剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
深深地憎恨彼此
have been deeply and madly in hate with each other,
并且你恨了很多年了
and you have been for many years,
但是我想让你知道我就是我
but I want you to know that I'm my own thing,
我完全有权代表
and I am fully authorized--
我完全有权代表
I am fully authorized
洛根进行谈判
to negotiate on behalf of Logan.
是的 他在研究卫星就像在1985年那样
Yeah, he's doing satellites like it's 1985.
爸爸让他在后面控制塑料方向盘
Dad's got him holding the plastic steering wheel in the back
然后告诉他他在开车
and telling him he's driving.
你一定要原谅我的弟弟
You have to excuse my brother.
他现在正在适应药物治疗
He's adjusting to his medication right now.
那么你♥他♥妈♥的滚回你的小团体怎么样
How about you fuck off back to your little gang-bang?
- 看到他是怎么跟我说话的了吗 - 你真让自己尴尬
- See how he talks to me? - You're embarrassing yourself.
- 你是家人 - 他过去尝尝把我关在一个笼子里
- You're family. - He used to lock me in a cage.
- 去他妈的不可能 - 是的 这是真的
- What the fuck? - No, that's a true story.
什么 你假装不记得把我关狗窝的事了
What, you're pretending that you don't remember the dog pound?
- 你说什么呢 - 是的 这只是个游戏
- Are you tripping? - Yeah, it was a "game."
我不得不爬进厨房♥这个大狗笼子里
I had to go climb in this big dog cage in the kitchen
等着有人来接我
and wait for someone to come collect me.
是吗 好吧 我 我不知道
Oh, yeah? Well, I-I don't know.
可能是三分钟 也可能是整个下午
Might be three minutes, might be the whole afternoon.
我才四岁 我当时用一个冷的锡碗吃狗粮
Four years old. I was eating dog food out of a cold tin bowl.
我明白 这种破事都可以拍个电影了 对吧
I know, right? They should make a fuckin' movie of this shit, right?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
- 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 - 怎么了
- What the fuck are you doing? - What?
- 你刚才在扯什么淡 - 我想说什么就说什么啊
- What was that bullshit? - I can say what I want.
是的 但是你 刚才太扯了 你疯了吧
Yeah, but you--That was insane. You're acting insane.
所以你想让我假装那一切没有发生过吗
So you just want me to pretend that none of that happened?
发生过什么
What happened?
什么都没有发生 狗狗收♥容♥所♥的事没有发生过
None of it happened. Dog pound didn't happen.
我从来没有逼你吃过狗粮
I never made you eat dog food.
当时有一个装满食物的碗
There was a bowl that was filled with chow,
我在没有吃完之前不能离开笼子
and I couldn't leave the cage until I finished it.
那是一个游戏 你很喜欢玩儿
It was a game, you enjoyed it.
问问康纳 问问小小茜
A-Ask Connor. Ask Shiv.
我喜欢被关在笼子里 脖子上还拴着皮带吗
I enjoyed being in a cage with a leash around my neck?
现在又加上皮带了 你真的是满嘴谎话
So now there's a leash? You're full of shit.
我 我满嘴谎话
Me? I'm full of shit?
- 玩儿的愉快 - 你♥他♥妈♥滚出去
- Have fun. - Get the fuck outta here.
混♥蛋♥啊
Asshole! Nwahh!
我有一匹骟马 栗褐色的
- So I got this gelding, right? Chestnut brown.
你都想象不到它的头盖骨有多大
You wouldn't believe the size of this guy's cranium.
就像一个大号♥的酒杯那么大
Big ol' noggin!
嘿 康纳 我能问你点儿事吗
Hey! Con, can I ask you something?
你还记得我们小时候狗狗收♥容♥所♥的事情吗
Do you remember anything about a dog pound when we were growing up?
记得 我记得你们玩儿的那个游戏
Sure, I remember that game you used to play.
他的确曾经把我关在一个笼子里
So he used to lock me in a fucking cage.
是的 一个大笼子 在你妈妈家那里
Sure, the big cage, yeah, in your mother's place.
在切尔滕纳姆市一间洗衣房♥里
The laundry room in Cheltenham.
谢谢你 他还跟我打马虎眼
Thank you! He's trying to gaslight me.
不 你当时很喜欢
No, you liked it!
是你让他把你关在笼子里的
You asked to be put in that cage.
- 什么 - 是啊
- What? - Yeah.
虽然很奇葩 但是我觉得你很喜欢
It was really weird, but I think you enjoyed it.
好吧 所以是我请求吃狗粮的吗
OK, so I asked to eat dog food?
我记得是巧克力蛋糕
It was chocolate cake. I think.
- 扯淡 - 我不知道啊
- Bullshit. - I don't know.
不 肯达尔把我锁在一个笼子里 我变傻了
No. Kendall locked me in a cage, I went weird,
我开始尿床
I started wetting the bed,
所以老爸才把我送到圣安德鲁斯
and that's why Dad sent me away to St. Andrews.
