剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
继 承 之 战
第 4 季 第 1 集
你好 -您好啊 很高兴见到您
Hey! -Hi, how are you? Good to see you.
他来了
Here he is.
看起来状态不错啊
Looks good in there, huh?
老爸 生日快乐
Happy birthday, Pa!
我们继续吧 把这些算作否决方案
Let's move on and put this in the " No " Pile.
能告诉我 你关于这套的想法吗
Can you tell me your idea with this one?
方便我理解 这款品牌形象设计方案 背后的理念
Just so I know what the thinking was behind this branding
小罗
Romey!
你在哪呢 老弟
Where are you. Dude?
是我哥哥 他来了
It's my brother. He's coming
先标记一下这套 继续看下一套吧
Let's put a pin in this one and move on.
让一千朵向日葵绽放吧[百花齐放] 小罗
Let a thousand sunflowers bloom, Romey
我要和你共同创业 老弟
I wanna start a business with you. Brother.
最近怎样 阿泰 -这套不行 过
'Sup, T? -This is nothing. No.
对吗 糟透了 -大家好啊 进行的怎么样了
Right, fuck chops? -Hey, guys! How are we looking?
我们觉得这一套 可以运用在每个纵向的…
This is one that we feel could work across every vertical…
不 -这绝对不行
No. -That's a hard no.
就我们希望这个新项目“百家”呈现的形象而言
In terms of what we need for our new venture, The Hundred
这 -这糟透了
They're... They're shitty.
太糟了 我们可以直说吧
They're shitty. We can just be honest here, right?
百家是“订阅堆栈“[美版公众号♥]和"大♥师♥课”[在线教育平台]
The Hundred is Sub stack meets Masterclass
经济学人 以及 纽约客 的组合
meets The Economist meets The New Yorker.
我记得咱们说好要“标志性”
I feel like we said " Iconic "
可你们却走向了“讽刺性”
and you guys are leaning " Ironic "
阿泰 投资人好像来了
Hey, T? I think the money is here
小罗 你的安保对他们的态度很奇怪
Rome, I think your security are being very weird with them.
他们看着蠢蠢的 可能还有点种族歧视
They seem stupid and probably racist.
你看起来好疲惫 你的脸让我头疼
Well, you look tired, and your face is giving me a headache.
谢谢你 -你去哪了 老妹
Thank you. -So, where have you been, sis?
什么意思 贴贴
What do you mean? Hey!
所以 你去哪了
Where have you been?
堵车 接电♥话♥ 谈生意 谈这个
It was traffic. And a call. Business. For this
朋友们 你们的反馈很好
Guys, this is good feedback.
我们再重新选一遍
We're gonna circle back on
等下和你们聊
exactly all that stuff and we'll talk soon
回见了
See you later.
因为堵车吗
So, traffic? Huh?
对啊 堵车 怎么了
Yeah, traffic. What?
小西 你在捣鬼吗
Shivy, are you snaking?
我们听说 你一直在和希门尼斯交接♥班♥子联♥系♥
We hear that you've been talking to the Jimenez transition team.
没有啊 -没有吗
Well, no. -No?
没有
No.
那我们的朋友说的是假话了吗
So it's lies that our friend told us?
他们在对我们撒谎吗
They're lying to us?
我是和他们谈过 但那是因为我在帮他们忙
I've talked to them, but it's because I'm helping them out
你们已经知道了
as you already know.
那你们是在联♥系♥呗
So you are talking?
没有
No.
我回了通电♥话♥ 他们就想聊聊
I returned a call. They wanna talk about talking.
他们想聊聊吗
They wanna talk about talking?
怎么了 拜托
What? Come on.
他们还没赢下选举 可能不会赢
They haven't won the election, and they might not
爸可能不会卖♥♥公♥司♥
and Dad might not sell,
你们俩有可能跑路
and you two might bail
这是个可能性很多的情况
and it's a may be, may be, may be situation
爸一定会卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
Dad is obviously selling
我们正他妈在选新商标呢
We're looking at fucking logos here.
我还草拟了一份从韦斯达退出的辞呈
I drafted a resignation statement from Waystar
我也一样
Yeah, same.
只是 这是很重大的一步 我们不能有些备选方案吗
This is just a big step, and so, can't we keep some options?
还备选方案呢 还有两天爸就要把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉了
Keep options open? We're two days out from Dad selling
你必须要理解一件事
Here's what you have to understand
我是吸过海♥洛♥因♥的人
I've smoked horse
他害怕针头 他不是真正的瘾君子
He's scared of needle s. He's not a real junkie
我的生活需要这些 让人上瘾的东西
I need something super fucking absorbing in my life
所以 如果这个行不通 可以直接告诉我吗
And if it isn't gonna be this, please just let me know, right?
