剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
不是我矫情
I don't wanna be melodramatic,
我没钱吃饭了 身子骨快撑不住了
but my body is growing weak due to a lack of sustenance.
装在狗屎的袋子里吗
But in a dog poop baggie?
我家里有一堆
Yeah, I have a bunch of 'em
- 这样的袋子 - 格雷戈 很恶心的
- from back home... - Greg, that's disgusting.
不会啊
Not really.
新袋子里有没有狗屎
It's not like they pre-poop them or something,
这不过就是袋子而已
like, it's not like-- they're just bags, really.
别有心理障碍就好了
It's just a mental barrier.
马上去拿一双克罗克特与琼斯的结头牛津鞋
A pair of cap-toe Oxfords, Crockett & Jones, ASAP.
露辛达 看看能让这位
Lucinda, can we figure out where we might put
天才般的格雷戈先生坐到哪
the talented Mr. Greg?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
- 纳撒尼尔 - 西沃恩
- Nathaniel. - Siobhan.
最近怎么样
How have you been?
还行 挺忙的
Uh, yeah, good. Busy.
好吧
Right.
所以这算是
So, is this...?
工作
Work.
- 好吧 当然了 - 没错
- OK. Of course. - Yeah.
- 怎么了 - 工作
- Wha-- What? - Work.
在四星级酒店的床上开工作会议
A little work meeting on the bed of a four-star hotel.
思想别那么龌龊
Get your mind out of the gutter.
好的
OK.
和乔伊斯合作的怎么样
How's it goin' workin' with... Joyce?
那个从奥尔巴尼来的温柔妹子
That tall glass of tepid water from Albany.
还不错
It's great. Yeah.
那个贫困版菲德尔·卡斯特罗怎么样
How's the, uh, poor man's Fidel Castro?
那个1975年的资深参议员
Senior senator from the state of 1975.
你觉得还好吗
How's that workin' out for ya?
好多了 开熏
Better. Zing!
我在想你能不能帮我个忙
I wondered if you could do me a favor.
我欠你人情了吗
Do I owe you a favor?
我屈尊跟你约会了啊
Yeah, 'cause I deigned to date you.
你屈尊 你真会说
You deigned. That's nice.
而且我以为我们会成为朋友的
And I thought we were gonna be friends.
没错 我想成为你朋友
Sure. I wanna be friends.
那就好
Good.
我想查一下某个人的背景
I need a background check on somebody.
这有可能牵扯到道德问题
Well, that might cause some ethical issues.
因为这世道上我们男人和你们女人
'Cause there's a world where my guy and your gal
都会为了民♥主♥党提名而搞的不可开交
end up in the mud wrestling for the Democratic nomination.
跟政♥治♥没有关系
No, it's not political.
我需要某人没公开过的背景资料
I need background on someone off the record.
- 玛西亚的 - 玛西亚
- Uh, Marcia. - Marcia.
- 那个恶毒后妈 - 嗯
- The wicked stepmother. - Yeah.
过了几年我才突然意识到
It occurred to me a few years too late
我对她一无所知
that I don't really know anything about her.
所以 就调查一下以防万一
So... just due diligence.
- 可以吗 - 呃
- OK? - Well, um,
我认识一个极其讨厌的人
I know a really horrible guy
不过他要价相当高
who's incredibly expensive.
可以的 听起来可以
OK. Yeah, that sounds great. OK.
- 交给你了 - 好的 夫人
- All goes through you? - Yes, milady.
好了
OK.
- 屈尊 - 没错
- "Deigned." - Yeah.
你见过我跟你约会之后的那些女人了吗
Did you see the women I dated after you?
她们会跟你约会是因为你跟我约会过
Yeah. They only dated you because you dated me.
她们想的就是 这人绝对有什么过人之处
They were like, "Oh, I guess he must have something."
微视达多元化与骚扰政策
Waystar diversity and harassment policy.
微视达诺伊可一直致力于打造一个宽容
Waystar Royco has worked hard to develop a tolerant
且给予尊重的工作环境
and respectful workplace.