不 罗曼 爸爸送你去军校
No, Rome, Dad sent you to military school
是因为你自己要求去的
because you asked to go.
- 哦 你就瞎扯淡吧 - 我是这么记得
- Oh, you're full of shit! - That's how I remember it!
听着 我的农场
So listen, my ranch
完全不受生物或化学攻击
is completely safe from biological or chemical attack.
- 这些是你的朋友们 对吧 - 是的
- These are your friends, right? - Yeah.
- 欢迎你们去玩儿 随时都行 提前预约或者临时过来都行
- You'd all be welcome, anytime, pre- or post-apocalypse.
汤姆
Tom!
- 汤姆 - 嘿
- Tom. - Hey.
你见到肯达尔了吗
Have you seen Kendall?
没有
No.
我觉得我们应该留意一下他
I feel like we should maybe keep an eye out for him.
啊 该死的
Aw, damn it.
汤姆 亲爱的 我和吉尔在ATN电台
Tom, sweetheart, I'm at ATN with Gil.
你能长话短说吗
What's the least amount of syllables you can say this in?
我只是想弄清楚
Well, I just want to be clear
我们之间的关系
in terms of you and me.
是可以互相交换条件吗
Is this a quid pro quo arrangement?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
就是 你知道的 如果我
It's just, you know, if I--
如果我 举个例子
if I, for instance,
如果我摸了别人的胸
if I touch a boob,
你就去抓一个小♥弟♥弟♥吗
do you grab a dick?
我不知道是不是
I don't know if that's a--
我就是用类似华氏度和摄氏度
Just to get a rough chart of comparison
粗略的比喻一下
from Fahrenheit to Celsius,
或者说是以眼还眼
or, you know, an eye for an eye?
以牙还牙吗
Or an orifice for an orifice?
我就是想明白一下界限在哪里
I'm just trying to get a sense of the parameters here.
呃 汤姆 我现在不能和你商量这件事
Uh, Tom, I can't negotiate right now.
但是我们心里是明白的 对吧 我们明白的
But we know, right? We just know.
是的
Sure.
我们明白的
We know.
所以说 啊哦
- S-- Oop--
所以你会像处理私人生活那样来竞选吗
So you want to run the tree on how personal stuff plays?
议题 议题 议题
Issues, issues, issues.
我能处理好阿谀谄媚的问题 小茜
I can handle the soft soap, Shiv.
嘿 肯达尔 我刚和小茜打了电♥话♥
Hey, Kendall. Just spoke to Shiv.
我获取了寻欢作乐的官方许可哦
Official permission for having of the fun.
太棒了 真为你感到开心
Amazing. So happy for you.
嘿 伙计 能帮我处理一下这个吗
Hey, man, can I get this, uh--
- 嘿 肯 - 嘿 弗兰克 听我说
- Hey, Ken. - Hey, Frank. Listen.
我想到了一个办法
I've had an approach.
一个非常有意思的办法
It's kind of a very interesting approach,
我想让你把精力放在这上面
and I wanted to get your brain on it.
我听那些姑娘们说了 那个杜斯特的事 和艺术有关是吗
I heard from the girls. The Dust thing. With the art?
我知道 我看到她们了 已经了谈好了
Yeah, I know. I saw them. It's locked down.
她们想告诉你 她们很喜欢你在房♥间里的表现 但是
They wanted you to know they loved you in the room. But--
我刚和那个姑娘谈了 我们说好了
I just spoke to the girl. We're good.
肯 她们已经在别的地方安排好了
Ken, they're already setting this up elsewhere.
但是正如我刚才所说
But like I said,
她们喜欢你在房♥间里的表现
they loved you in the room.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我觉得还有别的更高的价钱她们可以赚
I think there's other money and they liked it better.
那我们就调价
Then we match it.
我试过了 但是
I tried that already, but--
说真的 她们喜欢你在房♥间里的表现
Seriously, they loved you in the room.
你♥他♥妈♥能别再说她们喜欢我在房♥间里的表现了吗
Will you stop telling me they loved me in the fucking room?!
弗兰克 你第一次说的时候我就听到了
Frank! I heard you the first time.
好吧 好吧 我来和她谈谈
OK. OK, let me talk to her.
我能处理这件事
I can fix this.
好吗
Yeah?
嘿 嘿 我能和你谈一下吗
Hey. Hey. Can we talk for a second?
我们能下次再说吗
Can we do this another time?
我刚挂了弗兰克的电♥话♥
I just got off the phone to Frank.
发生了什么事 他都告诉我了
What happened? He told me.
我很抱歉 不是要针对你
I'm sorry, it's nothing personal.
我本来不该给你说的 但是我将得到一笔原始资本
I shouldn't be telling you this, but I'm about to land a chunk of seed capital
和爱达荷州的面♥积♥一样大
the size of fuckin' Idaho,
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表