剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
哦 好
Oh. Oh, good--
你还好吗
You OK?
好 我想我好像刚被你妈捅了一刀
Yeah, I think I just got stabbed by your mom,
但我不完全确定
but I'm not completely sure.
是的 是这样的
Oh, yeah, that's how it works.
一小时后你就会失血过多
You'll bleed out in about an hour.
- 我能 我能和你谈一下吗
- Can I-- Can I talk to you for... two seconds?
好
Uh, yeah.
我带你上来是想
So I just wanted to get you up here
谈谈餐桌的计划
to talk about the table plans.
- 你有没有想过 噢
- Oh. And have you thought any more about-- Ow!--
你想不想告诉我这个秘密
whether you want to tell me about the secret thing?
我只想 呃 说
And I just wanted to, uh, say...
我看见内特了
that I, uh, I did meet Nate.
你
Oh, you--
我认为 你以前就见过内特
You've met Nate before. I think.
没有吗
No? Oh.
好吧 他是个
Uh-- Oh, well, he's a--
你知道的 他是个好同事
you know, he's a good colleague,
他还是肯德尔的朋友
and, uh, he's a friend of Kendall's.
他俩一起去的上海
They ran around in Shanghai together.
他是个混♥蛋♥
And he's a dick.
他还行 但他
Well, he's OK, but he has
性格有些古怪
a certain dickish quality about him.
我想我以前
I think I've mentioned him...
向你提起过他
to you before.
好吧 小茜
Look, Shiv, uh--
这是真的吗
Is this real?
你 你什么意思
What do you--What do you mean?
我是 我是一个大混♥蛋♥吗
Am I--Am I a total jerk?
你真的想这么做吗
Do you really want to do this?
因为我们没必要这么做
'Cause we don't have to.
这个吗
Do this?
- 所有人都在这 - 是
- All the people are here. - Yeah.
而且 我也想
And... besides, I want to.
我真的 我真的很想
I do-- I do want to.
我是说 这是
I mean, is this...
我们到哪一步了
W-What level are we on?
你在耍我吗
Are you fucking around on me?
- 汤姆 - 说实话
- Tom. - Honestly?
这个内特
This Nate...
你知道的 我能
you know, I can--
我能 有共鸣
I can-- There are vibes.
汤姆 只要两个同事关系亲密了
Oh, Tom. What, as soon as two colleagues are close--
大家就喜欢八卦了
D.C. loves gossip.
不 当然
No, sure.
有时会有谣言
Sometimes there are rumors,
人啊 你懂得 他们没有性♥交♥
and people, you know, they're not fucking.
但有时候他们有
But sometimes they totally are.
真的
Honestly?
这是真的
This is real.
我没有耍你
I'm not fucking around on you.
好 我相信你
Well, I trust you.
很好
Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这让我 把心放下来了
And that put--puts my mind at rest.
所以
So...
你知道的
You know, when...
我们认识的时候 我一团糟
when we met, I was in such a mess.
我需要你
I need you. Hmm?
真的
I do.
我
I--
如果你想知道那个秘密
If you want to know about the secret stuff,
邮轮的事 我告诉你
the cruise line stuff, I'll tell you.
因为我们必须要互相信任
Because we have to be able to trust.
对吗
Right?
是吧
Yeah?
嗯 那就太好了
Yeah, that'd be great.
- 嘿 你好吗 - 嗨
- Hey. Hey. How ya doin'? - Hi.
- 孩子们呢 - 他们在楼上
- Where are the kids? - They're upstairs.
- 嗯 - 他们在睡觉
- Cool. - They're sleeping.
- 嗯 好 - 我看见小茜了
- Yeah. Right. - I saw Shiv.
这对新婚的小夫妇怎么样 还好吗
How are the happy couple? OK?
很好 你知道的 保持体面
Good, you know, maintaining the veneer.
你还好吗
Mm-hmm. You OK?
我好极了 我今天早上
I'm fantastic. I did, like,
做了120个俯卧撑 嗯 我觉得我没事
120 push-ups this morning, so, yeah, I think I'm OK.
哇 哇 你做了120个俯卧撑
Wow. Wow. You did 120 push-ups.
拉娃 我现在有很多事要做
Rava, I just have a lot goin' on right now.
这不是
It's not--
不是你最放松的休息时间吗
not one of your more relaxing interludes?
嗯 不是
Yeah. It's not.
我 我压力很大 我能说什么呢
I'm, uh, I'm a big fuckin' stress knot. What can I tell you?
可能有一个肿瘤要吞噬了我
I probably have a tumor eating me inside-out.
再来一杯吗
You want another drink?
你的律师最近对我不太上心
Your lawyers have gotten a little quiet on me,
所以我想知道是不是
so I'm just wondering if that's--
噢 我不知道
Oh, yeah, I don't know about that.
你能稍微提醒他们一下吗
Can you maybe give them a little nudge?
当然
Sure.
我会提醒他们的
I'll give them a nudge.
肯 肯
Ken. Ken.
- 我知道你 - 哦是吗 你知道
- I know you... - Oh, yeah, you do?
- 是的 我知道 - 真的
- Yeah, I know you. - Really.
如果你想找人聊聊 我可以
And if you want to talk, I am here.
- 嗯
- Yeah.
我很好
Well, I'm good.
对啊 你知道吗
Yeah, you know what,
事实是 我的律师在阻挠
the truth is my lawyers are stonewalling
因为你的律师想搞砸我
because your lawyers are trying to fuck me over.
所以我们就交给他们吧
So shall we just leave it to them,
这样你和我就可以调情了
and then you and me can just flirt
你可以露出你那该死的微笑
and you can do your whole la-dee-fuckin'- da smile
因为我他妈爱这一切 我们就能亲密无间了吗
and we can just be all chummy and everything because I love all that shit?
如果你那么需要的话 那他妈的可以啊
Have a fuckin' line if you need one that badly.
我会的 好吗
Yeah, I will, OK?
- 去你的 - 谢谢
- Fuck you. - Thanks.
不是所有事都是你想的那样 知道吗
Everything isn't what you think. You know?
哪怕我偶然告诉过你 你也不知道的内心
You can't see inside me just 'cause I've told you the occasional--
抱歉
Sorry.
这他妈的怎么回事
Well, well, well. What the fuck's going on here?
看起来很他妈的舒服啊
This looks mighty fucking cozy.
嗨 嗨 肯德尔
Um... hi. Hi, Kendall.
- 嗨 - 我们只是
- Hi. - We were just...
我们只是说我第一次来这里的时候
well, we were just saying that I think that the first time I came here
你们还是孩子的时候 好像
was back when you guys were kids, like...
可能是1986年
maybe 1986, I think?
- 是是是 对 - 还记得吗
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Right. - Remember that?
是的 对
Right. Great.
对不起 我应该
Sorry. I'm sorry. I should, uh...
应酬一下
circulate.
- 好 - 好吧
- OK. - All rightie.
- 待会见 - 好
- We'll see ya later. - Yep.
我很想告诉你 但一定要今晚吗
Well, I'm happy to tell, but do we have to do it tonight?
你知道 因为这是关于公♥司♥掩盖犯罪
You know, 'cause it's about the corporate cover-up of crimes
和制度化的性♥虐♥待
and institutionalized sexual abuse.
他妈的
Oh, fuck.
好吧 对爸爸来说不好 对吉尔有利
Well... bad for Dad. Great for Gil.
不是很婚礼
It's not very "wedding-y."
是 但
Yeah, still...
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表