剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
卫星发射 等一下
that I'm actually in charge of, that-- Hold on!--
是我为你整改的
that I reorganized for you,
但是你太碳平衡了 都没法好好享受
but you're too fucking carbon-neutral to enjoy.
是吗 好的 我收到了
Yeah? Uh, yep, I got it.
在加载了 连接中
It's streaming, it's connecting.
好的
Yeah.
没有 可以 挺好的
OK, no. It's good. It's good.
祝各位好运吧 好吗
Wish everyone luck, OK?
当然是用日语说了
In Japanese, obviously.
快点啊
Come on.
好了
There we go.
那太煎熬了
That was really hard.
我知道 哥们
Yeah, man.
你做到了
You fuckin' did it.
庆祝
Drinks.
庆祝 庆祝 庆祝
Drinks. Drinks, drinks, drinks, drinks, drinks.
对的 庆祝一下
Fuck yes, drinks.
好的
Yes.
杰斯
Um, Jess?
- 要不要 - 庆祝
- Hello. - Celebration.
庆他妈的祝
It's a cele-fuckin'-bration.
你做到了 哥们
You did it, man.
爽
Oh! Yes.
太爽了
Wow, that's good.
我的飞行员还准时吗
Are my pilots still on the clock?
看看他们谁有空预约一下
Check if any of them have the hours to fly me home,
飞我回家
or scheduled.
但你不会想看起来很惊慌的
But you don't want to look panicked.
什么 是的
Huh? Yeah.
或许明天吧
Tomorrow, maybe.
吉里 那个什么怎么样了
Gerri. Where are we on the...
之后的紧急电♥话♥董事会议
Oh. Emergency phone board meeting for later.
是今晚还是明天
Tonight? Or is that tomorrow?
明天
Tomorrow.
他们需要更深层次的说服力以及更全面的准备
They're gonna have deeper pockets, better prep.
去查一查那个缺德的缩水加州葡萄干是谁
Find out where that fuckin' shrunken California raisin is.
总统 这很明智
The President. I think that's smart.
快点 走了
Come on, come on. Let's go.
融♥资♥不乐观 我们需要政界支持
The financials are hard. We need political support.
快走了
Let's get goin'.
- 威尔 - 嘿
- Will. - Hey.
听着 宝贝 我有事情要告诉你
Listen, baby, I got something I need to tell you.
- 一切都还 - 额
- OK. Is every-- - Um...
我们来这边吗
Let's go over there.
就在国王旁边 很好
Right by the kings. This is perfect.
- 好吧 - 好的
- OK. - Mm-K.
- 听我说 - 你说
- OK, listen... - Yeah?
我觉得我终于找到我想做的事情了
I think I finally found a job I want to do.
是什么
OK, what is it?
美国总统
President of the United States.
什么 好吧 哇喔
Wh-- OK. Wow.
- 是吗 - 真的吗
- Yeah? - Really?
你怎么一点不激动
You don't look excited.
没有啊 不错 感觉会挺好玩的
No, sure, sounds like a fun project.
- 这是关于戏剧的事情吗 - 不是
- Is this about the play? - No.
我很喜欢啊
Because I loved it.
当然了 你不想浪费钱嘛
Sure. You don't want to waste your money putting in on,
但是如果要竞选总统 那就要花老钱了
but running for president, that's a sound investment?
而且啊 我得花钱保证 你懂得
Plus, I'd be planning to spend on, you know,
就是你的黑历史不会被翻出来
making sure your history was cleaned up.
我要选总统诶 威拉 这可是大事
The president, Willa. This is big.
是啊 但你知道的 没有东西比艺术更强大了
Sure, but you know, nothing's more powerful than art.
是是是 你懂得 除了行政部门的权力 这是比不了的
No, sure, you know, apart from the power of the executive branch.
戏剧可以改变人的思维
Drama can change minds.
额 其实不是的
Yeah, but not really.
我可以让戏剧不合法 虽然我不会这样做
I could outlaw drama. I mean, I never would,
但是我只是想强调一下 官位的权力是大于一切的
but I'm just illustrating the power of the position.
- 好吧 - 不过 艺术很棒
- OK. - But, right. Art.
罗曼
Roman?
来见一下丹尼斯·林顿
Meet Denis Linton.