公♥司♥坚决贯彻
The company is strongly committed
唯才是用的
to making employment decisions
雇佣准则
based on valid requirements
不论是什么种族 宗教 国籍
and without regards to race, religion, national origin,
血统 性别 性别认同
ancestry, gender, gender identity,
性别表达 性别偏好
gender expression, sex preference,
性取向 是否生理或心理有障碍
sexual orientation, physical or mental disability,
是否参军 婚姻状况
military status, marital status,
或者其他受相关法律保护的人
or any other status as is protected by applicable law.
法律所要求的平权计划
Where the law requires affirmative action programs,
就是公♥司♥践行的标准
the company will strive to comply with the provisions of those laws.
感谢你的观看
Thank you for your attention.
欢迎到微视达诺伊可来大展宏图
Welcome to your new future at Waystar Royco.
亲身体会
Feel it!
- 嗨 数据怎么样 - 嗨
- Hey. Where we at? - Hey.
- 我们又下降了两个多点 - 操
- We're down two more points. - Fuck.
听着 桑迪·弗内斯来了
Listen, Sandy Furness is here.
- 什么意思 - 意思是他来了
- What do you mean? - I mean, he's here,
- 就在公♥司♥楼里 - 他不能那么做
- in the building. - He can't do that.
百事可乐都不敢直接找可口可乐
Fucking Pepsi doesn't just drop in to see Coke.
把他藏在没人看到的地方
Put him where no one can see him.
南厢吧 我来了
South tank. I'm right here.
凶神恶煞准备进攻了
Sharks are circling.
要是你♥爸♥见到他们就立即开枪
Your father would shoot him on sight.
我现在不想听我爸会怎么做这种话
You know, I don't need to hear what my father would do right now.
- 他现在又不在 - 是的
- OK? He's not here. - Right.
- 我能处理好 - 他不在
- I'm gonna handle it. - He's not here.
弗内斯先生 您大驾光临
Mr. Furness, what a surprise.
- 有失远迎 - 别客气
- So kind of you to drop by. - Oh, not at all.
我就是来关心一下你♥爸♥爸的病情
I just came to say how sorry I was to hear about your dad.
打电♥话♥就行的还亲自跑一趟
Well, it's so kind of you to do it in person
您人太好了
when you could have just called.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望我过来没引起别人误会
Well, I hope I didn't send the birds a-tweeting,
毕竟现在有这么多不确定性
what with all the uncertainty and whatnot.
我们会告诉大家您是作为朋友来的
We'll make sure people know it's just friendly.
你会替我给你♥爸♥带好吗 告诉他我来过了
And you'll give your dad my best, tell him I stopped by?
没问题的
Of course. Sure.
等新闻不容易让他犯心脏病的时候再说
Maybe when that news is, uh... less likely to kill him.
好吧
OK, well,
感谢你过来
thank you. I do-- I appreciate this.
我想说
Oh, and just to say,
可以给你些建议
if, um, I can give you any advice,
现在我退居二线了
I'm just watching the wheels nowadays,
你要是想听我意见
so if you want to run anything by me
可以把我当中立的人用
as an honest broker, use me.
我可以当你导师
A mentor.
您人太好了
That is a very kind offer.
我们两公♥司♥一起有无限可能性
Well, there's probably a million options with our two firms.
做交易 收♥购♥ 合作
Swaps, acquisitions, cooperative interactions.
这些明智的决定
You know, smart stuff
只有你这样的年轻人才能理解
only a young man like you can conceive of.
桑迪
Well, Sandy,
你一直都很机智
you've been pretty smart.
总之是比监管者聪明
Smarter than the regulators, anyway.
沃尔特
Vaulter.
我不在乎自作聪明的人说什么
I don't care what the wise apples say.
我还有件事
Well, uh, I've got a thing.
杰斯 能送送弗内斯先生吗
Hey, Jess, will you take Mr. Furness down?
看看你 处在暴风中心
Look at you. Right in the eye of the raging storm and...
却这么泰然自若
and cool as a cucumber.
继续坚持 保持联♥系♥
Stay strong. Stay in touch.
- 嗯 - 怎么回事
- Yeah. - What happened?
他说没有他我就玩完了
He said I was dead in the water without him
想在背后操纵我
and tried to finger-bang me.
你怎么回应的
What'd you say?
我说宁可吃自己屎
Said I'd rather eat my own shit.
- 你听说了吗 - 什么
- Have you heard? - What?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表