因为 我累死累活 全国各地到处飞
I feel like I've been flying around the country
和大人物们面对面 进行严肃的对话
having serious fucking conversations with serious people,
挥霍我的个人资产
expending serious personal capital
然后 搞一些厉害的人物 进董事会
and getting big fucking names on board.
一样啊 我也是 那我们都在这么做
Same. Me, too. -So we've all been doing that.
你在担心现在的规模太小吗
Are you worried that this is may be too small scale?
什么 不会 没有 你觉得呢
What? No. No, do you?
我吗 当然没有
Me? No
我对“百家“唯一的担心只有 是不是太美好了点
My only worry with The Hundred is it literally too good?
比如 为什么还没人做过这些呢
Like, why hasn't anyone done this before?
我加入
I am in.
我加入 真的
I'm in. I am.
好的
Okay.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的洛根
Happy birthday, dear Logan!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!
真是要了命了
Jesus fucking Christ!
你还好吗 洛哥
You okay, Loge?
奇怪的一家! 这奇怪的一家人
Munsters. Meet the fucking Munsters
这他妈又是谁
Who the fuck is this now?
我猜 我们应该... 你好 欢迎
So, I guess we should... -Hi! Welcome!
欢迎 格雷格和… -这是布丽奇特
Welcome, Greg and... -This is Bridget.
布丽奇特 这是凯莉 洛根的…
Bridget, this is Kerry. Logan's.
朋友 助手 和顾问
Friend, assistant, and advisor.
你好 我是布丽奇特 -你好 布丽奇特 很高兴认识你
Hey, I'm Bridget. -Hi, Bridget. So great to meet you.
格雷格 我和你去帮布丽奇特拿点喝的吧
Greg, let me and you grab Bridget a drink
好的 那先失陪了 布丽奇特
Okay. So, excuse us, Bridget
抱歉 我们很快回来
I'm sorry. We'll be right back
不要拘束
Make yourself at home.
她是哪位 格雷格, -这是我的女伴
Who is this, Greg? -That's my date
没错 可她是谁
Right, but who is she?
我带了位女伴来 没问题吧
I brought a date. That's okay, right?
她叫什么 她的全名
What's her name? What's her full name?
是随机的炮♥友♥吗 布丽奇特·随机炮♥友♥
Is it Random-fuck? Bridget Random-fuck?
她是在软件上认识的吗 格雷格
Is she from the apps, Greg?
我真的喜欢她 我可能爱上她了
I really like her. I might have fallen for her.
好棒啊 你之前有多少位女伴呢
That's great. How many previous dates have you had?
凯莉 我不太确定你的问题是否合适
Kerry, I'm not sure this is appropriate
我们这儿不是他妈的汉堡店 格雷格
We're not a fucking Shake Shack, Greg
这不是约炮前的派对 这是生日派对
This isn't a pre-fuck party. It's a birthday party
我是表亲 我可以带一位来的
I am a cousin. I get a plus one
我就像是荣誉小孩
I'm like an honorary kid
你是荣誉小孩吗 -当然是了
You're an honorary kid? --Yeah
玛西娅说过… -玛西娅不在这
Marcia once said... -Marcia's not here.
她在米兰购物 永远不会回来了
She's in Milan, shopping. Forever.
你应该知道
You do know that
我们正处于一场竞争激烈的竞选中
we're in the middle of a hotly-contested election,
你叔公马上要进行一笔特大型交易
your uncle is on the brink of a very large sale
同时还在打量一笔很敏感的收♥购♥
and scoping out a very sensitive acquisition?
你怎么能确定
Are you certain that she's not
她不是打算在董事会前打探消息呢
gonna leak details right before the board meeting?
你确定她不是敌对公♥司♥的线人吗
Do you know she's not a hostile corporate asset?
是这样 我们正在寻找
Okay. So, we're looking for investment partners
一项革命性 新媒体品牌的 投资伙伴
for a revolutionary, new media brand
这个品牌 会重新定义 二十一世纪的新闻
that's gonna redefine news for the 21st century
它是一个 必不可少的 定制信息中心
It's an indispensable, bespoke information hub.
百家 最好的专家 最棒的作者
" The Hundred, greatest experts, best writers,"
每个领域的最强大脑 从巴以冲突到人工智能
" Top minds in every field, from Israel-Palestine to A I "
到米其林餐厅
To Michelin restaurants.
一站式信息处 高能量信息餐
One-stop info shop, high-calorie info snacks "
抱歉 我接下电♥话♥
Sorry. I'm gonna take this
好吧 接吧
All right, take it.
你好 -你好啊
Hello? -Hey. How are you?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表