林顿是警♥察♥
Denis is police,
也是什么特派员来着
and he's also the something commissioner?
警♥察♥和犯罪任务特派员
Police and Crime Commissioner.
对的 反正呢 自从他还在做一些更无聊的事情的时候
That's right. Anyway, he knew your father and me
我和你父亲就认识他了
back when he was doing something even more boring.
- 对吧 丹尼 - 谢谢你照应我们啊
- Isn't that right, Denny? - Thanks for lookin' after us.
- 怎么样啊 - 什么
- Hey. How was it? - Yeah?
- 火箭发射 - 啊 这个
- The launch. - Yeah, it, um...
- 抱歉 你说什么 - 火箭发射如何
- I'm sorry, what? - How did it go?
他有在协调一个火箭发射的项目
He's been coordinating a satellite launch.
- 很厉害啊 - 怎么样了
- Fascinating. - How did it go?
额 其实 进展很顺利
Uh, it, uh-- Great, actually. It went great.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yes? - Yeah.
太棒了 恭喜你啊
This is amazing. Congratulations!
谢了 确实非常激动人心呢
Thanks. It's very exciting.
去喝一杯庆祝吧
Go ahead and get a drink.
- 对呀 - 庆祝
- Oh, yeah. - Celebrate.
好的
OK.
哎呀
Well.
看看你啊
Look at you.
洛根 为了今晚 我们要不要
Logan. For tonight, shall we--
噢 为了今晚 为了今晚哈
Ohhh. For tonight. For tonight...
- 我帮您倒满吧 先生 - 不用
- Can I top you up, sir? - Nah.
干♥他♥妈什么 傻♥逼♥
What the fuck?! Jerk!
这下好了
Oh, great.
抱歉 先生 我不是故意的
Sorry, sir, I didn't mean to--
你就是 你个傻♥逼♥
Well, you did, ya fucking prick.
赶紧滚 滚开 滚开
Go on, fuck off. Get out of here. Fuck off!
- 先生 我还以为您同意了 - 别嘟囔了
- Sir, I thought you said yes. - Stop mumbling.
别看我 快给我滚出去
Don't look at me! Get the fuck out.
你去哪儿找的这些人 太业余了
Where do you find these people, huh? Amateurs.
我再也不想看见他了 永远 明白吗
I don't want to see him again. Ever. Ever. OK?
你可以去给我拿些更烈点的酒吗
Do you think maybe you can fetch me something stronger to...
- 当然 - 谢谢你
- Sure. - Thanks. Thank you.
怎么了 我能帮上忙吗
Hey, what's up. Can I help?
我在忙另一件事
Um, I'm very busy with... on another matter,
但是你不管这事吗
but are you across this?
我这里还有40个关于发射的来电
I've had 40 calls about the launch.
不 那太奇怪了 我一个电♥话♥都没收到
No, that's weird. I haven't gotten any, I don't think.
- 对 它爆♥炸♥了 - 爆♥炸♥了
- Yeah, it blew up. - It blew up?
对 它在发射台上爆♥炸♥了
Yes, it exploded on the launch pad.
好吧 那就太奇怪了
Um, OK. It's weird--
他们真应该告诉我这件事
Yeah, wow, they really should have told me that.
那真是 太不听话了
That's, um... that's naughty.
情况有多糟 很糟吗
How bad is it? Is it bad?
我来重复一遍
I'll reiterate.
它爆♥炸♥了
It exploded.
就在发射台上
Pow! On the launch pad.
所以对 情况很糟糕
So, yeah, I'd say that's bad.
有发生什么
Are there, like, um...
- 伤亡人员吗 - 对
- Dead people? - Yeah.
我还不知道
Well, I don't know.
当然这样的爆♥炸♥规模 肯定是有伤亡的
Yes, I mean, the scale means there's likely casualties.
只是还不清楚
It's very unclear.
因为我确实对于发射这件事施加了很大的压力
Because I did put a lot of pressure to accelerate the launch,
即使有人在担心其中存在问题
even though there were concerns.
- 是吗 - 对 我是这样做的
- You did? - I did, yeah.
那真见鬼
Oh, fuck.
我只是以为选在小茜婚礼的这天发射
I just thought it would be nice
会是个好主意
for it happen on Shiv's wedding day,
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表