说话了
and that the two of you aren't even talking to each other,
这我也开始感觉到了
which I am getting a vibe of.
本来 这些我才不在乎
Now, I could care less,
但是甚至是这个收♥购♥当地电视台的交易的小道消息
but even the advance whispers of this local TV deal
都让人如此生你的气
have people so mad at you
他们跑到街上朝你扔尿
that they're throwing piss at you on the street.
我们还不知道那是不是真的尿
We don't know that it was actually piss.
那是尿
It was piss.
你想大买♥♥一番
You want to go on a shopping spree.
我信任你 但我们能不能先把门面修一修
I trust you, but can we please fix the visuals?
这是个家族企业
This is a family business.
但是这个家族烂透了
But the family is fucked,
而这影响到了股价
and it's hurting the stock.
无论何时这个国家经受战争的考验
Whenever war has tested this nation,
我们都胜利了
we have won out.
而我相信这就是我们现在面对的情况
And that is what I believe we face right now.
对抗人类
Nothing less than a war
不平等的战争
against human inequality,
我们必须打这场战争
a war we must fight
来阻止大到不可想象的权力和财富
to stop unimaginably vast power and riches
落入小到难以置信
falling into the hands
的人的手中
of an impossibly small number of men.
我不惧怕这场战争
I'm not afraid of this fight.
我知道你也不怕
I know you're not either.
这场战争从这里开始
This fight starts here.
我是吉尔·艾维斯 我批准这条消息
I'm Gil Eavis, and I approved this message.
我不知道 这个阶级斗争的屁话
I don't know, this class war shit,
你不觉得有点不通世故吗
don't you find it a little jejune?
- 不通世故 - 嗯 就是幼稚的意思
- Jejune? - Yeah. It means juvenile.
我知道这个词什么意思
Yeah, I-- I know what it means.
我只是以为只有傻♥逼♥才会用这个词
I just thought only assholes said it.
- 不 我不觉得它不通世故 - 这是你故意整我吗
- No, I do not find it jejune. - Is this you pulling my hair?
因为你为什么要让我加入这个 我不适合
Because why did you bring me in for this? I'm not a good fit.
我是真心觉得他会成为下一任美国总统
I genuinely believe he's gonna be the next president of the United States.
而且你了解我 我从来不相信任何事的
And you know me, I don't believe in anything.
你和乔伊斯结束了吗
Are you finished with Joyce now?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表